wazua Sat, Oct 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

125 Pages«<4344454647>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
wal6807
#881 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 10:02:07 AM

The siege mentality starts to set in
"Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers."
•Socrates (470?-399 BC)
FRM2011
#882 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 10:11:01 AM

Uhuru in Muranga yesterday,

"Kimundu giki ni kimuguruki. Tukwenda tukihe retire na pension kana atia andu aitu ?"

Kiswahili translation.
"Hiki kimtu ni mwendawazimu. Tunafaa tukipee retire na pension, ama namna gani watu wetu ?"

I have no words. The statement has already been translated and is being shared widely. I will do my duty as a patriotic citizen and post to as many Kenyans as possible. It will help them in making a decision on 08/08.
FRM2011
#883 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 10:24:27 AM

Borrowed from patriot Maina wa Muchiri (facebook)

"I watched Uhuru and Ruto yesterday in Murang'a whipping up Kikuyu emotions against Raila Odinga and got seething with rage.
I got so angry because since they were charged in the ICC for crimes against humanity, they have taken the Kikuyu and Kalenjin persons for #suckers.
They used the ICC to ride to power in 2013, telling their tribesmen that the West wanted to take Kenya over, through Raila Odinga. We believed them not because we were stupid but to save them as our brothers, from the hangman noose. "Mwana mūciare ndateagwo."
But how have they paid us back?
They abused the teachers who educate our children, jailed the doctors who treat us, insulted our nurses, grabbed our children's school playing grounds and teargassed our children, put us in unimaginable foreign debt, stole the little we paid in taxes......
Now with a stinking 4 years legacy and nothing to showcase, they are back with the scarecrow they have always erected to scare us into voting booths; #Kimundu.
If you dont feel your intelligence abused by this nonsense and still support Uhuruto, the only explanation is that you have none.
#1Milli4NASAInMtKenya"
Fyatu
#884 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 10:35:15 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

"Kimundu giki ni kimuguruki. Tukwenda tukihe retire na pension kana atia andu aitu ?"

Kiswahili translation.
"Hiki kimtu ni mwendawazimu. Tunafaa tukipee retire na pension, ama namna gani watu wetu ?"

I have no words. The statement has already been translated and is being shared widely. I will do my duty as a patriotic citizen and post to as many Kenyans as possible. It will help them in making a decision on 08/08.

In Naivasha Raila said in Kiswahili

Uhuru ni mwizi....Ruto ni mwizi(sic). In Voi Weta says Ruto ni mwizi, ni mukora...nasa hawa waizi

These are politicians throwing mud at each other fair enough. But these statement from both sides (NASA and Jubilee)are is very different from the one below.....

"Vijana wakienda kutafuta kazi wanaulizwa jina yao...kama wewe ni mutiso una ambiwa kuja pande hii...kama wewe jina yako ni wanyama una ambiwa kuja pande hii....lakini kama umetoka kabila flani(crowd shouts)....kama umetoka kabila flani..then baba asks simuna wajua? simuna wajua...etc??

Hiyo ndio siasa tumekataa kama wakenya wapenda amani

Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Shak
#885 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 10:42:06 AM

Fyatu wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Kiswahili translation.

Uhuru ni mwizi....Ruto ni mwizi(sic). In Voi Weta says Ruto ni mwizi, ni mukora...nasa hawa waizi

These are politicians throwing mud at each other fair enough. But these statement from both sides (NASA and Jubilee)are is very different from the one below.....

"Vijana wakienda kutafuta kazi wanaulizwa jina yao...kama wewe ni mutiso una ambiwa kuja pande hii...kama wewe jina yako ni wanyama una ambiwa kuja pande hii....lakini kama umetoka kabila flani(crowd shouts)....kama umetoka kabila flani..then baba asks simuna wajua? simuna wajua...etc??

When and where was this said?
Fyatu
#886 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 10:49:57 AM

Shak wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Kiswahili translation.

When and where was this said?

Scroll down the link below...June 20, June 17...scroll down kabisa if you want to see more bigotry

LINK

Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
kaka2za
#887 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:13:36 AM

Fear vs Hatred. Which one will triumph?
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
wazuaguest
#888 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:17:06 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

Kiswahili translation.

One thing you can take from this is that you will always get some Kiuks calling out their leaders for saying the wrong things,be it Moses Kuria or Uhuru.What leaves me baffled is that if Raila or his team says something inciting you will hardly get their kin calling them out.Actually they defend and twist the meaning of the statements...
Africa belongs to Africans.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#889 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:21:24 AM

I guess the election is going to be much tighter than we all thought.

