wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

125 Pages«<5556575859>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
kayhara
#1121 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 8:40:48 AM

hardwood wrote:
Hope FRM2011 has sent something to baba....

Baba has a noble idea here problem like he is doing w is concentrating all his resources to his strongholds I am yet to see him go to Jubilee strongholds like Nyahururu, Othaya etc, will The adopt thing make sure he send guys to these places ama he will send them to his strongholds?
To Each His Own
aemathenge
#1122 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 10:50:39 AM

Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
smile
My major aim is to see what will happen to Nasa coalition after losing elections. The First month August to Sept will be a witch hunting period after the coalition break up and each party trying to force in their own nominees.

It will be time to Isolate Raila, time Melon and MaDVD call each other majola, time for Rutto to try to join Jubilee and time for Wetabix to talk to himself like a mad man.

Khalwale will be laughing at them while COTU leader will have time to call MaDVD and Melon stupid ignoring Wetabix as a none starter.

Cotu Leader will send a goodwill message to Uhuru and ask him to implement his better policies.

smile Kuwa mpole.

Conversely, what happens to Uthamakistan when The Right Honorable Prime Minister ascends to His Excellency The President and Commander In Chief of The Armed Forces of Kenya?

Nothing close to the fire we are being threatened about by NASWA.

We shall suffer mass embarrassment (nobody likes loosing),cry for a few days(for the weak hearted) then move on.The world will not come to an end.

Luckily that will not happen.

Jeez !! Didn't know you have such a deep emotional connection to this thing. For me there are no feelings. I am investing my money, lots of it, but I know its an investment with a 50/50 chance of winning or losing.

There is an office that would be within grasp if we win. But still, if we lose, I dust myself and try something else.

I have taken note and will be a bit more sensitive in my postings going forward. Always thought guys treat politics as impersonal as I do.

Clearly I was wrong.

LIAR,LIAR,LIAR.

This is a competition and in any competition you invest materially and emotionally.Be it football,athletics or any other game.You are in it to win.Period.

So why will you be in Nyeri on 5th?

Did not know lying is contagious.

Gee, you ARE falling in love !!
FRM2011
#1123 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 11:18:38 AM

aemathenge wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
smile

smile Kuwa mpole.

Conversely, what happens to Uthamakistan when The Right Honorable Prime Minister ascends to His Excellency The President and Commander In Chief of The Armed Forces of Kenya?

We shall suffer mass embarrassment (nobody likes loosing),cry for a few days(for the weak hearted) then move on.The world will not come to an end.

Jeez !! Didn't know you have such a deep emotional connection to this thing. For me there are no feelings. I am investing my money, lots of it, but I know its an investment with a 50/50 chance of winning or losing.

There is an office that would be within grasp if we win. But still, if we lose, I dust myself and try something else.

I have taken note and will be a bit more sensitive in my postings going forward. Always thought guys treat politics as impersonal as I do.

Clearly I was wrong.

LIAR,LIAR,LIAR.

This is a competition and in any competition you invest materially and emotionally.Be it football,athletics or any other game.You are in it to win.Period.

So why will you be in Nyeri on 5th?

Did not know lying is contagious.

Gee, you ARE falling in love !!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly @mahegoat, am equally worried about my sister here. I wish to apologize for any insensitive tease I may have posted on wazua before. I am realizing now I may have hurt people without knowing.
@bigschick, In politics and football, I will quote Njoki chege. She said, "If you are sulking because your team or candidate lost, what will you do when a real challenge is thrown your way, like a child or loved one diagnosed with cancer ?"

In life once you make a decision to pursue something, you give it your all. If you succeed well and good. If you don't you pick the lesson and march forward. You may have seen my very passionate posts about vivo energy on the thread where senator njoroge shot at Polycarp Igathe. It was borne out of an experience where I lost a substantial amount trying to run a petrol station. I filed it under experience.

On 9th I will be here. If NASA wins, I will not- and you can mark this post - come here gloating. I will actually be expecting this thread to die naturally. If Jubilee wins, I will not sulk. Will file it under experience and march on.
Nandwa
#1124 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 11:26:20 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly @mahegoat, am equally worried about my sister here. I wish to apologize for any insensitive tease I may have posted on wazua before. I am realizing now I may have hurt people without knowing.
@bigschick, In politics and football, I will quote Njoki chege. She said, "If you are sulking because your team or candidate lost, what will you do when a real challenge is thrown your way, like a child or loved one diagnosed with cancer ?"

In life once you make a decision to pursue something, you give it your all. If you succeed well and good. If you don't you pick the lesson and march forward. You may have seen my very passionate posts about vivo energy on the thread where senator njoroge shot at Polycarp Igathe. It was borne out of an experience where I lost a substantial amount trying to run a petrol station. I filed it under experience.

On 9th I will be here. If NASA wins, I will not- and you can mark this post - come here gloating. I will actually be expecting this thread to die naturally. If Jubilee wins, I will not sulk. Will file it under experience and march on.

Compare and contrast!
Anything to do with the subconcious!
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Swenani
#1125 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 2:01:04 PM

Nandwa wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Compare and contrast!
Anything to do with the subconcious!

See above use of hyphen in bold

rephrased below

FRM2011 wrote:

On 9th I will be here. If NASA wins, I will not come here gloating. I will actually be expecting this thread to die naturally. If Jubilee wins, I will not sulk. Will file it under experience and march on.

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
kaka2za
#1126 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 2:32:52 PM

Most of those bothered about loss of uthamaki or collapse of NASA stand to gain zero if they win.
Politicians will just re-align their interests. See Chris Obure,Makwere et al
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
aemathenge
#1127 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 2:40:54 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly @mahegoat, am equally worried about my sister here.

Well, in that case, you might want to be at the White Rhino, tomorrow the 5th, say six-thirty-ish, and wear an orange kerchief in your breast pocket jacket.

Then it is up to her.
aemathenge
#1128 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 2:47:00 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Most of those bothered about loss of uthamaki or collapse of NASA stand to gain zero if they win.
Politicians will just re-align their interests. See Chris Obure,Makwere et al

Out of curiosity, what do the following words mean to you?

Quote:
I am investing my money, lots of it, but I know its an investment with a 50/50 chance of winning or losing.

There is an office that would be within grasp if we win.
FRM2011
#1129 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 2:50:47 PM

Are we going to sit here and pretend we don't know Baba is in Kiambu county today ?

Itinerary as follows; Limuru, Gitaru, Wangige, Ruaka, Northern By-pass,Kiambu Town, Old Kiambu/ Ruiru Road, Thika town, Juja (bridge), Thika Highway
-Githurai roundabout.

Lots of love and political maturity from Kiambu residents who are 90% Jubilee damu.

For those who would want to ask why Kiambu ? This is Baba's most critical vote bloc in the entire Mt.Kenya. 80K in 2013. Looking at >100K this time.

kayhara
#1130 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 3:15:42 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Are we going to sit here and pretend we don't know Baba is in Kiambu county today ?

Itinerary as follows; Limuru, Gitaru, Wangige, Ruaka, Northern By-pass,Kiambu Town, Old Kiambu/ Ruiru Road, Thika town, Juja (bridge), Thika Highway
-Githurai roundabout.

Lots of love and political maturity from Kiambu residents who are 90% Jubilee damu.

For those who would want to ask why Kiambu ? This is Baba's most critical vote bloc in the entire Mt.Kenya. 80K in 2013. Looking at >100K this time.

Finally baba in jubilee strongholds, I will vote uhuru but I would love if Raila went to people of house and deny the allegation by every tom dick and harry campaigning here that hiki kimtu, oh raila even MCAs are singing raila, but also he should explain why NASA has sidelined the Kikuyu and kelenjin, the Land issues and just assure them that NASA won't witch hunt the community INCASE (because they won't) win
To Each His Own
kivairu
#1131 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 3:39:28 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
smile
My major aim is to see what will happen to Nasa coalition after losing elections. The First month August to Sept will be a witch hunting period after the coalition break up and each party trying to force in their own nominees.

It will be time to Isolate Raila, time Melon and MaDVD call each other majola, time for Rutto to try to join Jubilee and time for Wetabix to talk to himself like a mad man.

Khalwale will be laughing at them while COTU leader will have time to call MaDVD and Melon stupid ignoring Wetabix as a none starter.

Cotu Leader will send a goodwill message to Uhuru and ask him to implement his better policies.

smile Kuwa mpole.

Uhuru will be so magnanimous in defeat, and ask for nusu mkate

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein.
washiku
#1132 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 3:47:07 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
smile

smile Kuwa mpole.

Clearly I was wrong.

smile smile Kumbe and the way you have been saying its so obvious you are winning.
sheri
#1133 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 4:00:37 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

-Githurai roundabout.

I rarely comment but word on the ground is that those guys you saw on TV yesterday got 30k each. The financier is known and his goose is cooked.

Iganamagana
#1134 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 4:23:23 PM

sheri wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

-Githurai roundabout.

I rarely comment but word on the ground is that those guys you saw on TV yesterday got 30k each. The financier is known and his goose is cooked.

The financier is said to be some small buffallo who wants to muddy the waters.
Lolest!
#1135 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 4:29:34 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

-Githurai roundabout.

Si hata tulifanya hesabu hapa wazua na tukaona bahbuhh can get over 150k votes if he campaigns for just 15% with 85% turnout?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#1136 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 4:31:38 PM

washiku
#1137 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 4:56:21 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

-Githurai roundabout.

@FRM, Why is NASA excited with the 'GREAT' reception they got in Kiambu yet when Jubilee gets bigger crowds in Western, Kamba, Kisii regions they dismiss them with crowds doesn't matter?d'oh! It is also paramount to note that Uhuruto too are not looking for 100pc in the former CORD regions, they are just looking for better results assuming they will still have their strong holds intact.
Lolest!
#1138 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 5:14:57 PM

Very Nice speech my babu at Wangige Market. Talking about problems they face and mentioning Kikuyus in his team(Ndii, Mumbi Ng'aru, Paul Mwangi) to convince the people he isn't anti Kikuyu

Realtreaty
#1139 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 6:36:07 PM

Realtreaty
#1140 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 6:44:13 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Good for entertainment.
Mt Kenya region respect everyone, they can listen and will make decision on 8/8/17 without any tension.