wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

51 Pages«<2728293031>»
Sonko for Nairobi Governor
Ngalaka
#561 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 4:02:42 PM

Gakware wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Don't complain when Nairobi turns into the new Narco headquarters. It won't be long before someone from your family gets caught up in the drug web. I have always wondered, how do you instill the values of hardwork and honesty in your kids as a sonko supporter ? Your kids learn from what you do not what you say. If dad idolizes a drug dealer, why should I work hard in school only to be a lousy doctor ?

@FRM2011, Hypocrisy 101, what about your good ol' Joho???Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Actually, he supports Hassan Omar.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
FRM2011
#562 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 5:52:13 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
Gakware wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Don't complain when Nairobi turns into the new Narco headquarters. It won't be long before someone from your family gets caught up in the drug web. I have always wondered, how do you instill the values of hardwork and honesty in your kids as a sonko supporter ? Your kids learn from what you do not what you say. If dad idolizes a drug dealer, why should I work hard in school only to be a lousy doctor ?

@FRM2011, Hypocrisy 101, what about your good ol' Joho???Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Actually, he supports Hassan Omar.

Thanks @ngalaka. Nothing would have made me happier than IEBC rejecting all these "undesirables". Sonko, Joho, Kabogo, Waititu, Shollei, Steve Mbogo, Jaguar. Unfortunately, our last line of defense are voters who we can't trust to make the right decision.

On the pharmacy manenos, Prof. Saitoti had tabled four names in parliament. The bearded guy has actual businesses including the 7B he cashed out from Nakumatt. Joho runs a real CFS at the port. Quite successful in its own right. Kabogo was one of the largest clearing and logistics guy during his heydays. Word is he had a fleet of about 50 trucks before he joined politics. Moving over 100 containers per month. His family still runs the business.

In short, the above three guys can afford to stand and defend their source of wealth. Whether they are fronts or not, these three guys own and run successful businesses.

What business has Sonko ever run ???? Three Buruburu matatus ????
murchr
#563 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 10:56:25 PM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#564 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:00:46 AM

This is why we are voting #SonkoNaIgathe

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Tokyo
#565 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:52:31 AM

The ideal and most suitable Nairobi governor is MIGUNA
work to prosper
KulaRaha
#566 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 7:56:11 AM

Word is Sonko has run out of money.....hence the low key campaign.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Angelica _ann
#567 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 12:18:57 PM

KulaRaha wrote:

Sonko's campaign is targeting his audience? smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
KulaRaha
#568 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:13:44 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Nope. He needs everyone not just slum dwellers.

Money is finished...words from Jubilee operatives. Seems head office isn't boosting his kitty.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
hardwood
#569 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:17:25 PM

So Sonko has clearly stated that "he cant run nairobi" and will delegate that to his deputy, while he handles the politics. So why should he be elected? Can you imagine baba telling voters eti just elect me but kalonzo will be the one running the govt while my job will be to tell vitendawilis?
murchr
#570 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:46:38 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Nope. He needs everyone not just slum dwellers.

Money is finished...words from Jubilee operatives. Seems head office isn't boosting his kitty.

That's the talk from the media since they have gotten nothing frm him. No other campaign machine us as oiled as Sonko's
#571 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 2:23:31 PM

hardwood wrote:
So Sonko has clearly stated that "he cant run nairobi" and will delegate that to his deputy, while he handles the politics. So why should he be elected? Can you imagine baba telling voters eti just elect me but kalonzo will be the one running the govt while my job will be to tell vitendawilis?

At least he has a plan. He cannot do worse than his main contender even if he was retarded. Nairobi ina(m)umia!

BBI will solve it
:)
hamburglar
#572 Posted : Sunday, July 30, 2017 11:02:44 PM

muganda wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Sonko will win this one because of youth and NASA/CORD/ODM Kamba votes shift smile smile smile

I dont't like Kidero but I see him sneaking back!

@kaka2za may have a point, especially if Sonko insists on regaling undecided Nairobi county voters with his inner self

Earlier today I was passing time on YouTube and came across Obama's democratic convention speech of 2004 in Boston. That speech was essentially what catapulted him into presidency and in my opinion was one of the greatest speeches of all time. Absolutely riveting.

Then I came to wazua to unwind with my head still spinning at how powerful and profound that Obama speech was when he was still senator and i inadvertently stumbled into the above speech by our very own senator sonko.

Now my brothers and sisters, am not sure if to cry or laugh because I am still in shock. I can't believe such drivel would ever be uttered by a child let alone somebody that's seeking to be governor. I actually want to cry after listening to that clip.

Something needs to change. We can't have such people as leaders. I am going to bed but with a very very heavy heart. This guy will most probably be the next Nairobi governor. Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. Where did we go wrong as Kenyans? After listening to Obama and then listening to sonko above, I have almost completely lost all hope in Kenya. I just don't have any more hope left in me for my country. I won't even bother to vote.
maka
#573 Posted : Sunday, July 30, 2017 11:08:00 PM

hamburglar wrote:
muganda wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Sonko will win this one because of youth and NASA/CORD/ODM Kamba votes shift smile smile smile

@kaka2za may have a point, especially if Sonko insists on regaling undecided Nairobi county voters with his inner self

Earlier today I was passing time on YouTube and came across Obama's democratic convention speech of 2004 in Boston. That speech was essentially what catapulted him into presidency and in my opinion was one of the greatest speeches of all time. Absolutely riveting.

Then I came to wazua to unwind with my head still spinning at how powerful and profound that Obama speech was when he was still senator and i inadvertently stumbled into the above speech by our very own senator sonko.

Now my brothers and sisters, am not sure if to cry or laugh because I am still in shock. I can't believe such drivel would ever be uttered by a child let alone somebody that's seeking to be governor. I actually want to cry after listening to that clip.

Something needs to change. We can't have such people as leaders. I am going to bed but with a very very heavy heart. This guy will most probably be the next Nairobi governor. Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. Where did we go wrong as Kenyans? After listening to Obama and then listening to sonko above, I have almost completely lost all hope in Kenya. I just don't have any more hope left in me for my country. I won't even bother to vote.

Inaitwa kenya interesting country...Very interesting.
possunt quia posse videntur
murchr
#574 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 2:30:20 AM

hamburglar wrote:
muganda wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

The day Nairobians and Kenyans at large will have the IQ like that of Americans, then expect them to vote Obama likes. Otherwise, be content with the reflection of what is truly Nairobian.
harrydre
#575 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 2:56:45 AM

murchr wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
muganda wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

The day Nairobians and Kenyans at large will have the IQ like that of Americans, then expect them to vote Obama likes. Otherwise, be content with the reflection of what is truly Nairobian.

Hehe which Americans are you talking about?
i.am.back!!!!
murchr
#576 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 3:29:11 AM

harrydre wrote:
murchr wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
muganda wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Be free to google
Tokyo
#577 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 4:58:56 AM

Any human or animal ,dead or alive in the ballot will be fine but not Kidero. A smarter electorate would have voted MIGUNA but .... welcome to Africa.
work to prosper
thuks
#578 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 5:21:57 PM

murchr wrote:
harrydre wrote:
murchr wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
muganda wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

O

Be free to google

Trumps America or Obamas America?
I care!
obiero
#579 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 5:51:52 PM

Sonko will win with a landslide

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
maka
#580 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 6:07:37 PM

obiero wrote:
Sonko will win with a landslide

Nuhhhh....