wazua Sat, Oct 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

125 Pages«<4243444546>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
Swenani
#861 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 10:27:30 AM

Much Know wrote:
Raira himself claims KDF can NEVER let him be President and they have gone for training to make sure he NEVER becomes president of Kenya, ever ever!

To be honest i thought this was a rumor peddled only in bunge la mtaa "jobless corners", ma-keg dens, e.t.c NEVER heard the KDF version even once on wazua, kumbe even Raila believes it is true d'oh!

I heard from a reliable source in my dream last night that RAO can never be accepted as a CiC by the military due to the 1982 sagasmile smile smile smile

Can one be made accountable for what they dream?

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
kayhara
#862 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 10:30:21 AM

Much Know wrote:
Raira himself claims KDF can NEVER let him be President and they have gone for training to make sure he NEVER becomes president of Kenya, ever ever!

To be honest i thought this was a rumor peddled only in bunge la mtaa "jobless corners", ma-keg dens, e.t.c NEVER heard the KDF version even once on wazua, kumbe even Raila believes it is true d'oh!

But truly speaking if Raila wins he would have to do a major purge of the top dogs from KDF top cream, to IG of police,CBK, Treasury, The county commissioners, chiefs would have to go, now if all these guys know their fat cows are at stake won't they do all they can to make sure Baba never boards the kenya airforce one?
To Each His Own
kaka2za
#863 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 10:32:40 AM

Dangerous talk on Wazua. Wont be surprised if there is a sudden unexplained down time.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
wazua
#864 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:03:46 AM

Dear Members,

kaka2za wrote:
Dangerous talk on Wazua. Wont be surprised if there is a sudden unexplained down time.

Lively debate, clear positions with no undecideds.
Exercise your vote responsibly, voice your opinions moderately, with love for our country Kenya.

Wazua
FRM2011
#865 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 12:15:25 PM

wazua wrote:
Dear Members,

kaka2za wrote:

Exercise your vote responsibly, voice your opinions moderately, with love for our country Kenya.

Wazua

Thanks admin. Was beginning to get worried thank God for your timely intervention.
#866 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 12:28:25 PM

kayhara wrote:
Much Know wrote:

But truly speaking if Raila wins he would have to do a major purge of the top dogs from KDF top cream, to IG of police,CBK, Treasury, The county commissioners, chiefs would have to go, now if all these guys know their fat cows are at stake won't they do all they can to make sure Baba never boards the kenya airforce one?

No... this is normal with any regime change. These guys are covered by the hefty perks they will receive in such occurrence. Some are paid an equivalent of full payment to the retirement date and some for the uncompleted term for such anticipation. Kenya will be fine whichever way. Even if say WRS succeeded UK in 2022, he would not retain UK's appointees and that's normal.

BBI will solve it
:)
Baratang
#867 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 12:37:39 PM

wazua wrote:
Dear Members,

kaka2za wrote:

Wazua

Hear! hear!! this is your version of a lively debate @admin when people are literally virtually slaughtering each other???Sad

Let us be honest. As we gear up for elections there will be no love for anything here in wazua as long as we have two rival groups.Sad Sad

My advice, either you monitor your site 24/7 and delete the offensive and inciting posts immediately they are posted or disable politics section until after the elections.

I still don't understand why you have to wait until things start getting ugly while you can spot trouble from far...ama ni usingizi umekuwa mingi na tamu?smile
Swenani
#868 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 1:02:59 PM

2012 wrote:
kayhara wrote:
Much Know wrote:

No... this is normal with any regime change. These guys are covered by the hefty perks they will receive in such occurrence. Some are paid an equivalent of full payment to the retirement date and some for the uncompleted term for such anticipation. Kenya will be fine whichever way. Even if say WRS succeeded UK in 2022, he would not retain UK's appointees and that's normal.