I don't think the dissatisfaction with the govt amounts to hatred of the Kikuyu. Its more a rejection of the current government which many feel favors the communities in power.

The basis of this feelings can be simply looking at the people occupying top govt jobs, those getting contracts etc.

Lets all hope we have a peaceful election.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Obi 1 Kanobi
#890 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:25:58 AM

wazuaguest wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Kiswahili translation.

One thing you can take from this is that you will always get some Kiuks calling out their leaders for saying the wrong things,be it Moses Kuria or Uhuru.What leaves me baffled is that if Raila or his team says something inciting you will hardly get their kin calling them out.Actually they defend and twist the meaning of the statements...

Another is this kind of superior "I am better than you attitude". Tuju recently called for Raila's arrest for whatever he said in Kajiado. Is Tuju a kikuyu or a Luo, or his opinion doesn't count coz he is in Jubilee
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
wazuaguest
#891 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:34:59 AM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
wazuaguest wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Kiswahili translation.

Another is this kind of superior "I am better than you attitude". Tuju recently called for Raila's arrest for whatever he said in Kajiado. Is Tuju a kikuyu or a Luo, or his opinion doesn't count coz he is in Jubilee

Tuju is on a payroll,i am talking about ordinary folks
Like that posts by a guy being called Patriot from Facebook.
It would be better if we had 'i am better than you attitude' calling out our leaders even if they belong to our tribe
Africa belongs to Africans.
madollar
#892 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:40:41 AM

kaka2za wrote:
Fear vs Hatred. Which one will triumph?

The one certainty is that fear will come out in numbers infact to the last man
Obi 1 Kanobi
#893 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:41:07 AM

wazuaguest wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
wazuaguest wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Kiswahili translation.

Tuju is on a payroll,i am talking about ordinary folks
Like that posts by a guy being called Patriot from Facebook.
It would be better if we had i am better than you attitude calling out our leaders even if they belong to our tribe

You are even making it worse, Tuju is a wealthy guy who doesn't need to be on anyones payroll, he made a choice to support Uhuruto (or oppose RAO).

Funny but the facebook post you are referring to could be anyonesmile smile
harrydre
#894 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:56:09 AM

Let me drop this here...ojinga disease spreading in kambaland.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLhFnfLKUi27-CO5wwmf28zxQOSEal4Y6q&time_continue=7&v=_Suu-kCoOuU[/youtube]
i.am.back!!!!
kaka2za
#895 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:58:57 AM

wazuaguest wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Kiswahili translation.

It's tactical. Raila is enigma and whenever people start to understand him he says something that scares them.
This election will be decided by what he says.JP are eagerly waiting for him to declare economic war on "mountaineers"
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Wakanyugi
#896 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 1:18:27 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

For this to happen someone needs to tell RAO that he has to stop playing defense. Waging war against institutions is a fools game and I bet the next poll will show this strategy has actually cost him.

RAO needs to project the credible posture of a President (of all Kenya), tell people what he will do for them new or differently from Jubilee. This constant whining and victim-hood will not do it.

He has the leadership pedigree and history to make a strong case for change; but for people to give up the 'devil they know' the alternative has to be compelling.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
limanika
#897 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 2:02:12 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

For this to happen someone needs to tell RAO that he has to stop playing defense. Waging war against institutions is a fools game and I bet the next poll will show this strategy has actually cost him.

RAO needs to project the credible posture of a President (of all Kenya), tell people what he will do for them new or differently from Jubilee. This constant whining and victim-hood will not do it.

He has the leadership pedigree and history to make a strong case for change; but for people to give up the 'devil they know' the alternative has to be compelling.

Totally agree. You can't bad mouth the kdf, iebc, judiciary, etc yet these are the same places you need lots of goodwill. And i a agree this particular election, more than any other, would have been walkover if he knew the right strategies, if he was honest
Lolest!
#898 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 2:12:13 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Kiswahili translation.

I am shocked that you are shocked

Are you not the same guy who was okay with 'wanavamia wanavamia...kwa nini wanakuja kwenu? Si wakae kwao?'
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Coolio
#899 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 2:15:09 PM

KTN has shown the side it's supporting
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
Ngalaka
#900 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 2:41:06 PM

Coolio wrote:
KTN has shown the side it's supporting

NASA!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu