wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages«<789
IEBC: Wavinya Ndeti out
aemathenge
#161 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 6:34:58 PM

kaka2za wrote:
I see that the reference to 'both ' was ambiguous.
I actually meant Uhuru losing too because he wouldn't be position to offer the losing gubernatorial candidate any job.

Aah, in that case, scenarios abound. Below is one off the top of my head:

Scenario One: Candidate Raila Wins Presidency and Candidate Waiguru Wins Governorship

Introduction

The Odomothakistanis detest Ms Waiguru with a passion.

Among the Odomothakistanis, she is the Poster girl of all that is foul within the Jumbiri Regime, by virtual of the fact she was the De Jure Prime Minister of the Njumbiri regime.

Her goose was cooked when she spearheaded the “Ni Ya Sweetie” programmes in the Kibra and United Kisumu slums when she was the Cabinet Secretary responsible for “Ni Ya Sweetie”.

As such, rest assured that The Right Honourable Prime Minister, on ascending to His Excellency the President and Commander in Chief, through his minions, hangers-on, influence peddlers, and Odomothakistan in general, will go after her with everything in their arsenal.

Will She Be Able To Govern Kirinyaga?

With this scenario in mind, I expect a replica of the Njumbiri-Sultan Saga at the national level where Kirinyagan affairs are concerned.

I expect a series of Commissions of Enquiry that shall centre on issues such as the “Ni Ya Sweetie”, Euro Bond, et al.

Picture a situation where the Kirinyagan Governor spends the first six months, or more, of her regime preparing, paying for, and defending herself before a Commission of Enquiry into the "Ni Ya Sweetie" affair.

What Does She Bring To Day To Day Governing?

Madam Secretary Waiguru is a technocrat, much more at home in the Boardroom and the Corner Office, dictating to secretaries, barking orders to underlings, and authoring memoranda to all and sundry.

In this regard, you can expect her office to be an efficiently well run institution.

What Are Her Weaknesses And Challenges?

She is not seasoned in the art of the Dirty Politics of the Republic of Kenia.

In addition, she has picked a Deputy who is also a virgin, no pun intended, where matters of willowing in the pigsty of grassroots governing politics feature.

The two will be putty for the incoming Members of the County Assembly, who will demand pieces of the "Ni Ya Sweetie" pie before they can even discuss her policies, leave alone help her implement them.

All her working life, she performed best when a Boss was in charge. She has not been a leader but very good at executing orders from a strong Boss.

This will make her vulnerable to the resident power behind the throne, a local Jimmy Wanjigi perhaps.

Careless whispers abound about the husband of a Women Representative candidate in this regard.

Finally, to piss her off, I do not put it past President Odinga to appoint Hon. Martha Karua Cabinet Secretary in charge of Ugetuzi or some other strong Cabinet Position.

Scenario Two: Candidate Raila Wins Presidency and Candidate Karua Wins Governorship

Introduction

The Odomothakistanis have little against Hon. Karua other than her strong defence of President Kibaki (BHS) during his first and second regimes, before she resigned in a huff.

They do, however, respect her for this and was forgiven when she had a brief political alliance with the Right Honorable Prime Minister.

At some point during this alliance, there was even talk that The Right Honorable Prime Minister would declare Hon. Martha Karua Tosha.

In this regard, as Governor, she will have friends in high places in whom she can trust to speed delivery of goodies for her people in Kirinyaga.

With this scenario in mind, I expect a replica of the Njumbiri-Mayakos relationship, or Njumbiri-Kidero relationship at worst.

Hon. Karua is a seasoned and consummate politician at the grassroots, with several terms as an opposition Member of Parliament during the Nyayo Error, and in addition, she has picked another seasoned and sitting Member of Parliament as her deputy.

These are not virgins, no pun intended, in matters of political pigsty wallowing and running of political offices.

Any member of the incoming County Assembly who tries to cross the duo will not know what will hit them.

The incoming boys and girls know they will be dealing with a woman made of steel, one who will not entertain any Ujinga.

In this scenario, I foresee a dictator in charge of Kirinyaga County.

What she has done for Gichugu Constituency, as an MP and her stint as a Ministry of Water Cabinet Minister, paints the picture of a benevolent dictator.

