aemathenge wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Sad Sad
Is Raila the "SICK MAN OF KENYA?"
d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
HE HAS DRAGGED KENYA FOR SO LONG!!!!

Oh no he is not.

You are.

He is simply adept, adroit, and dexterous at exploiting your sickness in his own interests.

You can't condemn a man for doing that, can you?

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
And this is the time he is seeing all wrong things while out of Govt?
When he goes in he sees nothing as Obama blatantly answered him

I can see now he has shifted Presidential tallying announcement by Presiding office as a case between Nasa vs Jubilee while it was between Nasa and IEBC.
This issue was not a Nasa but an Individual good to note from Central Region who said the Law has never been followed to the best. Raila and Nasa took that as their own because they thought it fights incumbency.
So You and him must be sick somewhere!!!
IEBC was fighting Accountbility. Now court says this is delegated to Presiding officers on the ground.
Did you notice the Kreigler report blaming both Govt and Opposition for tallying more votes than registered voters?
So now the ball in Presiding officials who can give evidence against anything.
These officers belong to IEBC and guide by their SOPs.
Do not be myopic thinking any improvement favours Rao and not Uhuru.

My day job involves translating mathogothanio like the above into something discernible.

This one, unfortunately, is beyond me.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein.
Angelica _ann
#942 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 2:42:48 PM

kivairu wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Sad Sad
Is Raila the "SICK MAN OF KENYA?"
d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
HE HAS DRAGGED KENYA FOR SO LONG!!!!

Oh no he is not.

You are.

He is simply adept, adroit, and dexterous at exploiting your sickness in his own interests.

You can't condemn a man for doing that, can you?

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
And this is the time he is seeing all wrong things while out of Govt?
When he goes in he sees nothing as Obama blatantly answered him

I can see now he has shifted Presidential tallying announcement by Presiding office as a case between Nasa vs Jubilee while it was between Nasa and IEBC.
This issue was not a Nasa but an Individual good to note from Central Region who said the Law has never been followed to the best. Raila and Nasa took that as their own because they thought it fights incumbency.
So You and him must be sick somewhere!!!
IEBC was fighting Accountbility. Now court says this is delegated to Presiding officers on the ground.
Did you notice the Kreigler report blaming both Govt and Opposition for tallying more votes than registered voters?
So now the ball in Presiding officials who can give evidence against anything.
These officers belong to IEBC and guide by their SOPs.
Do not be myopic thinking any improvement favours Rao and not Uhuru.

My day job involves translating mathogothanio like the above into something discernible.

This one, unfortunately, is beyond me.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Swenani
#943 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 2:50:37 PM

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
#944 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 3:08:37 PM

BBI will solve it
:)
Shak
#945 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 3:33:43 PM

Swenani wrote:

1.2billion spent and it collapses just like that? Very bad
hardwood
#946 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 3:40:09 PM

Shak wrote:
Swenani wrote:

1.2billion spent and it collapses just like that? Very bad

Baba visited budalangi after ohuru launched the bridge and now the bridge has collapsed. Hii ni juju ya baba from ogaland. Juju is real...

http://www.the-star.co.k...m-out-of-stolen_c1586256
hardwood
#947 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 3:43:47 PM

Baba visited budalangi after ohuru launched the bridge and now the bridge has collapsed. Hii ni juju ya baba from ogaland. Juju is real...

http://www.the-star.co.k...-out-of-stolen_c1586256

Realtreaty
#948 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 4:25:43 PM

Swenani wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
...and so Uhuru was the Engineer or what?
The builder will bear the cost as the bridge is still guaranteed.
This is where we fail....we run to blame the wrong people and think we re home!!!
freiks
#949 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 4:32:17 PM

I dont think its anything new bridges collapsing, just the other day we had the italy bridge collapsing. Wikipedia even has shown me more hata huko kwa akina #Kiasi

https://en.wikipedia.org.../List_of_bridge_failures
Life is an endless adventure
mpobiz
#950 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 4:49:52 PM

hardwood wrote:

I smell sabotage.. I have alwats known that babu will do anything possible to boost popularity including making people suffer. PEV was because of baba now this? kenyans should brace for more dangerous stunts from this man
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
safariant
#951 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 5:01:11 PM

mpobiz wrote:
hardwood wrote:

I smell sabotage.. I have alwats known that babu will do anything possible to boost popularity including making people suffer. PEV was because of baba now this? kenyans should brace for more dangerous stunts from this man

And the elections will be uneventful?
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
Swenani
#952 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 5:04:20 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
Swenani wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
This is where we fail....we run to blame the wrong people and think we re home!!!

So ouru takes credit of the successful projects like SGR but not for collapsed projects liki Sigiri? Was ouru the sgr engineer?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Realtreaty
#953 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 5:09:08 PM

Swenani wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Swenani wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

So ouru takes credit of the successful projects like SGR but not for collapsed projects liki Sigiri? Was ouru the sgr engineer?

Shame on you Shame on you
If SGR has defects it will be fixed by the builder free and not Uhuru.
You just do not argue to nail down a Leader who did not do any procurement if a mess happens. This is catered for.
Even Weston Hotel...you cannot blame the owner or operator but those who have been certifying it through deals as second and third party agents
hardwood
#954 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 5:30:52 PM

Swenani wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Swenani wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

If you pay a fundi/contractor to put up a simba for you in the village and one wall collapses, is it you who will be blamed or the fundi? Also when you put up a nice simba, the villagers will praise you for building a beautiful house and not the fundi. So the credit for SGR goes to Ohuru but sigiriri blame goes to the fundi.
hardwood
#955 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 5:36:44 PM

mpobiz wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Yenyewe that cut is too clean for this to be a normal collapse. Bridges dont collapse like that. Seems some MIB worked on that bridge overnight.
hardwood
#956 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 5:40:42 PM

Angelica _ann
#957 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 6:40:47 PM

Yawa let us not be blinded, from the naked eye that bridge was not complete/finished, likely rushed over the last few days. My 2 cents smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#958 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 7:57:36 PM

Why are the NAZISTS/NASWOISTS celebrating the collapse of the bridge particularly on Twitter? I thought the bridge was supposed to serve them huko punda-rangi?
hardwood
#959 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 8:08:14 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Yawa let us not be blinded, from the naked eye that bridge was not complete/finished, likely rushed over the last few days. My 2 cents smile

Interesting that the collapsed section comprises only steel panels and rods. The concrete and tarmac hadnt been laid. This makes the collapse even fishier. Seems someone unscrewed the bolts joining the steel sections last night.

FRM2011
#960 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 8:49:59 PM

hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Interesting that the collapsed section comprises only steel panels and rods. The concrete and tarmac hadnt been laid. This makes the collapse even fishier. Seems someone unscrewed the bolts joining the steel sections last night.

Jeso Kristo !!!!

Boss, we have not been thinking of Jubilee getting votes in Busia, Bungoma, Kakamega and Vihiga. That was never going to happen. We have seen as Narok crossed over to CCM in a decisive way. After the court of appeal ruling last week, we are no longer concerned about the election results. That is a fait accompli'

We are busy thinking of how to make sure the legacy of the 5th president of Kenya is secured. The first 100 days are critical.

In case you have a kid in high school, you can take your family on holiday with the term 3 school fees. It will be free.