Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

125 Pages«<4142434445>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
kaka2za
#841 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:01:33 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
Much Know wrote:
gmg wrote:
Only violence in RV can stop Kenya, n mark my words violence in Kibera, mathare, ndadora and Kisumu cannot simamisha kenya.

The frying pan is planned to be Nairobiiii!!!! Pray All good people are meditating night and day against this witchcraft!

People are making one mistake in all this dooms mongering (which I don't buy, by the way).

2007 was not a failure of politics but a failure of security. Mass protest after an election is a given in our kind of laissez fare politics. In fact such protest is expressly allowed in the constitution. What is not allowed is criminality masquerading as political protest and that is what happened in 2007.

Now think about this --- The Jubilee government has invested more in security personnel, equipment and intelligence than any other time in Kenyan history.

And you think all these police, KDF, NYS, GSU, Admin, Kanjo etc will be sitting on their backsides as a few Kenyans burn down their own country?

Think again.

Official security cannot forestall national madness.The colonial force assumed they could obliterate MauMau within few months because of superior fire power so did the Americans assume Vietman would be a walk over.
Remember ,It just took a signature to stop the 2007/8 PEV.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
madollar
#842 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:07:56 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Breaking news

LINK

Salim lone must be back in charge of comms given the number of press conferences NASA is holding.We should expect a major "international" conference hapo august 9/10th
Njung'e
#843 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:12:39 PM

A divided house. In Mombasa, the Kambas have vowed to back Shahbal accusing Joho of sidelining them. In Meru, Raila clearly campaigned for Munya in the presence of a Wiper governor candidate. In Kakamega, ODM supporters murder Ayub Savula's bodyguard who also happened to be ANC's youth leader.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
freiks
#844 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:49:26 PM

Njung'e wrote:
A divided house. In Mombasa, the Kambas have vowed to back Shahbal accusing Joho of sidelining them. In Meru, Raila clearly campaigned for Munya in the presence of a Wiper governor candidate. In Kakamega, ODM supporters murder Ayub Savula's bodyguard who also happened to be ANC's youth leader.

I said yesterday that Munya has been cooked and served, RAO will increase his % votes in greater meru by 5% but then Munya will get what RAO will get in meru, around 13%
Life is an endless adventure
Wakanyugi
#845 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 4:48:21 PM

Much Know wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Wakenya wali ruka ruka na furaha when Koffi Annan came "to save Kenya" and were singing praises to him, NSE was closing down!!! but now they think the same is "dooms mongering" ask the IDP's what the leaflets, and Rairas statements mean for many Kenyans????

Hey! I am not stopping you from your doom mongering. All I am saying is I think you are wrong and why I'll not be joining you fear fest anytime soon.

Otherwise go for it. Enjoy

This is not the usual style of aliens yabbering, yapping about singularities and GUT/quantum mechanics and physics/science they know jack about (BTW i luv and live physics mbaya), people lives are at stake, i have given much support to my arguments, please have some courtesy and do the same for yours or are you just disputing based on alien "super intelligence" sawa! Am wrong based an your magical alien intuitive powers!

OK. So the whole country is going to the dogs; we are about to die; the sky is falling our heads...bla, bla, bla. You are right. Happy now?

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
Wakanyugi
#846 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 4:52:49 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
Much Know wrote:
gmg wrote:
Only violence in RV can stop Kenya, n mark my words violence in Kibera, mathare, ndadora and Kisumu cannot simamisha kenya.

The frying pan is planned to be Nairobiiii!!!! Pray All good people are meditating night and day against this witchcraft!

People are making one mistake in all this dooms mongering (which I don't buy, by the way).

2007 was not a failure of politics but a failure of security. Mass protest after an election is a given in our kind of laissez fare politics. In fact such protest is expressly allowed in the constitution. What is not allowed is criminality masquerading as political protest and that is what happened in 2007.

