wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

125 Pages«<6768697071>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
hardwood
#1361 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 8:36:28 AM

Baba now orders his followers to abstain from $ex. I thought $ex is central to luo culture and it precedes any important event eg planting, harvesting, building a house etc?

http://www.the-star.co.k...ions-eve-raila_c1598382

http://amma.socsci.uva.nl/theses/ochieng.pdf
kaka2za
#1362 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 9:51:13 AM

[quote=hardwood]Baba now orders his followers to abstain from $ex. I thought $ex is central to luo culture and it precedes any important event eg planting, harvesting, building a house etc?

http://amma.socsci.uva.nl/theses/ochieng.pdf[/quote]

Very good news! Jubilee men can fix the sex starved NASA women tooApplause Applause
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Njung'e
#1363 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:43:16 AM

If my memory is right, in the general elections of 1974, the then Dagoretti Mpig, the late Njoroge Mungai, lost to little known Dr. Johnstone Muthiora. Was wondering if Eliud Muthiora has any relation with the then Mpig.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Musimo
#1364 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 11:28:25 AM

Where is the guy that used to give us on-the-ground opinion polls for NASA vs Jubilee?He's been quiet too long.
mpobiz
#1365 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 11:37:32 AM

Musimo wrote:
Where is the guy that used to give us on-the-ground opinion polls for NASA vs Jubilee?He's been quiet too long.

He run out of steam. It's hard trying to justify impossible combination of numbers
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
washiku
#1366 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 1:14:00 PM

Musimo wrote:

You mean Excel-Crunched numbers?smile
FRM2011
#1367 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 1:14:02 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Musimo wrote:

He run out of steam. It's hard trying to justify impossible combination of numbers

I am here and very much active. Forget opinion polls, this thing is coming down to about 6 counties. We have sampled about 100 polling stations in those counties.

By 8pm polling day, these stations will tell us whether to pop the champagne bottles or not. Either way, a worst case scenario for NASA is failing to meet the 50%+1 threshold.

ION, Jubilee have just delivered a career-ending tackle to infotrak. There is a video going round purpotedly showing their staff marking questionnaires in their office. The spin from Jubilee is that infotrak are set to release a cooked poll showing Baba and Uhuru tied at 47% each.

Let's see how Angela gets herself out of this one. Personally I feel nothing for the pollsters.
washiku
#1368 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 3:07:46 PM

washiku
#1369 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 3:16:21 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Musimo wrote:

I am here and very much active. Forget opinion polls, this thing is coming down to about 6 counties. We have sampled about 100 polling stations in those counties.

By 8pm polling day, these stations will tell us whether to pop the champagne bottles or not. Either way, a worst case scenario for NASA is failing to meet the 50%+1 threshold.

ION, Jubilee have just delivered a career-ending tackle to infotrak. There is a video going round purpotedly showing their staff marking questionnaires in their office. The spin from Jubilee is that infotrak are set to release a cooked poll showing Baba and Uhuru tied at 47% each.

Let's see how Angela gets herself out of this one. Personally I feel nothing for the pollsters.

Though this could be anyone. It could even be Jubilee

#1370 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 6:39:51 PM

I don't know but is there something I'm not seeing? I have tried looking at this in every way and I can't even see a hint of NASA coming anywhere close to beating Jubs. I haven't seen people with NASA t-shirts/caps/motorbike reflectors. I haven't seen their ads - billboards, posters, TV ads radio or social media where it's just supporters abusing each others. I don't know their agenda, Mdvd and Kalonzo seem to be absent in the campaigns - baba looks alone... Media coverage is half that of Jubs. Kidero, Joho and other governors have splashed their towns with their own billboards with no baba... even Joho with 21 billboards in Mombasa can't offer baba one?... Maybe it's just me. But I don't get their logic of missing the free debate by hogwash...

BBI will solve it
:)
Jump-steady
#1371 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 7:43:19 PM

2012 wrote:
I don't know but is there something I'm not seeing? I have tried looking at this in every way and I can't even see a hint of NASA coming anywhere close to beating Jubs. I haven't seen people with NASA t-shirts/caps/motorbike reflectors. I haven't seen their ads - billboards, posters, TV ads radio or social media where it's just supporters abusing each others. I don't know their agenda, Mdvd and Kalonzo seem to be absent in the campaigns - baba looks alone... Media coverage is half that of Jubs. Kidero, Joho and other governors have splashed their towns with their own billboards with no baba... even Joho with 21 billboards in Mombasa can't offer baba one?... Maybe it's just me. But I don't get their logic of missing the free debate by hogwash...

NASA are anticipating a nusu mkate. There are only a couple of days remaining to the polls, and they are still trying to put impediments through superfluous litigation.

FRM2011
#1372 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 7:52:41 PM

2012 wrote:

The Jubilee duo have lined up back-to-back campaign rallies that have never been done in Kenya before. They have seen something that you haven't.

They have access to the type of intel you and I can only dream about. And that intel is telling them that this is a do-or-die battle. Sadly, nobody is preparing jubilee supporters for the inevitable.
#1373 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 8:03:49 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:

The Jubilee duo have lined up back-to-back campaign rallies that have never been done in Kenya before. They have seen something that you haven't.

They have access to the type of intel you and I can only dream about. And that intel is telling them that this is a do-or-die battle. Sadly, nobody is preparing jubilee supporters for the inevitable.

I think it's subject to interpretation. Some will say it's because they are afraid while others will say it's because they want to win bigly - landslide.

BBI will solve it
:)
obiero
#1374 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 8:19:53 PM

Jump-steady wrote:
Liv wrote:
maka wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Nusu mkate Lazima!!

It will be a miracle if Jubilee wins...

This reminds me of 2013 when Mcreggae and Co here were so convinced that CORD was winning that they could not take any other argument. They said....tukutane kwa debe....lol

Now some people are fully convinced that Jubilee rigged.... that 2 million voters voted for president alone (not voting for other positions) . They don't accept the numbers from IEBC on this.... and they've not asked....out of all those votes, what percentage voted for Uhuru and what percentage voted for others?

So we are back there 2013.... a huge proportion of population setting themselves up for a huge disappointment and stress again

smile

I hope that doctors wont be on strike that crucial day of August to resuscitate some wazuans who will have suffered from heart failure after the results are announced. smile

The country needs change.. I am willing to lead you guys, if you allow me to :)

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 23,800 ABP 6.45
Amores
#1375 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 8:46:46 PM

obiero wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
Liv wrote:
maka wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Nusu mkate Lazima!!

This reminds me of 2013 when Mcreggae and Co here were so convinced that CORD was winning that they could not take any other argument. They said....tukutane kwa debe....lol

Now some people are fully convinced that Jubilee rigged.... that 2 million voters voted for president alone (not voting for other positions) . They don't accept the numbers from IEBC on this.... and they've not asked....out of all those votes, what percentage voted for Uhuru and what percentage voted for others?

So we are back there 2013.... a huge proportion of population setting themselves up for a huge disappointment and stress again

smile

I hope that doctors wont be on strike that crucial day of August to resuscitate some wazuans who will have suffered from heart failure after the results are announced. smile

Correction,the country needs progress,not old stories and vitendawili.
I am happy
FRM2011
#1376 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 9:00:40 PM

2012 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:

I think it's subject to interpretation. Some will say it's because they are afraid while others will say it's because they want to win bigly - landslide.

Fair enough. My interpretation is biased but its drawn from a story in Chinua Achebe's anthills of the Savannah.

A tortoise that had been captured by a leopard pleaded with the leopard for a few minutes before being killed. It started scratching the earth furiously and raising a lot of dust. "Why are you doing that ?" The Leopard asked. " I want anyone who comes to this place to think you only killed me after a fierce struggle"

And so continues the tortoise's (Jubilee) last dance.
Lolest!
#1377 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 9:17:56 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:

Fair enough. My interpretation is biased but its drawn from a story in Chinua Achebe's anthills of the Savannah.

A tortoise that had been captured by a leopard pleaded with the leopard for a few minutes before being killed. It started scratching the earth furiously and raising a lot of dust. "Why are you doing that ?" The Leopard asked. " I want anyone who comes to this place to think you only killed me after a fierce struggle"

And so continues the tortoise's (Jubilee) last dance.

What about the other ones who have now demanded the election be postponed?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Realtreaty
#1378 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:18:53 PM

[quote=hardwood]Baba now orders his followers to abstain from $ex. I thought $ex is central to luo culture and it precedes any important event eg planting, harvesting, building a house etc?

http://amma.socsci.uva.nl/theses/ochieng.pdf[/quote]
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Can't add more
Everything in Nasa will be barren if they do not start with sex
I can see self suicides after 9/08/2017 Raila losing to Uhuru.
Why is Raila going to other people Bedrooms?
Realtreaty
#1379 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:31:48 PM

obiero wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
Liv wrote:
maka wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Nusu mkate Lazima!!

smile

Liar Liar Liar
@Obiero....changing clothes is not a change, you make me remember when a certain Lady told me.."I want to Change" I certainly told her to change while we were walking along Nairobi streets
Guess what she replied
May be Raila and Nasa want to Change also, I do not want to see them change!!!Anxious Sickamp; Eh?
Angelica _ann
#1380 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:33:44 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
obiero wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
Liv wrote:
maka wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Nusu mkate Lazima!!

smile

Liar Liar Liar
@Obiero....change clothes is not a change, you make me remember when a certin Lady told me.."I want to Change" I certainly told her to change while we were walking along Nairobi streets
Guess what she replied
May be Raila and Nasa want to Change also, I do not want to see them change!!!Anxious Sickamp; Eh?

@obiero wachana na hawa
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen