125 Pages«<5859606162>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
Much Know
#1181 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 10:49:29 AM

harrydre wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Very good to see the hugest mammoths in ukambani and maasailand i have ever seen, confirming that war monger NEVER EVER Raira and Ida and family ever sleep inside state house eating omena and war mongering with kidero/Nyongo and other tribesmen "people must die", "foreigners must leave", "41 vs 1 kikuyu this and that nonesense", "democarcy is expensive and children must be burnt in churches" e.t.c and destroying Kenyan unity with divisive language, never ever! Give Uhuruto 60% of the vote in ukambani, as magigi and many other kambas say, Kenyatta was a mkamba, Raira is counting on Uurus relas to win, lakini ataambulia patupu, watermelon will not deliver more than 30% of Kamba vote!!!! A very boring candidature for Kenyans you cannot re-use a condom, apply some fish oil on it and expect it to perform better than the first time, it will BURST very near the climax! Naswa kweli ni condom ya kuoshwa! bure kabisa! War mongers!!!

Jehova!

Umeankia wapi leo?

I agree the War Monger ni bure kabisa.

Am just asking where is ICC? What is ICC waiting for to caution against clearly recorded war mongering? What is happening? Are this the last days? Can Kenyans choose someone who goes war mongering and risk destroying Kenya? And am very serious!!! When i think of 2007, my head hurts, d'oh! , when someone remembers 2007, he remembers nusu mkate for him and his family, WHERE IS ICC to make statement on who is preaching peace and praying for Kenya and who want's to see children burnt as a democratic "expense".

That evidence needs to be documented. I haven't heard any since kule kajiado. Post any other that you have.

Am talking of Kajiado "foreigner" remarks, those were VERY SERIOUS!!!, We seriously want to know, who are these foreigners in God's Land? The people must die was documented on video, everything is being documented in the "book of life", some people will go into darkness eyes wide open, with full tribal honors, what is tribe surely? There are so many tribes in Switzerland yet no talk of foreigners.
A New Kenya
FRM2011
#1182 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 12:27:24 PM

Much Know wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Very good to see the hugest mammoths in ukambani and maasailand i have ever seen, confirming that war monger NEVER EVER Raira and Ida and family ever sleep inside state house eating omena and war mongering with kidero/Nyongo and other tribesmen "people must die", "foreigners must leave", "41 vs 1 kikuyu this and that nonesense", "democarcy is expensive and children must be burnt in churches" e.t.c and destroying Kenyan unity with divisive language, never ever! Give Uhuruto 60% of the vote in ukambani, as magigi and many other kambas say, Kenyatta was a mkamba, Raira is counting on Uurus relas to win, lakini ataambulia patupu, watermelon will not deliver more than 30% of Kamba vote!!!! A very boring candidature for Kenyans you cannot re-use a condom, apply some fish oil on it and expect it to perform better than the first time, it will BURST very near the climax! Naswa kweli ni condom ya kuoshwa! bure kabisa! War mongers!!!

Jehova!

Umeankia wapi leo?

Am just asking where is ICC? What is ICC waiting for to caution against clearly recorded war mongering? What is happening? Are this the last days? Can Kenyans choose someone who goes war mongering and risk destroying Kenya? And am very serious!!! When i think of 2007, my head hurts, d'oh! , when someone remembers 2007, he remembers nusu mkate for him and his family, WHERE IS ICC to make statement on who is preaching peace and praying for Kenya and who want's to see children burnt as a democratic "expense".

That evidence needs to be documented. I haven't heard any since kule kajiado. Post any other that you have.

Am talking of Kajiado "foreigner" remarks, those were VERY SERIOUS!!!, We seriously want to know, who are these foreigners in God's Land? The people must die was documented on video, everything is being documented in the "book of life", some people will go into darkness eyes wide open, with full tribal honors, what is tribe surely? There are so many tribes in Switzerland yet no talk of foreigners.

Ngai !! Nikii gathee ? Take a deep breath. Now take another one. Kibe Mungai is a lawyer who is more jubilated than you. He accepted that what Rao said in kajiado is nowhere near the legal threshold of hate speech. Rao asked maasai to stop selling land to outsiders. He never asked outsiders to leave. Of course kameme reported differently.

I know its getting hot. Ukambani is showing unhealthy hostility to uthamakistan. I don't what is cooking. Its soo bad Mutua couldn't accompany uhuru in his machakos visit. Makueni 98%, Kitui 98%,
Machakos 94%.

But seriously how do you send Moses Kuria to ukambani, nyamira, narok and mulembeland ? Even those who don't like us when you corner them for a reason they tell you moses kuria. Its like someone is trying to make sure Uhuru doesn't get votes in these areas.

"Muremwo ni nduugo augaga nja iri mahiga"
Shak
#1183 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 12:58:43 PM

Wapi mtu wa cool aid? Guys need to relax kidogo
Swenani
#1184 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 1:11:26 PM

Shak wrote:

Watu watashikwa na blood pressure at this rate.

