wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

125 Pages«<5455565758>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
Bigchick
#1101 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 3:56:30 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Hope FRM2011 has sent something to baba....

Boss I am on another level. Adopt-a-constituency.

Will be camping in Nyeri from 5th Aug. With about 200 agents out there and a back-up incase you swith off the internet.

Under the illusion that Jubilee rigs.

I think you should be there from now do not wait for 5th August.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
aemathenge
#1102 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 4:05:42 PM

Bigchick wrote:

Take a breath, my Dear.
#1103 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 4:14:18 PM

hardwood wrote:

How will the common mwananchi or a student like the one in the poster protect the vote by camping at the polling station???
Are they supposed to count the number of voters, assume all of them voted for baba then wait for the total tally to confirm?
This is ridiculous. The common mwananchi including us would not know when rigging has occurred, only the agents and the polling clerks would know.
I think this is a very dangerous task of trying to intimidate and drive the IEBC officials in the polling stations to fear.
What will happen when Jubilee issues the same instructions to their supporters? Won't this lead to battles at the polling stations in the night?

BBI will solve it
:)
Baratang
#1104 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 4:46:55 PM

Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Boss I am on another level. Adopt-a-constituency.

Will be camping in Nyeri from 5th Aug. With about 200 agents out there and a back-up incase you swith off the internet.

Under the illusion that Jubilee rigs.

You have now down graded to 50 agents per constituency as opposed to 50 agents per polling station that you told us previously. This has now started to sound really entertaining. Tiga miaki!!
Iganamagana
#1105 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 4:48:18 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

I know its a bit late n the day but I hope someone watched Dr. Ndii on KTN explaining our manifesto.

I hear Wsr was on citizen too. But you know WSR makes more sense when you watch him with the TV on mute.

Back to NASA, the only pledge that carries a significant budget implication is the free secondary school.

To those asking where the money will come from, where did money come from in 2003 when Kibaki implemented free primary education in the middle of a financial year ?

3rd term we pay school fees for everyone. Remember the M.o.E guideline on school fees spread is 50:30:20. The third term component is usually 20% of annual fee.

The universal healthcare has a very creative hybrid financing model.

Canaan is beckoning friends.

Sad Wewe yule amekuroga!
Iganamagana
#1106 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 4:51:36 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
smile
My major aim is to see what will happen to Nasa coalition after losing elections. The First month August to Sept will be a witch hunting period after the coalition break up and each party trying to force in their own nominees.

It will be time to Isolate Raila, time Melon and MaDVD call each other majola, time for Rutto to try to join Jubilee and time for Wetabix to talk to himself like a mad man.

Khalwale will be laughing at them while COTU leader will have time to call MaDVD and Melon stupid ignoring Wetabix as a none starter.

Cotu Leader will send a goodwill message to Uhuru and ask him to implement his better policies.

smile Kuwa mpole.
aemathenge
#1107 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 4:58:01 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
smile
My major aim is to see what will happen to Nasa coalition after losing elections. The First month August to Sept will be a witch hunting period after the coalition break up and each party trying to force in their own nominees.

It will be time to Isolate Raila, time Melon and MaDVD call each other majola, time for Rutto to try to join Jubilee and time for Wetabix to talk to himself like a mad man.

Khalwale will be laughing at them while COTU leader will have time to call MaDVD and Melon stupid ignoring Wetabix as a none starter.

Cotu Leader will send a goodwill message to Uhuru and ask him to implement his better policies.

smile Kuwa mpole.

Conversely, what happens to Uthamakistan when The Right Honorable Prime Minister ascends to His Excellency The President and Commander In Chief of The Armed Forces of Kenya?
Bigchick
#1108 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 5:11:24 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
smile

smile Kuwa mpole.

Conversely, what happens to Uthamakistan when The Right Honorable Prime Minister ascends to His Excellency The President and Commander In Chief of The Armed Forces of Kenya?

Nothing close to the fire we are being threatened about by NASWA.

We shall suffer mass embarrassment (nobody likes loosing),cry for a few days(for the weak hearted) then move on.The world will not come to an end.

