wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

125 Pages«<6162636465>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
kaka2za
#1241 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 12:38:26 PM

Njung'e wrote:
[quote=harrydre]These are the largest ojingaism magnifying sycophantic tribal googgles I have come across!!

Https://youtu.be/KZ3UvWcvMxo[/quote]

waaa!!!.....Pray Pray Laughing out loudly ....I understand bit dholuo but some parts need interpretation. Wapi Angelique? smile

This smells like a propaganda video. If that lady was in opposition, she would be sipping uji in Kodiaga
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Njung'e
#1242 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 2:51:27 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
[quote=harrydre]These are the largest ojingaism magnifying sycophantic tribal googgles I have come across!!

Https://youtu.be/KZ3UvWcvMxo[/quote]

waaa!!!.....Pray Pray Laughing out loudly ....I understand bit dholuo but some parts need interpretation. Wapi Angelique? smile

This smells like a propaganda video. If that lady was in opposition, she would be sipping uji in Kodiaga

Laughing out loudly Somewhere in the video, she hints she is "mayuu".
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
FRM2011
#1243 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 6:41:23 PM

Uhuru is telling the judiciary he will not accept a postponed election.

Mutahi ngunyi is still singing about the ballot paper ruling. A civilian coup he is calling it.

Media is telling us there is a risk of election being postponed with their clueless analysts.

Now now now. Why do people imagine we can't think ? In case of a run-off, IEBC is supposed to hold another election within 30 days. 7 days will already be gone since polling day to the declaration of results.

So how would they procure 19M ballot papers within 21 days ? And why can't they do that now ?
kaka2za
#1244 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 7:14:24 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Uhuru is telling the judiciary he will not accept a postponed election.

Mutahi ngunyi is still singing about the ballot paper ruling. A civilian coup he is calling it.

Media is telling us there is a risk of election being postponed with their clueless analysts.

Now now now. Why do people imagine we can't think ? In case of a run-off, IEBC is supposed to hold another election within 30 days. 7 days will already be gone since polling day to the declaration of results.

So how would they procure 19M ballot papers within 21 days ? And why can't they do that now ?

There is a difference between sourcing for a supplier and placing an order.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Realtreaty
#1245 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 8:35:18 PM

Sad Sad Sad
Did I hear some queer persons celebrating death of the General as a win for them as he had said they can only win through chaos over his dead body?
"Chaos to elections can only come under my dead body for those thinking to cause chaos"
ODM should not get happy on death of General

Quote:
One mans' poison may be another mans' meat!!!
Realtreaty
#1246 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 10:17:54 PM

ACTORSLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Are Kenyans such peculiar
Melon and Wetabix are the Doctors saying it may be a case of food poisoning
Is this been acted to befit Generals' way of death?
Something is cooking here and is being mashed up for elections.

https://www.standardmedi...sed-in-mombasa-hospital

Quote:
We are ALL ACTORS(PRETENDERS) smile
harrydre
#1247 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 12:03:37 AM

Exhaustion. The old man can't hack the back to back campaigns. He is physically unfit to be president.
i.am.back!!!!
mpobiz
#1248 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 1:59:32 AM

harrydre wrote:
Exhaustion. The old man can't hack the back to back campaigns. He is physically unfit to be president.

Babu is just too tired . And with all the drama of hostile crowds and trying to proof the existence of 10mill naswa votes it's taking it's toll in the man
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Fyatu
#1249 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 11:55:00 AM

Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Rahatupu
#1250 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 11:55:39 AM

Me thinks NASA have a different game plan...... the back door route which JP did not see coming. Or if they saw it have no strategy to deal with it.

forcing a coalition government via Judiciary
Shak
#1251 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 12:48:56 PM

Rahatupu wrote:
Me thinks NASA have a different game plan...... the back door route which JP did not see coming. Or if they saw it have no strategy to deal with it.

This has been in the public domain for a very long time. Believe me they are aware
Lolest!
#1252 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 12:51:35 PM

Rahatupu wrote:

Sad
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#1253 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 12:55:58 PM

Shak wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

This has been in the public domain for a very long time. Believe me they are aware

Why fault NASA on IEBC's incompetence. This law was passed in December 2016 and assented to almost immediately ... taken to court and judgement delivered sometimes in Feb/March 2017. April? May? June? What has IEBC been doing .... surely?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
madollar
#1254 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 2:59:47 PM

Shak wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

The tone of PORK yesterday in baringo suggests something else
Nandwa
#1255 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 3:27:59 PM

madollar wrote:
Shak wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

BTW I found that utterly out of order!
The vehemence, the hand gestures, pointing, sternness!!!
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Angelica _ann
#1256 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 3:35:53 PM

Nandwa wrote:
madollar wrote:
Shak wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

BTW I found that utterly out of order!
The vehemence, the hand gestures, pointing, sternness!!!

He has been too soft, he must take charge otherwise atajipata anameza mate, watu wakikula nyama smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
FRM2011
#1257 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 4:46:29 PM

Shak wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

The nusu-mkate narrative is only coming from Jubilee. On two occasions, NASA has had to release public statements stating categorically that they have no intention of "sharing power with thieves". I am quoting verbatim.

Who has access to top grade intel in Kenya ? Who would know before-hand that they are going to lose an election ?

Methinks Jubilee knows they are going to lose and have a funny plan up their sleeve. What it entails I don't know but it sends a bad feeling to my stomach.
Ngalaka
#1258 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 6:49:32 PM

Just gathered that Uhuruto are campaigning in Turkana today, then I realised Dr. Ekuru Aukot a son of the soil is also in the presidential race.

One wonders then how Ekuru factor will play out in regard to the vote from that corner and who between the two main contenders for State house will be impacted negatively – votes taken from their column.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
#1259 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 7:22:02 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
Just gathered that Uhuruto are campaigning in Turkana today, then I realised Dr. Ekuru Aukot a son of the soil is also in the presidential race.

One wonders then how Ekuru factor will play out in regard to the vote from that corner and who between the two main contenders for State house will be impacted negatively – votes taken from their column.

Unfortunately, he is of no consequence. He's more known in Nairobi than at home.

BBI will solve it
:)
Realtreaty
#1260 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 9:20:21 PM

smile smile smile
IT WAS HEART ATTACK ON GENERAL.
Too much fatigue costed us our General
Now I need to know if Wine sugar is good for people experiencing Fatigue.
RIP General.