Hon. Martha Karua is a hard-core lawyer, a former no nonsense Magistrate, a no nonsense opposition MP, one with the guts to show M Zero One the middle finger live live during the height of the Nyayo Error.

She is nobody’s bitch and everyone knows it.

This means her biggest challenge will come in the form of fighting off the local Jimmy Wanjigis

Conclusion

Ultimately, however, it falls down to whoever wins on 8817.

But the fun this show is giving us is better than watching Designated Survivor any day.

FRM2011
#162 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 7:25:13 PM

aemathenge wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
I see that the reference to 'both ' was ambiguous.
I actually meant Uhuru losing too because he wouldn't be position to offer the losing gubernatorial candidate any job.

Aah, in that case, scenarios abound. Below is one off the top of my head:

Scenario One: Candidate Raila Wins Presidency and Candidate Waiguru Wins Governorship

Introduction

The Odomothakistanis detest Ms Waiguru with a passion.

Among the Odomothakistanis, she is the Poster girl of all that is foul within the Jumbiri Regime, by virtual of the fact she was the De Jure Prime Minister of the Njumbiri regime.

Her goose was cooked when she spearheaded the “Ni Ya Sweetie” programmes in the Kibra and United Kisumu slums when she was the Cabinet Secretary responsible for “Ni Ya Sweetie”.

As such, rest assured that The Right Honourable Prime Minister, on ascending to His Excellency the President and Commander in Chief, through his minions, hangers-on, influence peddlers, and Odomothakistan in general, will go after her with everything in their arsenal.

With this scenario in mind, I expect a replica of the Njumbiri-Sultan Saga at the national level where Kirinyagan affairs are concerned.

I expect a series of Commissions of Enquiry that shall centre on issues such as the “Ni Ya Sweetie”, Euro Bond, et al.

Picture a situation where the Kirinyagan Governor spends the first six months, or more, of her regime preparing, paying for, and defending herself before a Commission of Enquiry into the "Ni Ya Sweetie" affair.

Madam Secretary Waiguru is a technocrat, much more at home in the Boardroom and the Corner Office, dictating to secretaries, barking orders to underlings, and authoring memoranda to all and sundry.

In this regard, you can expect her office to be an efficiently well run institution.

She is not seasoned in the art of the Dirty Politics of the Republic of Kenia.

In addition, she has picked a Deputy who is also a virgin, no pun intended, where matters of willowing in the pigsty of grassroots governing politics feature.

The two will be putty for the incoming Members of the County Assembly, who will demand pieces of the "Ni Ya Sweetie" pie before they can even discuss her policies, leave alone help her implement them.

All her working life, she performed best when a Boss was in charge. She has not been a leader but very good at executing orders from a strong Boss.

This will make her vulnerable to the resident power behind the throne, a local Jimmy Wanjigi perhaps.

Careless whispers abound about the husband of a Women Representative candidate in this regard.

Finally, to piss her off, I do not put it past President Odinga to appoint Hon. Martha Karua Cabinet Secretary in charge of Ugetuzi or some other strong Cabinet Position.

Scenario Two: Candidate Raila Wins Presidency and Candidate Karua Wins Governorship

Introduction

The Odomothakistanis have little against Hon. Karua other than her strong defence of President Kibaki (BHS) during his first and second regimes, before she resigned in a huff.

They do, however, respect her for this and was forgiven when she had a brief political alliance with the Right Honorable Prime Minister.

At some point during this alliance, there was even talk that The Right Honorable Prime Minister would declare Hon. Martha Karua Tosha.

In this regard, as Governor, she will have friends in high places in whom she can trust to speed delivery of goodies for her people in Kirinyaga.

With this scenario in mind, I expect a replica of the Njumbiri-Mayakos relationship, or Njumbiri-Kidero relationship at worst.

Hon. Karua is a seasoned and consummate politician at the grassroots, with several terms as an opposition Member of Parliament during the Nyayo Error, and in addition, she has picked another seasoned and sitting Member of Parliament as her deputy.

These are not virgins, no pun intended, in matters of political pigsty wallowing and running of political offices.

Any member of the incoming County Assembly who tries to cross the duo will not know what will hit them.

