wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

125 Pages«<6061626364>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
Lolest!
#1221 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 4:30:56 PM

hayaaaaaLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Quote:
7 OF 92,277 voters declared dead by KPMG are candidates in August 8 polls, says IEBC, others were listed as dead after reporting deaths of kin.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Rahatupu
#1222 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 5:54:10 PM

ukistaajabu ya Msa. ....

Scenarios........ presidential vote is delayed as others start earlier....legal implications?
2. Direct procurement sabotage so tendering is overtaken by election date....constitutional crisis ensues and nusu mkate pap.

Way out for Chebukati? Seems he's conered together with the entire election. Is there a way out?
harrydre
#1223 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 8:34:57 PM

Realtreaty
#1224 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 8:46:11 PM

harrydre wrote:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214572992186924&id=1485050332

Asi!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause
Nuuusuuu?

Asi
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Realtreaty
#1225 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 9:06:18 PM

hardwood wrote:

Technical things that are untested are very useless and they may be defeated by the environment they are supposed to work on
Now the truth is coming and the Kambas if they fail to support Jubilee(Govt) and they still lose under Nasa will be relegated to stupidity and will never be able to support themselves again. They will never come near to even Deputy President again for another 50 Years.

Jubilee Govt winning 2017 can even include more Luhyas and Luos to the Govt as it will be seen as renegade as Jubilee still has nominated, appointed and hired Kambas even after Kalonzo defected to opposition with them.

Ngilu, musila may lose to Malobe who are ll from Ukambani and as Governors they have less effect on Presidential since Governors never go to National Assembly to debate bills.

Kambas need vote Jubilee for their later survival....Asi!!
Realtreaty
#1226 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 9:13:30 PM

WTF
Shortsightedness by our systems costing Kenyans
Tensions aggravated for no reason as Kenyans are too peculiar.
Now I believe we are actually peculiar
Is IEBC still carrying the Independent tag?
It is now looking like a Ball in the wind, it get swayed!!!

http://www.businessdailyafrica....05288-111jjjr/index.html
Realtreaty
#1227 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 10:29:46 PM

Nasa = Cartels
Cartels use money to sway things their way

They hire best Lawyers, blackmail Judges at the back of courtroom and pay for everything to push walls to make rooms bigger to accommodate them.

Cartels want where they benefit and do not care about Wanjiku. That is one reason enough a broke Country like Somalia still gets weapons to keep fights going on while cartels steal Country worthiness in return as Wanjiku is too frightened

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/...-top-city-hotel_c1592253
newfarer
#1228 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 10:51:20 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
Nasa = Cartels
Cartels use money to sway things their way

They hire best Lawyers, blackmail Judges at the back of courtroom and pay for everything to push walls to make rooms bigger to accommodate them.

Cartels want where they benefit and do not care about Wanjiku. That is one reason enough a broke Country like Somalia still gets weapons to keep fights going on while cartels steal Country worthiness in return as Wanjiku is too frightened

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/...-top-city-hotel_c1592253

allowing cartels means a failed government. why not arrest and jail the cartels. pot calling kettle black
punda amecheka
FRM2011
#1229 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 11:17:03 PM

Paulo Coelho's The devil and the boy

A boy was walking to buy bread when the mayor of the city crossed the street. "The reason he is so powerful, is because, he’s made a pact with the devil," a very devout woman in the street told the boy.
Some time later, when travelling to another town, the boy saw a beautiful corn field. He asked who the owner was.
"All this land belongs to the same man. I’d say the Devil had a hand in that." – answered one of the villagers.
At this very moment, a beautiful woman walked past the boy. A priest also saw her and said aloud:
"That woman is in the services of Satan!"
From then on, the boy decided to seek the Devil out. One day he managed to see him face to face.
"They say you can make people powerful, rich, and beautiful."
"To be totally honest, this is not true" replied the Devil.
"You have just been listening to the views of those who are trying to promote me."

Not many people know that NASA actually lost the case today. Their argument and allegation of bias was dismissed by court. The guy who won today is Dr.Ekuru Akukot of Thirdway alliance. He argued the procurement process did not have public participation.

But our media is reporting a NASA victory.
#1230 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 11:43:56 PM

hardwood wrote:

This is sad.
So, this was the plan all along???
To get the elections canceled and force the country into chaos to force a coalition???
That's a losers play. But I know Kalonzo would not do this, he's a bit more principled than 'yule jamaa...'
Does he understand that if there's war there would be no winner? We would all lose! And especially the women and children just like every other war. This is simply stupid.

BBI will solve it
:)
Bigchick
#1231 Posted : Saturday, July 08, 2017 6:54:14 AM

2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

This is sad.
To get the elections canceled and force the country into chaos to force a coalition???
That's a losers play. But I know Kalonzo would not do this, he's a bit more principled than 'yule jamaa...'
Does he understand that if there's war there would be no winner? We would all lose! And especially the women and children just like every other war. This is simply stupid.

He does not care.
That has been in his bucket list.
His hearts desire is to burn Kenya then build it afresh.He is the most affected by "The historical injustices".

But watu wako macho.Leading his lot to doom.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
thuks
#1232 Posted : Saturday, July 08, 2017 8:57:30 AM

2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

This is sad.

Not his fan, but would anyone in his right mind put such thoughts in writing?
I care!
Realtreaty
#1233 Posted : Saturday, July 08, 2017 7:34:19 PM

Pray Pray Pray Pray
Its good to die after good great job
Its good to die after praising a wife/Husband as a pillar
Its good to Die while strong
Its good to die fast like a General
Its good to die good
Its good to die after keeping peace with others
Its good to die if its by God's will
Its good to die like Joseph Of Nazareth (Joseph Ole Nkaissery)

RIP our General
Ngalaka
#1234 Posted : Saturday, July 08, 2017 7:43:49 PM

thuks wrote:
2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

This is sad.