But why would a man/woman who is probably a parent to kid(s) be so much emotionally attached to these politicians?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Angelica _ann
#1185 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 1:26:27 PM

Swenani wrote:
Shak wrote:

But why would a man/woman who is probably a parent to kid(s) be so much emotionally attached to these politicians?

It is more of the thought of PORK RAO that brings the blood pressuresmile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Bigchick
#1186 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 1:32:54 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Shak wrote:

It is more of the thought of PORK RAO that brings the blood pressuresmile smile smile

You are right.smile smile smile
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
sheri
#1187 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 1:35:05 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Shak wrote:

You are right.smile smile smile

Where is @Amores serve these guys Kool Aid
Iganamagana
#1188 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 1:51:54 PM

harrydre wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Jehova!

Umeankia wapi leo?

Is Kajiado not enough evidence? 2007 haturundi!
Iganamagana
#1189 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 1:54:52 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Shak wrote:

Haki yau!
Othelo
#1190 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 2:28:36 PM

Just passing by ....smile smile smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
harrydre
#1191 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 4:23:48 PM

You need to be very thick skinned to attend some of these matangas otherwise high bp!

https://youtu.be/a9YrPYdnO6E
i.am.back!!!!
Bigchick
#1192 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 4:51:51 PM

harrydre wrote:
You need to be very thick skinned to attend some of these matangas otherwise high bp!

Pray Pray Pray Pray

Findeoshopped.

Kweli Uwongo? Uwongo.This Kericho guys are kichwa ngumu.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Angelica _ann
#1193 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 5:28:00 PM

Bigchick wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Pray Pray Pray Pray

Findeoshopped.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Yawa Baba tho, better than stone throwers of NASA aka Nyanza Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Njung'e
#1194 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 6:07:35 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Pray Pray Pray Pray

Findeoshopped.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Yawa Baba tho, better than stone throwers of NASA aka Nyanza Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ......Waaaa!!!......I think Presidential candidates should be allowed to carry around teargas just in case they encounter hard headed supporters like this ones smile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
murchr
#1195 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 6:57:31 PM

harrydre wrote:

@FRM ameona hii kweli?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Bigchick
#1196 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 7:56:48 PM

murchr wrote:
harrydre wrote:

@FRM ameona hii kweli?

Yes he saw but is not bothered coz when he logged in this morning he liked the simulations........
Lolest!
#1197 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 7:58:40 PM

Bigchick wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Pray Pray Pray Pray

Findeoshopped.

Ama paid fellows?

Kiambu was very responsive in contrast. There was a group of guys shouting 'ndiyo baaba!' Huko wangige
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Fyatu
#1198 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 9:28:21 PM

harrydre wrote:

This is what you get for lying to enlightened wananchi in broad daylight. Sen. Dan Mwanzo from Taita Taveta county warned Odinga about this a few months ago. How do you tell wananchi there is no unga while they all know it can be found in shops at 90 bob albeit in a maximum weight of 4kgs(2 packs)? How do tell farmers that jubilee ina wagandamiza ilhali they have access to heavily subsidized fertilizer?

What answer do you expect from 7 year olds attending public primary schools when you ask them if they have seen laptops/tablets?
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
FRM2011
#1199 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 9:45:15 PM

murchr wrote:
harrydre wrote:

@FRM ameona hii kweli?

Pauline Njoroge amecheka yake yote. She is having a ball with this clip. It was in Kapsoit and clearly they didn't buy what Baba was selling.

Its Kericho. Jubilee territory. But our itinerary was huge today. Four teams to be exact.

Fort-tennan, Kapsoit,Ainamoi,Kedowa, chepsein, brooke, cheptuiyet, sigowet, kiptere, litein, cheborge, roret and finally Kericho town.

We met some difficult customers at Kapsoit and jubilee bloggers are harassing me on whatsapp, twitter and FB.

Again our projection for Kericho is 10% - 15%. Is it attainable ? Be the judge.

ION: Baba has launched the white hat campaign for peaceful campaign, peaceful election, magnanimous celebrations.
thuks
#1200 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 11:31:03 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
murchr wrote:
harrydre wrote:

@FRM ameona hii kweli?

Pauline Njoroge amecheka yake yote. She is having a ball with this clip. It was in Kapsoit and clearly they didn't buy what Baba was selling.

Its Kericho. Jubilee territory. But our itinerary was huge today. Four teams to be exact.

Fort-tennan, Kapsoit,Ainamoi,Kedowa, chepsein, brooke, cheptuiyet, sigowet, kiptere, litein, cheborge, roret and finally Kericho town.

We met some difficult customers at Kapsoit and jubilee bloggers are harassing me on whatsapp, twitter and FB.

Again our projection for Kericho is 10% - 15%. Is it attainable ? Be the judge.

ION: Baba has launched the white hat campaign for peaceful campaign, peaceful election, magnanimous celebrations.

Might win statesmanship
I care!