Some of these people cannot be removed easily, thanks to the Katiba baba fought for
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
#869 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:00:43 PM

Swenani wrote:
2012 wrote:
kayhara wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Some of these people cannot be removed easily, thanks to the Katiba baba fought for

True, that's why you pay them for their remaining term and hope they accept. BUt again, in politics anything is possible.

BBI will solve it
mpobiz
#870 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 3:27:42 PM

Sources from kitui county now state that its nolonger a swing county. The ground has drastically changed and the people are now fully behind jubilee.. First it was mombasa now the wave is in kitui heading to machakos..
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Gathige
#871 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:41:52 PM

Listened to UMK in one of the stopovers during his Muranga tour and he switched to Kikuyu at one point and he castigated "Kimundu". Looks like the homestretch to 8/8 is getting nastier.

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
newfarer
#872 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:28:04 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Sources from kitui county now state that its nolonger a swing county. The ground has drastically changed and the people are now fully behind jubilee.. First it was mombasa now the wave is in kitui heading to machakos..

I can assure you that this is incorrect.a lie.jubilee is a hard sell in ukambani.I don't know what jubilee did to them.there is a video where women are shouting down a woman who mentioned jubilee in a matatu in ukambani. why the dislike?
punda amecheka
Fyatu
#873 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 10:21:27 PM

newfarer wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

I can assure you that this is incorrect.a lie.jubilee is a hard sell in ukambani.I don't know what jubilee did to them.there is a video where women are shouting down a woman who mentioned jubilee in a matatu in ukambani. why the dislike?

I also thought that this statement was incorrect...If you can hear ki-kamba you will hear the women chanting-down "These people" i.e., okuyos instead of castigating Mutua. Ukambani has been NASWAD hook line and sinker....Babu has succeeded in making them believe that Kikuyus are the cause of drought in Ukambani and that Uhuru must go.Kalonzo has swallowed the lie and has whipped his tribesmen into line ala 40 vs 1. Chances of ethnic cleansing of "these people" in ukambani are quite high
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Fyatu
#874 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 10:32:33 PM

Fyatu wrote:
newfarer wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

I also thought that this statement was incorrect...If you can hear ki-kamba you will hear the women chanting-down "These people" i.e., okuyos instead of castigating Mutua. Ukambani has been NASWAD hook line and sinker....Babu has succeeded in making them believe that Kikuyus are the cause of drought in Ukambani and that Uhuru must go.Kalonzo has swallowed the lie and has whipped his tribesmen into line ala 40 vs 1. Chances of ethnic cleansing of "these people" in ukambani are quite high

Cyprian Nyakundi documented an incident of Akamba violence on Okuyos here:

LINK

From this video you will see that the woman gets more beating the moment they discover yeye ni mukikuyu...Siasa za ukabila ziko tena sana.

newfarer
#875 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 10:41:14 PM

Fyatu wrote:
newfarer wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Did an opinion poll on Kambas who I know ,100% are passionate on their support for NASA,most say they have no problem with Uhuru but their blood boil at the mention of DP.if you can just do a similar poll within your network and let's compare notes
punda amecheka
Fyatu
#876 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 10:52:04 PM

newfarer wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
newfarer wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Did an opinion poll on Kambas who I know ,100% are passionate on their support for NASA,most say they have no problem with Uhuru but their blood boil at the mention of DP.if you can just do a similar poll within your network and let's compare notes

This narrative is incorrect...you cannot be pro-Uhuru and at the same time be 100% pro-NASA. Hiyo ni kuwa watermelon.Remember they told us Kibaki was good but his men(Kiraitu and Mwiraria RIP) were bad and yet went ahead and said "NO RAILA NO PEACE" in 2007 just to get Kibaki out of statehouse.

The truth of the matter is that Ukambani folk have been systematically radicalized against Jubilee(mostly Okuyos) and their supporters(Alfie Mutua and others included). It is quite unfortunate but that is the truth.
FRM2011
#877 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:14:22 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
newfarer wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

LINK

From this video you will see that the woman gets more beating the moment they discover yeye ni mukikuyu...Siasa za ukabila ziko tena sana.