Luckily that will not happen.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
gk
#1109 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 6:11:12 PM

Bigchick wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
smile

smile Kuwa mpole.

We shall suffer mass embarrassment (nobody likes loosing),cry for a few days(for the weak hearted) then move on.The world will not come to an end.

If it does,you will most likely close biz for some days but i look forward to the public holiday which will surely follow.
Realtreaty
#1110 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 6:22:36 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
smile

smile Kuwa mpole.

Then talk of commander of armed Pisces (Fishes) if you can as he will go to bondo direct!!!
A dog that goes to hunt barking loses the prey by 99.9%
Realtreaty
#1111 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 6:33:43 PM

hardwood wrote:

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Liar Liar Liar Liar Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
I wish this was my picture to sue Raila and ODM/Nasa for using my photo to campaign. But research shows that the poor girl is a Zimbabwean Morgan Tshangilai area school girl adopted to seek mercy to defeat Mugabe to no avail.

Nasa is going overboard and I think this is now insane. They can even use children as soldier as I mentioned what happens in South Sudan where Marchar is doing the same. #VoteRailaAtYourOwnRisk.
Angelica _ann
#1112 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 6:57:06 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Liar Liar Liar Liar Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
I wish this was my picture to sue Raila and ODM/Nasa for using my photo to campaign. But research shows that the poor girl is a Zimbabwean Morgan Tshangilai area school girl adopted to seek mercy to defeat Mugabe to no avail.

Nasa is going overboard and I think this is now insane. They can even use children as soldier as I mentioned what happens in South Sudan where Marchar is doing the same. #VoteRailaAtYourOwnRisk.

Look at yourself in the mirror first, NASA cant stoop that low Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Swenani
#1113 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 7:31:24 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Look at yourself in the mirror first, NASA cant stoop that low Sad Sad Sad

Jeso... come srorry mpenzi
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Swenani
#1114 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 7:33:05 PM

Bigchick wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
smile

smile Kuwa mpole.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
FRM2011
#1115 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 9:48:45 PM

Bigchick wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
smile

smile Kuwa mpole.

Jeez !! Didn't know you have such a deep emotional connection to this thing. For me there are no feelings. I am investing my money, lots of it, but I know its an investment with a 50/50 chance of winning or losing.

There is an office that would be within grasp if we win. But still, if we lose, I dust myself and try something else.

I have taken note and will be a bit more sensitive in my postings going forward. Always thought guys treat politics as impersonal as I do.

Clearly I was wrong.
Lolest!
#1116 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 11:57:00 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
smile

smile Kuwa mpole.

Jeez !! Didn't know you have such a deep emotional connection to this thing. For me there are no feelings. I am investing my money, lots of it, but I know its an investment with a 50/50 chance of winning or losing.

There is an office that would be within grasp if we win. But still, if we lose, I dust myself and try something else.

I have taken note and will be a bit more sensitive in my postings going forward. Always thought guys treat politics as impersonal as I do.

Clearly I was wrong.

You need to remember how it was even in the US. Denial, protests after Trump win. Even after Obama's first win

Siasa is emotional. People cry. Not just at national level
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#1117 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 12:03:25 AM

Assuming 85% turnout for the 1.18M voters,
RAO could get 150K votes from this Jubilee county alone if he can get just 15% of total votes
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Amores
#1118 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 12:30:11 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
smile

smile Kuwa mpole.

Clearly I was wrong.

I think you underestimate your own involvement and the effect it will have on you. You know it ain't as impersonal as you purport, so I suggest you start to think beyond 8th because UK ain't going nowhere.
smile
I am happy
Iganamagana
#1119 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 6:50:30 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
smile

smile Kuwa mpole.

Clearly I was wrong.

Haiya! That explains it all. Please start looking for another venture (aka plan B).
Bigchick
#1120 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 7:27:45 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
smile

smile Kuwa mpole.

Clearly I was wrong.

LIAR,LIAR,LIAR.

This is a competition and in any competition you invest materially and emotionally.Be it football,athletics or any other game.You are in it to win.Period.

So why will you be in Nyeri on 5th?

Did not know lying is contagious.