The incoming boys and girls know they will be dealing with a woman made of steel, one who will not entertain any Ujinga.

In this scenario, I foresee a dictator in charge of Kirinyaga County.

What she has done for Gichugu Constituency, as an MP and her stint as a Ministry of Water Cabinet Minister, paints the picture of a benevolent dictator.

Hon. Martha Karua is a hard-core lawyer, a former no nonsense Magistrate, a no nonsense opposition MP, one with the guts to show M Zero One the middle finger live live during the height of the Nyayo Error.

She is nobody’s bitch and everyone knows it.

This means her biggest challenge will come in the form of fighting off the local Jimmy Wanjigis

Conclusion

Ultimately, however, it falls down to whoever wins on 8817.

But the fun this show is giving us is better than watching Designated Survivor any day.

@mahegoat, Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause . That was some serious analysis there.

Let me weigh in on scenario 1. A very expensive lesson was learnt when Narc went after Wsr then a junior Mp. It was a straight-forward fraud case with overwhelming evidence. They ignored the political dynamics at play. When anglo-leasing hit Narc, it knocked them off the moral pedestal and punctured their anti-graft war permanently.

It's worth remembering that Kibaki deployed entire state machinery to have wsr's case dropped. State presented only 5 out of 18 witnesses. None of the key witnesses ever testified.

President Rao would not repeat that mistake with minji minji.
Angelica _ann
#163 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 7:57:24 PM

I can see every active political thread nowadays ends up Jubilated, OKsmile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
aemathenge
#164 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 9:19:19 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
A very expensive lesson was learnt when Narc went after Wsr then a junior Mp. It was a straight-forward fraud case with overwhelming evidence. They ignored the political dynamics at play. When anglo-leasing hit Narc, it knocked them off the moral pedestal and punctured their anti-graft war permanently.

It's worth remembering that Kibaki deployed entire state machinery to have wsr's case dropped. State presented only 5 out of 18 witnesses. None of the key witnesses ever testified.

President Rao would not repeat that mistake with minji minji.

Allow me to voice a different opinion.

After the initial euphoria of victory, reality will sent in.

The Republic of Kenia is facing a drought last witnessed in 1984, with scenarios similar to those that led to the creation of the “We are The World” music hit.

The Doctors, the Nurses, The Professors, and the Teachers have pending issues.

Al Kebabs can pick up an Under Secretary with ease, and Cholera was eradicated from Kenya Fifty years ago.

Our economy is in the in-patient ward according to posts in the Blue Section.

These situations are currently hidden from the public eye by the on-going silly season.

In this regard, some drastic measures have to take place to alleviate this pain, in an environment where Odomothankistan is likely to lark a majority in both Houses.

To offer a distraction, the Ni Ya Sweetie” affairs offers a low hanging fruit.

A nationally televised Commission of Enquiry will give the incoming Odomothakistan Regime some breathing space in the form of a distraction while they organize themselves.

Naturally, Candidate Odinga will have to win first.

Your witness.
muganda
#165 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 2:14:16 PM

EITHER... the 600 guys in the sample deceived TIFA about Machakos, but it seems Wavinya is really out this time.

Amores
#166 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 5:57:31 PM

Who are the 600? Since in Kenya, overall,people vote the way tribal kings direct,it will be an uphill task for Mutua to pull this one off and if he does, well, he will upstage Kalooser bigly
I am happy
Bigchick
#167 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 6:51:02 PM

I think this TIFA lady is trying to penetrate Opinion polls business by being controversial.

If Gov Mutua makes it,it will be by miracles.The gods are against him(Karma).But me thinks it has alot to do with how he treated his first wife upon becoming a governor plus macha guys have discovered he is a con guy...
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Much Know
#168 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 7:16:33 PM

DR. Mutua is taking over Kamba leadership ki-movie style, Kalonzo will not get more than 25% of Kamba vote, uwongo!
A New Kenya
FRM2011
#169 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 10:50:15 PM

muganda wrote:
EITHER... the 600 guys in the sample deceived TIFA about Machakos, but it seems Wavinya is really out this time.

Hope you realized this was #fakenews.

Tifa only released polls for Nairobi, Kilifi and Kirinyaga.

Hii ni propaganda ya Mutua.