Now think about this --- The Jubilee government has invested more in security personnel, equipment and intelligence than any other time in Kenyan history.

And you think all these police, KDF, NYS, GSU, Admin, Kanjo etc will be sitting on their backsides as a few Kenyans burn down their own country?

Think again.

Official security cannot forestall national madness.The colonial force assumed they could obliterate MauMau within few months because of superior fire power so did the Americans assume Vietman would be a walk over.

If Kenya goes to the dogs, despite all the investments made in security, then the person to blame is not Rao. I will squarely lay the blame at the feet of Uhuruto, and rightfully too, IMHO.

That is all I am saying
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
Jump-steady
#847 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 5:31:55 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
Much Know wrote:
gmg wrote:

Think again.

If Kenya goes to the dogs, despite all the investments made in security, then the person to blame is not Rao. I will squarely lay the blame at the feet of Uhuruto, and rightfully too, IMHO.

That is all I am saying

Wont the ICC come for them now on the doublePray
Shak
#848 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 6:06:46 PM

The media needs to censor sensational talk coming from politicians. A lot of it is just causing alarm
Realtreaty
#849 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 6:19:51 PM

RAila continues being "Silly" and is dragging everything with him as elections near
Kenyans are asked to vote Raila @their own Risk!!!

http://www.nation.co.ke/video/1...78934-1cu9ctz/index.html
hardwood
#850 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 6:31:34 PM

Does this idiot baba ever learn? In 2007 he claimed APs had been transported via mololine to western to rig elections and this had tragic consequences. Now he claims kdf has been sent to rig in western. Baba is a cancer that kenya needs to remove from it's body (via a crushing electoral defeat) otherwise it will consume all of us.

http://www.the-star.co.k...e-rigging-plan_c1583127

hardwood
#851 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:14:50 PM

Even Chebukati has become tired of baba's oodjinga...

<<<<NASA free to boycott poll - Chebukati>>>>>

limanika
#852 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:25:28 PM

master of double speak. how will military or police rig elections on polling station, yet 'there will be 50 youths guarding the votes at the polling station'?

someone pls tell me it isn't a coded message for youths to plan to kick out jubilee agents (on the pretense they are police) on voting day so they can have field day in all of their zones?
hardwood
#853 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:43:54 PM

Kenya should learn from Zambia. A country is bigger and more important than one narcissistic perennial loser.

http://www.aljazeera.com...ma-170522055830354.html

kayhara
#854 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:50:07 PM

I think the country is not that devided as people would like us to think, in 2007 it was in the air plus Kenyans know what to expect from Raila, playing victim and using poor guys, remember he whined about Isaac, he got his way, and I am sure whoever would have gotten the printing tender he would have faulted.
I am happy to see propaganda backfire on both parties, Ruto tried ICC, Raila tried Unga, SGR, Land, separating GEMA in Meru, the numerous press statements from NASA etc.
Mwananchi biggest battle is with the governors and MCAs, especially the incumbents, the indipendents, and the party nominees, president is a done deal, tano tena.
To Each His Own
#855 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 9:11:27 PM

limanika wrote:
master of double speak. how will military or police rig elections on polling station, yet 'there will be 50 youths guarding the votes at the polling station'?

someone pls tell me it isn't a coded message for youths to plan to kick out jubilee agents (on the pretense they are police) on voting day so they can have field day in all of their zones?

Kicks of a losing horse

BBI will solve it
:)
FRM2011
#856 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 10:37:42 PM

freiks wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

I said yesterday that Munya has been cooked and served, RAO will increase his % votes in greater meru by 5% but then Munya will get what RAO will get in meru, around 13%

Hope you are from Meru bro. We have been working with 8-9% in Meru. If you are giving us 13%, all I can say is thank you. I have just put 13% in our simulation table and it has brought a smile to my face.
FRM2011
#857 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 10:59:10 PM

hardwood wrote:
Even Chebukati has become tired of baba's oodjinga...

<<<<NASA free to boycott poll - Chebukati>>>>>

The catholic church has taken a stand. Either reach a consensus or cancel the tender.

Chebukati & co have already kulaad ghurair money. That's why they will defend the tender to death. Personally i don't even think they are interested in rigging the election. Its just good old corruption and greed.

Trust me, we will have to get a middle ground
FRM2011
#858 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:25:45 PM

Understanding BABA 101.

After all these years, its amazing that most of us have never figured out BABA. The man who has bestrode Kenya's political stage like a giant colossus.

Baba announces that there will be 50 young men manning each and every polling station. Everyone is foaming at their mouths telling us how that will cause trouble. Two things, the election act only allows one agent per candidate and 50 guys per station translates to over 2 million young men. Its not legal its not practical and logistically its virtually impossible to pull off.

Baba throws a word invader(wavamizi) in regard to outsiders buying land in Kajiado. The context of his speech is economic exploitation of the maasai. He knew what he was talking about. Now we have NCIC, DCI, DPP and Interior ministry apparently investigating possible incitement. Of course the statement is no where near the minimum threshold for criminal prosecution. But the entire jubilee brigade is still caught up in this "incitement".

Today, Baba gave a statement. Very detailed with specific individuals, institutions and locations named. Now the DoD has a very vibrant communications department. Let them refute the claims. The former provincial headquarters in Kakamega. Which govt dept is the current custodian of the premises. Let them invite the press tomorrow and counter Baba's allegations. With facts.

Its worth noting that after the "bombshell", Baba hit the campaign trail in Kajiado county. But the entire Jubilee has been discussing nothing else. Please don't take your eyes of the prize. Focus good people, focus.

Finally, this election is for NASA to lose. Why is anyone even talking of violence. I don't think jubilee leadership will resort to violence once they lose. It would put the duo in a very precarious position with the incoming government.
Gathige
#859 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 6:36:59 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

Understanding BABA 101.

After all these years, its amazing that most of us have never figured out BABA. The man who has bestrode Kenya's political stage like a giant colossus.

Baba announces that there will be 50 young men manning each and every polling station. Everyone is foaming at their mouths telling us how that will cause trouble. Two things, the election act only allows one agent per candidate and 50 guys per station translates to over 2 million young men. Its not legal its not practical and logistically its virtually impossible to pull off.

Baba throws a word invader(wavamizi) in regard to outsiders buying land in Kajiado. The context of his speech is economic exploitation of the maasai. He knew what he was talking about. Now we have NCIC, DCI, DPP and Interior ministry apparently investigating possible incitement. Of course the statement is no where near the minimum threshold for criminal prosecution. But the entire jubilee brigade is still caught up in this "incitement".

Today, Baba gave a statement. Very detailed with specific individuals, institutions and locations named. Now the DoD has a very vibrant communications department. Let them refute the claims. The former provincial headquarters in Kakamega. Which govt dept is the current custodian of the premises. Let them invite the press tomorrow and counter Baba's allegations. With facts.

Its worth noting that after the "bombshell", Baba hit the campaign trail in Kajiado county. But the entire Jubilee has been discussing nothing else. Please don't take your eyes of the prize. Focus good people, focus.

Finally, this election is for NASA to lose. Why is anyone even talking of violence. I don't think jubilee leadership will resort to violence once they lose. It would put the duo in a very precarious position with the incoming government.

@McReggae reloaded. Please make sure you are back on 9/8 we compare notes. Don't do a MIA like your predecessor.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Much Know
#860 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 10:07:18 AM

Raira himself claims KDF can NEVER let him be President and they have gone for training to make sure he NEVER becomes president of Kenya, ever ever!

To be honest i thought this was a rumor peddled only in bunge la mtaa "jobless corners", ma-keg dens, e.t.c NEVER heard the KDF version even once on wazua, kumbe even Raila believes it is true d'oh!
A New Kenya