wazua Mon, Sep 23, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages<12345>»
Jimi Wanjigi
murchr
#41 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 4:49:14 PM

Mike Ock wrote:
To be honest, that expose has increased his stature somewhat. I can't help but feel a tinge of admiration for a guy who appears to be a king of kings in the Kenyan game of thrones. But I wonder why Kibaki let someone external become that powerful? I thought clever politicians always cut off your wings if you grow too big? At least Uhuru cut him down to size immediately he entered into office.

Kibaki's personal secretary Alfred Gitonga is a bosom buddy to JW. And that gave him a kind of freeway with the Kibaki regime. When Githongo exposed his dealings he swore to kill him
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Lolest!
#42 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 8:00:43 PM

hardwood
#43 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 8:47:23 AM

harrydre wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
So when Wanjigi was bank rolling TNA it was okay, but now that he is doing so for NASA things have changed!!!

Yeye kwisa if NASA fails to win. SK & Tabitha 's tails have been tucked tight between them legs this election. Why?

Baba has only 40 days remaining to enjoy this helicopter.....the 5Y JWJ "Jigi-bird". How will he repay him? And the SA ballot tender never went through? And he will then lose on nane nane?

hardwood
#44 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 4:51:40 PM

How President Uhuru Kenyatta snatched Sh500bn SGR deal from Raila Odinga man, Wanjigi

https://www.standardmedi...-sgr-deal-from-raila-man
Iganamagana
#45 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 7:24:29 AM

hardwood wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
So when Wanjigi was bank rolling TNA it was okay, but now that he is doing so for NASA things have changed!!!

Yeye kwisa if NASA fails to win. SK & Tabitha 's tails have been tucked tight between them legs this election. Why?

Baba has only 40 days remaining to enjoy this helicopter.....the 5Y JWJ "Jigi-bird". How will he repay him? And the SA ballot tender never went through? And he will then lose on nane nane?

Walimuruka live when they learned his agenda. smile Anyway, I think they led him on. Given the situation then, the duo could hold on any straw. Baba should however know better. You can not be financed by cartels and then you promise us that your Government will be cartel free!
Lolest!
#46 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 7:19:40 AM

KRA demands 225M from Jimi
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
quicksand
#47 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 8:53:41 AM

I saw this one coming ......

Lolest! wrote:

quicksand wrote:

mkenyan wrote:

quicksand wrote:
harrydre wrote:
S.K Macharia was there too in 2013. He lost all his hair.

CA switched off his stations for about 4 days. Some "fake" frequency dispute, just to show who is boss. Tabitha Karanja got 1 billion shilling tax bill. These guys are completely ruthless. Huyu jamaa ataona cha mtema kuni.

unfortunately he would always warm up to the winning side. too much money buffer and understanding of the system to be affected long term. meanwhile we continue getting screwed.

Adnan Khashoggi was a dollar billionaire. Things went sideways and creditors were at his door. He didn't exactly die poor but his wealth was greatly reduced. No wealth is too great. If this guy bankrolls NASA to an extent that they give Jubilee a good scare in the polls, that will make the mafia very scared of him. They will want to neuter him and they will go after him hard. There are things that people who control state organs can do to Wanjigi that would make him very miserable, like for starters instituting proceedings and labelling him a flight risk and hence confiscation and cancellation of his passport. He could also get a multi-billion shilling tax bill...being locked out of eating was one he should have taken on the chin and cool his jets instead of picking a fight with these guys. Kenyans were dying left and right and these people still took a hardline with the docs and its not like their personal interests were at stake,...just goes to show how deep the vindictiveness can go.... I am not advocating corruption here, just thinking like a pragmatist.

Njung'e
#48 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 9:27:23 AM

quicksand wrote:

Lolest! wrote:

quicksand wrote:

mkenyan wrote:

quicksand wrote:
harrydre wrote:

CA switched off his stations for about 4 days. Some "fake" frequency dispute, just to show who is boss. Tabitha Karanja got 1 billion shilling tax bill. These guys are completely ruthless. Huyu jamaa ataona cha mtema kuni.

unfortunately he would always warm up to the winning side. too much money buffer and understanding of the system to be affected long term. meanwhile we continue getting screwed.

Adnan Khashoggi was a dollar billionaire. Things went sideways and creditors were at his door. He didn't exactly die poor but his wealth was greatly reduced. No wealth is too great. If this guy bankrolls NASA to an extent that they give Jubilee a good scare in the polls, that will make the mafia very scared of him. They will want to neuter him and they will go after him hard. There are things that people who control state organs can do to Wanjigi that would make him very miserable, like for starters instituting proceedings and labelling him a flight risk and hence confiscation and cancellation of his passport. He could also get a multi-billion shilling tax bill...being locked out of eating was one he should have taken on the chin and cool his jets instead of picking a fight with these guys. Kenyans were dying left and right and these people still took a hardline with the docs and its not like their personal interests were at stake,...just goes to show how deep the vindictiveness can go.... I am not advocating corruption here, just thinking like a pragmatist.