I couldn't muster enough courage to watch the video. But Nyakundi and his insults ???

Whats shocking is that Kambas are the most hospitable of all communities in Kenya. There is a kiuk guy in mlolongo who had been voted in as a councillor.

As a Kiuk, there is something I feel that we may need to do. To start building bridges. In 2005 & 2007, Kibaki had on his side all the political heavyweights from Mulembe land and Kisii. Awori, Nyachae and the like. But he lost badly. Not because he wasn't a good leader. He remains Kenya's best leader todate. But when you talk to friends from these sides, they could tell me one thing; we don't like the arrogance your leaders are showing.

Ten years later, our people have the guts to chase away Joho from Mpeketoni in Lamu. And to get into an ugly face-off with Mandago in Eldoret. Not exactly the way to build bridges with host communities.

#878 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 7:32:17 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
newfarer wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

LINK

I couldn't muster enough courage to watch the video. But Nyakundi and his insults ???

Whats shocking is that Kambas are the most hospitable of all communities in Kenya. There is a kiuk guy in mlolongo who had been voted in as a councillor.

As a Kiuk, there is something I feel that we may need to do. To start building bridges. In 2005 & 2007, Kibaki had on his side all the political heavyweights from Mulembe land and Kisii. Awori, Nyachae and the like. But he lost badly. Not because he wasn't a good leader. He remains Kenya's best leader todate. But when you talk to friends from these sides, they could tell me one thing; we don't like the arrogance your leaders are showing.

Ten years later, our people have the guts to chase away Joho from Mpeketoni in Lamu. And to get into an ugly face-off with Mandago in Eldoret. Not exactly the way to build bridges with host communities.

These ethnic matters only come up during elections which clearly means that something is seriously wrong with our politics, therefore, politicians. Meaning none of these politicians are fit for this country but it looks that we are stuck with them due to our ignorance and their clever manipulation tactics. May God help us all.

BBI will solve it
alma1
#879 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 8:18:04 AM

Aii that video and the one of the guy being chased away from a matatu should make people rethink their strategies.

I personally blame the "bloggers" who have this habit of using words like "kimundu", "charo nefa mbe" "uthamaki" etc etc. Everyone get's the gist. Tribal arguments always turn out to hurt you in the long run.

I too have talked to some people in kamba land and it ain't pretty. Even alfies wife is brought to the table. Mandago's campaign has no problem talking about these people. In Masai, just go to your facebook pages and try talk nasty about nasa...

It's like bitterness spewing. We may blame someone for it, but we are also culpable. When you read the "bloggers" updates always intertwined with Kikuyu talk, you can start understanding what's going on.

Sad but true.

"bloggers". Stop using your tribal arguments to hype up the tribal people among you. Other people are reading your nonsense too. And it ain't making them horny with excitement.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Rahatupu
#880 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:16:07 AM

alma1 wrote:
Aii that video and the one of the guy being chased away from a matatu should make people rethink their strategies.

I personally blame the "bloggers" who have this habit of using words like "kimundu", "charo nefa mbe" "uthamaki" etc etc. Everyone get's the gist. Tribal arguments always turn out to hurt you in the long run.

I too have talked to some people in kamba land and it ain't pretty. Even alfies wife is brought to the table. Mandago's campaign has no problem talking about these people. In Masai, just go to your facebook pages and try talk nasty about nasa...

It's like bitterness spewing. We may blame someone for it, but we are also culpable. When you read the "bloggers" updates always intertwined with Kikuyu talk, you can start understanding what's going on.

Sad but true.

"bloggers". Stop using your tribal arguments to hype up the tribal people among you. Other people are reading your nonsense too. And it ain't making them horny with excitement.

@alma ukweli usemwe. Someone's campaign strategy has always been stoking ethnic hate but they say they're above the law. We blame the bloggers not their paymasters. Hii nusu mkate nana Roundi hii ikiwezekana.