Not his fan, but would anyone in his right mind put such thoughts in writing?

Of course not.
These are the kinds of conspiracies that are not too helpful for Kenya's sake
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
alma1
#1235 Posted : Saturday, July 08, 2017 8:00:38 PM

This shall go down as the most useless public thread in the history of mankind...

I have learned nothing about Uhuru and nothing about Raila..Leaned nothing about Dida, nothing about Ekuru...

Just some hormone filled racists posting...

I have learned how not to raise my kids. How important an education is. And how important it is to keep your circles amongst people who can count from 1 to 3...

Useless thread...Absolutely useless. But I'm reading. 63 pages of bile. None of them talking about decreasing tax rates for the business people and asking the police to stop taking hongo...Nothing..

Ni raira, uhuru, raira, uhuru...

Useless!!!!!

I do have a small loyal following...I send them here to learn how to write crap that has no meaning. Just kelele tu. How to use a forum to cause mayhem in the name of being honest...But we all know...

Hapa kuna shida. You should all listen to Franco..Attension na Sida...Coz that's what's happening here....

Ukubafu mamboleo.

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

kayhara
#1236 Posted : Saturday, July 08, 2017 8:31:52 PM

It's not bile, the two are well known they are birds of a feather, they both have nothing to offer, the only thing remaining is who has the loudest sycophants, the one with the most powerful cartels, the one with the most keyboard warriors, listen to the rallies it's oh we shall send them home, we shall take power, we shall retain power, so don't expect any constructive dialog on a thread with Raila or Uhuru in it.
To Each His Own
Realtreaty
#1237 Posted : Saturday, July 08, 2017 8:51:03 PM

alma1 wrote:
This shall go down as the most useless public thread in the history of mankind...

I have learned nothing about Uhuru and nothing about Raila..Leaned nothing about Dida, nothing about Ekuru...

Just some hormone filled racists posting...

I have learned how not to raise my kids. How important an education is. And how important it is to keep your circles amongst people who can count from 1 to 3...

Useless thread...Absolutely useless. But I'm reading. 63 pages of bile. None of them talking about decreasing tax rates for the business people and asking the police to stop taking hongo...Nothing..

Ni raira, uhuru, raira, uhuru...

Useless!!!!!

I do have a small loyal following...I send them here to learn how to write crap that has no meaning. Just kelele tu. How to use a forum to cause mayhem in the name of being honest...But we all know...

Hapa kuna shida. You should all listen to Franco..Attension na Sida...Coz that's what's happening here....

Ukubafu mamboleo.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
And you still come in with your concocted bile and want us to swallow yours, are you Kenyan who do not know what we have or can do or just another "ACTOR?"
Is synonymous to a child telling the mother she did not know how to give birth to it.
If you want Technical nonsense , please see David Ndii and you will go home full!!!
alma1
#1238 Posted : Saturday, July 08, 2017 9:04:12 PM

kayhara wrote:
It's not bile, the two are well known they are birds of a feather, they both have nothing to offer, the only thing remaining is who has the loudest sycophants, the one with the most powerful cartels, the one with the most keyboard warriors, listen to the rallies it's oh we shall send them home, we shall take power, we shall retain power, so don't expect any constructive dialog on a thread with Raila or Uhuru in it.

You see Kayhara.

The problem I'm having is that I know some of these people posting upus here. To them posting nonsense on wazua is like a game. "my boss is bad, where's mcreggae?"

These are grown up men. With children...They even had the audacity to marry and pretend to be men. Aibu gani hii?

It's 2017. I was expecting that by this time we would have had a topic about the difference between Sonko Manifesto or Raira's manifesto..Nope.

All we have here is upus.

It is nonsense. If you go to the blue section you see Nakumatt dead, Everneverready dead, HomeAfrica dead, another pyramid scheme. For real, even today unga ni 1 per person in a supermarket.

Not Raira harlots or Uhuru harlots talk about these things.

For them, it's a game. If I post bad things about Raira, I'll get a job after Uhuru wins. That's it!!!!

There's nothing else. I have a friend right here on wazua. Sio mbali na aseme na hadaa watu. Right here on wazua. He knows Sonko is useless but he's been promised by Igathe, that he's on the line to get something.

MF I stopped talking to him. It means that if my wife talked to him and promised a child, yeye hana shida of f***ing me.

This are the Kenyans that we are talking about. If Sonko wins, some wazuan will be very happy. If the one who finished Mumias wins, some wazua will be very happy...Happy to make sure that he buys a f***ing Mercedes Benz as the rest of you are f***ed.

Sorry, that's not my politics.

I'm very clear. I don't vote for anyone I THINK is a thief. If that disappoints the powers that be on wazua, shauri yenu. That is why in my funeral..No one shall come but the people who actually and really love me. Sio my RIP za kishenzi.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

harrydre
#1239 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 2:03:02 AM

These are the largest ojingaism magnifying sycophantic tribal googgles I have come across!!

Https://youtu.be/KZ3UvWcvMxo
i.am.back!!!!
Njung'e
#1240 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 12:19:08 PM

[quote=harrydre]These are the largest ojingaism magnifying sycophantic tribal googgles I have come across!!

Https://youtu.be/KZ3UvWcvMxo[/quote]

waaa!!!.....Pray Pray Laughing out loudly ....I understand bit dholuo but some parts need interpretation. Wapi Angelique? smile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.