I read the Nation article, remembered this and i think i smiled. Not because it's a good thing to Wanjigi (Even though tax evasion is neither good) but because there is nothing as unsettling and annoying as a taxman on your tail especially, if deep down, you are guilty. Back in the days, there was this timber merchant from Mt Kenya East. He had everything going for him until one day he drove to the house on the hill with a briefcase full of cash. The occupier of the house was an ardent forest protector and he was not amused by the activities of the timber merchant. State agents, including KRA were put on the tail of the man. In no time, all his property, worth a couple of billions, was gone and bank accounts frozen. He was not lucky. He died a very poor and miserable man.Pray
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Impunity
#49 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 1:44:05 PM

Njung'e wrote:
quicksand wrote:

Lolest! wrote:

quicksand wrote:

mkenyan wrote:

quicksand wrote:
harrydre wrote:

I read the Nation article, remembered this and i think i smiled. Not because it's a good thing to Wanjigi (Even though tax evasion is neither good) but because there is nothing as unsettling and annoying as a taxman on your tail especially, if deep down, you are guilty. Back in the days, there was this timber merchant from Mt Kenya East. He had everything going for him until one day he drove to the house on the hill with a briefcase full of cash. The occupier of the house was an ardent forest protector and he was not amused by the activities of the timber merchant. State agents, including KRA were put on the tail of the man. In no time, all his property, worth a couple of billions, was gone and bank accounts frozen. He was not lucky. He died a very poor and miserable man.Pray

Who is this man?
d'oh!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

alma1
#50 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 3:46:52 PM

Nani mwingine ameona the alleged contract between Jimmi and Nasa principals?
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

sheri
#51 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 4:04:33 PM

alma1 wrote:

I have seen it. Pointed it out on the NASA thread and @ FRM2011 dismissed it as fake. But mimi still want to interrogate it further. If you have seen it I know you are crying for our motherland. If it is authentic smile smile .
murchr
#52 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 4:09:38 PM

alma1 wrote:

Weka hapa tuchambue
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#53 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 4:20:02 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Weka hapa tuchambue

As Sheri has said, FRM2011 dismissed that document as fake. You see Murchr, that is what we call silly politics from Jubilee bloggers. Always talking about the character of Raila but never discussing issues.

I will not do their job for them.

If I had that document as their brogger I would not talk about another topic for the next 3 weeks. However fake it is. That is why FRM is running away from it.

But our politics is soooo shallow. Matusi tu. I have done worse to politicians with less.

Ambia bigchick aweke hapa na tuone FRM aki deny. Maybe we shall start getting real issues being discussed here.

Intelligentsia
#54 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 4:39:34 PM

NASA power-sharing deal:

http://www.kahawatungu.c...a-leaders-jimi-wanjigi/

http://bit.ly/2txzL8x

The deal is between Jimi Richard Wanjigi (financier) and Raila, Kalonzo, Mudavadi, Wetangula and Isaac Ruto. It indicates that Jimi Wanjigi is funding NASA with Ksh 10billion in campaign contributions spread out through the months.

On clinching power in August, the coalition would ensure that the business gets a deal from the following businesses;

The Nairobi Mass Transit System (Worth Ksh. 200 Billion)
The 1000 Mw gas plant in Lunga lunga, Kwale (Worth Ksh. 500 Billion)
The Lake Victoria Ring road (Worth Ksh. 20 Billion)
The 1034 Kilometer Garissa–Moyale road(Worth Ksh150 Billion)
The 500,000 housing units (Worth Ksh. 400 Billion)
Printing of the New Generation Currency (Worth Ksh. 500 Billion)
Security Installations in the Kenya Police, the Military and NYS (Worth Ksh. 500
Billion)
alma1
#55 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 4:52:43 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
NASA power-sharing deal:

The deal is between Jimi Richard Wanjigi (financier) and Raila, Kalonzo, Mudavadi, Wetangula and Isaac Ruto. It indicates that Jimi Wanjigi is funding NASA with Ksh 10billion in campaign contributions spread out through the months.

On clinching power in August, the coalition would ensure that the business gets a deal from the following businesses;

Security Installations in the Kenya Police, the Military and NYS (Worth Ksh. 500
Billion)

Ahh intelligenstia

This is how I would do it as a Jubilee blogger...Talk about Jimi and corruption for days.

This is how I would do it as Nasa blogger...Not forget to mention that the same Jimmi brought the SGR and financed Uhuru last time. And not forget to mention that Alai is now paid by Jubilee because ODM refused to give him Embakasi ticket.

In my view, this is a fake document. When I read it at first I was pissed. But I know Githongo very well. He would never sign such shit.

But my views are not important. It's how the 8% undecided think. In my opinion, the 8% should just ignore it. But they don't have to. Jubilee bloggers should be sharing it every day. Not talking upus about stone throsing jaruos. Doing that created stone throwing Thikians.

But the 8% should not vote. I'm the first person to say on wazua that I shall not vote for the president of Kenya. Why?

Because as much as Jubilee shall say this story is true and Nasa says it's not true. Both of them have slept in the same bed with the master of tendering.

It reminds me of the time a long time ago. I wanted a girl when I was 18yrs. I was told she has slept with Mwangi. Then I said she couldn't have. "She's too pretty and honest".

Both Mwangi and I got crabs. She is still giving crabs to others in 2017.

The moral of the story.

If a girl has crabs, don't think that shaving shall save you from the agony.

Lolest!
#56 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 5:02:06 PM

Quote:
It reminds me of the time a long time ago. I wanted a girl when I was 18yrs. I was told she has slept with Mwangi. Then I said she couldn't have. "She's too pretty and honest".

You made my evening, after I googled itLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Quote:
Pubic Lice (Crabs): Symptoms, Risk Factors and Treatment. Pubic lice (Sing: pubic louse), also known as crab louse, crabs, or Fullers; Latin name Pthirus pubis are tiny parasitic blood-sucking wingless insects that infest the human genitals, causing itching and red spots.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
alma1
#57 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 5:15:53 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

You made my evening, after I googled itLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Quote:
Pubic Lice (Crabs): Symptoms, Risk Factors and Treatment. Pubic lice (Sing: pubic louse), also known as crab louse, crabs, or Fullers; Latin name Pthirus pubis are tiny parasitic blood-sucking wingless insects that infest the human genitals, causing itching and red spots.

Just imagine for a second.

I would say hi to my grandmother and leave. Coz I had to scratch ninio.

Instead of eating ugali with my right hand, I had to use the left coz I had not scratched niniyo too much with it. "Stop eating with wrong hand", my grandmother said. I told her "the teacher told us about training the left and right brain". "oh", she said. "Nilidhania uko na chawa." "Aii cucu, mbona unamchezo hivyo?" As I scratched with my right hand.

At night I was happy when the cat would come licking my shweaty balls. It was a moment of relief from the one crab that I could not get after shaving my hair clean. And i mean clean. I used a bic razor then went to get Vito to clean everything else remaining.

But there was always one remaining.

I was only saved by a nurse who went and got me diesel to pour on the affected areas.

I don't know what made me cum that day. The diesel killing the crabs or the soft hand stroking. But I came.

Maybe it's time for Kenyans to come.

Just reject these fellas and pour diesel on them.

Gakware
#58 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 5:30:16 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly zinaitwa "Tumande" where I come from
The past is the past, you either run from it or learn from it!
Gakware
#59 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 5:33:01 PM

alma1 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Just imagine for a second.

I would say hi to my grandmother and leave. Coz I had to scratch ninio.

Instead of eating ugali with my right hand, I had to use the left coz I had not scratched niniyo too much with it. "Stop eating with wrong hand", my grandmother said. I told her "the teacher told us about training the left and right brain". "oh", she said. "Nilidhania uko na chawa." "Aii cucu, mbona unamchezo hivyo?" As I scratched with my right hand.

At night I was happy when the cat would come licking my shweaty balls. It was a moment of relief from the one crab that I could not get after shaving my hair clean. And i mean clean. I used a bic razor then went to get Vito to clean everything else remaining.

But there was always one remaining.

I was only saved by a nurse who went and got me diesel to pour on the affected areas.

I don't know what made me cum that day. The diesel killing the crabs or the soft hand stroking. But I came.

Maybe it's time for Kenyans to come.

Just reject these fellas and pour diesel on them.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The past is the past, you either run from it or learn from it!
murchr
#60 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 5:47:42 PM

alma1 wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:
NASA power-sharing deal:

Billion)

Ahh intelligenstia

This is how I would do it as a Jubilee blogger...Talk about Jimi and corruption for days.

This is how I would do it as Nasa blogger...Not forget to mention that the same Jimmi brought the SGR and financed Uhuru last time. And not forget to mention that Alai is now paid by Jubilee because ODM refused to give him Embakasi ticket.

In my view, this is a fake document. When I read it at first I was pissed. But I know Githongo very well. He would never sign such shit.

But my views are not important. It's how the 8% undecided think. In my opinion, the 8% should just ignore it. But they don't have to. Jubilee bloggers should be sharing it every day. Not talking upus about stone throsing jaruos. Doing that created stone throwing Thikians.

But the 8% should not vote. I'm the first person to say on wazua that I shall not vote for the president of Kenya. Why?

Because as much as Jubilee shall say this story is true and Nasa says it's not true. Both of them have slept in the same bed with the master of tendering.

The moral of the story.

If a girl has crabs, don't think that shaving shall save you from the agony.

Whats wrong with talking about it? As you heal from your crabs wacha tuongee