wazua Tue, Apr 16, 2024

Githurai rapist touts
hamburglar
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 11:51:02 AM

Those rapist touts got exactly what they deserved. Uncivilized Africans need to be taught how to be civilized. This is a very good start, this country has a lot of such pieces of shit roaming our streets. The more we put them to death the better this country will be. Is it at all possible to just have them be hanged today? What are we waiting for? They were caught on camera so the evidence is there without a reasonable doubt. Some miscreants just need to be eliminated and we go on with our lives. We don't need to waste tax payers money feeding these people in kamiti, let's just hang them TODAY and we all go back to living our lives.

I was obviously very very pissed with that incident and I honestly think rapists are worse than murderers. They are the worst form of takataka. They are lucky I don't have a say in this verdict because I wouldn't just have them hang, I would probably have their dicks chopped off first. Takataka people.

Still on Africans being uncivilized, why do people in this country insist on touching other people's property? You park your car and walk into a supermarket then come out to find some piece of shit has folded your car's side mirrors. DON'T TOUCH MY SHIT. Wtf is wrong with Africans? That's the same mentality those rapists had. They thought that they had a right to touch that woman because they did not approve of her dressing, people need to mind their own business and stay in their lanes. And yes, those stupid touts were probably thinking it's ungodly how the woman was dressed. They are most probably religious morons and I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they go to church every Sunday. Religion has to rear it's ugly head in such matters where godly imbeciles think that they are more moral than everybody else. Stupid religious Africans.

That's all.
mkeiy
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:37:35 PM

Those rapist touts got exactly what they deserved. Uncivilized Africans need to be taught how to be civilized. This is a very good start, this country has a lot of such pieces of shit roaming our streets. The more we put them to death the better this country will be. Is it at all possible to just have them be hanged today? What are we waiting for? They were caught on camera so the evidence is there without a reasonable doubt. Some miscreants just need to be eliminated and we go on with our lives. We don't need to waste tax payers money feeding these people in kamiti, let's just hang them TODAY and we all go back to living our lives.

I was obviously very very pissed with that incident and I honestly think rapists are worse than murderers. They are the worst form of takataka. They are lucky I don't have a say in this verdict because I wouldn't just have them hang, I would probably have their dicks chopped off first. Takataka people.

Still on Africans being uncivilized, why do people in this country insist on touching other people's property? You park your car and walk into a supermarket then come out to find some piece of shit has folded your car's side mirrors. DON'T TOUCH MY SHIT. Wtf is wrong with Africans? That's the same mentality those rapists had. They thought that they had a right to touch that woman because they did not approve of her dressing, people need to mind their own business and stay in their lanes. And yes, those stupid touts were probably thinking it's ungodly how the woman was dressed. They are most probably religious morons and I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they go to church every Sunday. Religion has to rear it's ugly head in such matters where godly imbeciles think that they are more moral than everybody else. Stupid religious Africans.

That's all.

Aii!
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:41:10 PM

I hope the Buru Buru matatu guys who beat a motorist senseless will also met the same fate soon!!!!!!!
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:41:27 PM

They raped, took a video of the act and shared it. They should have their balls crushed first before they commence the long life in Jail. Sadly, they may appeal and be set loose in the community.
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:50:52 PM

They raped, took a video of the act and shared it. They should have their balls crushed first before they commence the long life in Jail. Sadly, they may appeal and be set loose in the community.

Lakini after serving time ndani ndani ndani in death row and am sure they will be the youngest there and will be 'loved'!!!!!!!!
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:55:56 PM

Lakini after serving time ndani ndani ndani in death row and am sure they will be the youngest there and will be 'loved'!!!!!!!!

You are mean !!!

Like Nation reported, the made the worst mistake of their lives. It will be an expensive lesson.
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:55:26 PM

I am very happy with this verdict, video taping and circulating the incident was the height of Hubris