Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

198 Pages«<186187188189190>»
Realities of Forex Investment
hisah
#3741 Posted : Monday, June 19, 2017 7:10:25 PM

hisah wrote:
alutacontinua wrote:
hisah wrote:
Short XAU at market @1266.22, lot size 2.0 (two positions) This is a medium term play for 3 weeks at least. Objective is open for now. The weekly chart is bearish suggesting that the support at 1200 handle will collapse! If this plays out then Dow will likely top 21500 and a bigger fall will push Dow towards 22000.

How was yesterday's wild ride ??? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly really hope you are still in coz its paying out smile

What a crazy day yesterday was...

The weekly chart is hinting a bearish move soon. I'm still holding for I expect 1200 handle to breakdown.

Dow finally touches at 21500. Gold bulls in trouble...
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
alutacontinua
#3742 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 11:48:03 AM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
alutacontinua wrote:
hisah wrote:
Short XAU at market @1266.22, lot size 2.0 (two positions) This is a medium term play for 3 weeks at least. Objective is open for now. The weekly chart is bearish suggesting that the support at 1200 handle will collapse! If this plays out then Dow will likely top 21500 and a bigger fall will push Dow towards 22000.

How was yesterday's wild ride ??? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly really hope you are still in coz its paying out smile

The weekly chart is hinting a bearish move soon. I'm still holding for I expect 1200 handle to breakdown.

Really great call on $GC here @hisah smile waiting to see how the Dow plays out this week.

Any idea what just happened? $17 drop in a minute. (1101hrs)
You dont have to be great to START but you have to start to be GREAT!!!!!!!!
alutacontinua
#3743 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 1:05:16 PM

alutacontinua wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
alutacontinua wrote:
hisah wrote:

Really great call on $GC here @hisah smile waiting to see how the Dow plays out this week.

http://www.zerohedge.com...llion-fat-finger-blamed

Another fat finger moment Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
You dont have to be great to START but you have to start to be GREAT!!!!!!!!
hisah
#3744 Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2017 12:24:50 AM

alutacontinua wrote:
alutacontinua wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
alutacontinua wrote:
hisah wrote:

Fat finger or not, XAU is already in trouble as per the weakness noted in the weekly chart a few weeks ago. Dow has already tested 21500 which was another condition required to confirm that the price plunge is on course.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
hisah
#3745 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 4:42:37 PM

E$ and £$ I have my eye on you smile Sizable selling opportunities coming up!
hisah
#3746 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 7:46:02 AM

hisah wrote:
alutacontinua wrote:
alutacontinua wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
alutacontinua wrote:
hisah wrote:

Fat finger or not, XAU is already in trouble as per the weakness noted in the weekly chart a few weeks ago. Dow has already tested 21500 which was another condition required to confirm that the price plunge is on course.

3 weeks later the price of gold has reversed as expected. Taking profit at market for one position. If the support test of 1200 handle fails, the price fall will be dramatic! Caution gold bulls
hisah
#3747 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 5:41:43 PM

hisah wrote:

E$ getting ripe smile
hisah
#3748 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 8:52:52 AM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:

E$ getting ripe smile

Speculators' bets on U.S. dollar swings to net short -CFTC, Reuters

$ short squeeze coming soon.
lochaz-index
#3749 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 10:14:58 AM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:

E$ getting ripe smile

For sure. That one will be a nasty. Other than the euro, emerging and frontier market currencies have had a very bullish 2017. Suffice to say they won't fare well once the dollar flips over.

I am very concerned about the KES which is still losing ground vs the USD despite the latter weakening since the turn of the year.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
hisah
#3750 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:49:25 PM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:

E$ getting ripe smile

CAD bulls overdone. $ bears caution.

Next week the $ will bounce.

Looking for shorts in €/$, £/$, A$ and long $loonie.
hisah
#3751 Posted : Wednesday, August 02, 2017 10:05:36 PM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
alutacontinua wrote:
alutacontinua wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
alutacontinua wrote:
hisah wrote:

3 weeks later the price of gold has reversed as expected. Taking profit at market for one position. If the support test of 1200 handle fails, the price fall will be dramatic! Caution gold bulls

Dow tests 22000 as expected.

Gold went to the pits, but bulls defended the 1200 support zone. Dow up, gold. up, something has to give soon. Dow has been bullish while gold is ranging.

Beware of the USD bounce as September approaches. Calm before the storm!
hisah
#3752 Posted : Friday, August 04, 2017 4:01:23 PM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:

E$ getting ripe smile

CAD bulls overdone. $ bears caution.

Next week the $ will bounce.

Looking for shorts in €/$, £/$, A$ and long $loonie.

NFP event risk now gone. USD bulls showing teeth as expected.
lochaz-index
#3753 Posted : Monday, August 07, 2017 1:02:14 PM

lochaz-index wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:

E$ getting ripe smile

For sure. That one will be a nasty. Other than the euro, emerging and frontier market currencies have had a very bullish 2017. Suffice to say they won't fare well once the dollar flips over.

I am very concerned about the KES which is still losing ground vs the USD despite the latter weakening since the turn of the year.

Cbk cajoling traders hedging on KES weakness. How long can this last vs KES establishing fair value? Short and medium term for the currency doesn't look so promising. https://www.bloomberg.co...-kenya-s-currency-market
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
NFag
#3754 Posted : Friday, August 11, 2017 1:51:13 PM

In the forex market you need to find a good broker TopBrokers.com Then there will be no problems with the withdrawal of funds. Also, the speed of updating quotations is important, the faster the better.
The Great
#3755 Posted : Friday, August 11, 2017 9:54:20 PM

Anyone else having problems with Xmas. come? Massive slippage,aggressive bidding against operators,etc
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Swenani
#3756 Posted : Wednesday, September 13, 2017 12:53:47 PM

GBP doing well
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
mnandii
#3757 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 8:29:13 AM

EURUSD.

Wave 4 of (C) complete at 1.1565. New highs to 1.2360 - 2660 expected in order to complete wave 5.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#3758 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 10:12:26 AM

mnandii wrote:

EURUSD.

Wave 4 of (C) complete at 1.1565. New highs to 1.2360 - 2660 expected in order to complete wave 5.

This forecast is still in play. We now have red wave [i] (right most), wave [ii] should retrace a sizable portion of wave [i] but not fall below 1.1542 (the starting point of wave [i] ). Afterwards expect a strong move upwards .
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#3759 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 2:07:01 PM

mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:

EURUSD.

This forecast is still in play. We now have red wave [i] (right most), wave [ii] should retrace a sizable portion of wave [i] but not fall below 1.1542 (the starting point of wave [i] ). Afterwards expect a strong move upwards .

This was back in Nov.2017. Today EU is up 580 pips and we expect more.
mnandii
#3760 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 2:44:27 PM

Get ready for a strong drop in Gold (below $1000.00) once wave (E) completes below 1357.04.