wazua Sat, Oct 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

125 Pages«<4041424344>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
kayhara
#821 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 10:47:47 AM

Raila is busy preparing an egg counting system while on the other hand scaring away the egg laying chicken with careless public declarations,
What makes him sure his agents wont't send him inflated results to stroke his ego or just cause chaos?
The system is okay and seeing jubilee will also be having their own I don't see any reason why we won't have 3 different sets of results plus about 4 more from NMG,RMS, Standard Group and Radio Africa.

furthermore is there unity in NASA
-Sultan hs retreated to the coastal trip to ensure his survival.
-Weta has gone back to his backyard to check on his own,
-Rutto is busy defending his seat.
-Kalonzo is not only busy with wiper candidates but has also presented his name to be nominated as a wiper senator.
-Musalia's game plan is unknown for all we know he could be a Jubilee mole, also pushing for his party candidates we are not sure his name is not somewhere to be nominated.
-Baba is busy defending his speeches, fighting IEBC,trashing Uhuru, Kimunya said Raila was looking to be bribed so that he allows the Dubai firm to print the ballots.
-When is the fund raising for NASA, did Raila appoint a finance manager? I remember him taking IEBC to court last year when he didn't make the deadline.
To Each His Own
Much Know
#822 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:05:23 AM

Uhuru knowing Kenyan history and being a wise cannot apply a different rule on integrity for Isaac Hassan, Waiguru, Lenku and all others Raira has hounded out of office for chebukati and expect to win against Rairas domo my friends please, JP should react quickly otherwise next week people will be sleeping on the roads, e.t.c including independents, throwing stones, raira is an expert at this, "ballot paper scandel" and chaos...by mid august it will be pre-election violence, and pre-war, or nusu mkate all using this ballot paper thing as mileage.

2. REASON 2, Political scientist Mutahi Ngunyi has advised him not to trust IEBC.

3. REASON 3, The social scientist here know about the stage of life Raira is in which is called the WISDOM to DEATH stage of life, in Erikson's stages of life, a bitter person in this stage of life is the most dangerous person you can think of, i.e Raira is at his most dangerous political tipping point, and all Kenyans who know about Kenyas violent political history, know about land politics and the kind of stuff e heard in kajiado, don't be naive like a child when peoples lives are at risk.

4. REASON 3 Why risk innocent Kenyan lives while you can just IMMEDIATELY disband IEBC and save yourself all future problems and win clean 89%? Why?
A New Kenya
limanika
#823 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:09:12 AM

gmg wrote:
Only violence in RV can stop Kenya, n mark my words violence in Kibera, mathare, ndadora and Kisumu cannot simamisha kenya. Reasons violence in RV takes a tribal angle and results in displacement of persons and deaths. Violence in the other areas I mentioned will be easily contained.Do u think NASA can manage to recruit 21000*5 youths to man all polling stations if they failed miserably in their party nominations?

Dont you go by history alone. Sustained mass action (read violence) in Nairobi is the number one thing that can stop Kenya dead on it's tracks
FRM2011
#824 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:13:57 AM

I am realizing everyday that most of us have very little understanding of how an election runs. The level of ignorance is scary.

We do not have 21,000 polling stations. And as per the elections act, you can only have one agent per candidate in a polling station.

Does anybody here believe there will be a single station whether in stronghold or not that will not be manned by both sides ? NASA will have an agent at Ichaweri polling station. He doesn't have to be sent by NASA. It could be the guy sent by KNCHR or USAID or AU. The same for Jubilee in Bondo.

Like I said in another thread, all i have to do in nyeri is to talk to a weak MCA candidate who can't afford agents and get his entire ward covered by what will be double agents. A ward with 15 stations will cost less than 10K. How much would 1M cover ?

By 9pm we shall have votes as announced by the PO in a remote part in west pokot. Backed by a photo of the form 34.

For the first time, the media will be following the news not breaking news. In previous elections, the media would tell us of hate leaflets circulating in some areas. By sunday morning, we had all seen the ones from ngong. Less than 12 hours after they had been circulated.

NASA is set to win the election decisively. We would want the election to succeed more than anyone else. The same cannot be said for Jubilee.
limanika
#825 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:17:29 AM

kayhara wrote:
Raila is busy preparing an egg counting system while on the other hand scaring away the egg laying chicken with careless public declarations,
What makes him sure his agents wont't send him inflated results to stroke his ego or just cause chaos?
The system is okay and seeing jubilee will also be having their own I don't see any reason why we won't have 3 different sets of results plus about 4 more from NMG,RMS, Standard Group and Radio Africa.

furthermore is there unity in NASA
-Sultan hs retreated to the coastal trip to ensure his survival.
-Weta has gone back to his backyard to check on his own,
-Rutto is busy defending his seat.
-Kalonzo is not only busy with wiper candidates but has also presented his name to be nominated as a wiper senator.
-Musalia's game plan is unknown for all we know he could be a Jubilee mole, also pushing for his party candidates we are not sure his name is not somewhere to be nominated.
-Baba is busy defending his speeches, fighting IEBC,trashing Uhuru, Kimunya said Raila was looking to be bribed so that he allows the Dubai firm to print the ballots.
-When is the fund raising for NASA, did Raila appoint a finance manager? I remember him taking IEBC to court last year when he didn't make the deadline.

Even if aliar loses, Naswa's tallying system just needs to show one faked result from jubilee to give aliar permit to go to the streets..
kaka2za
#826 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:39:59 AM

limanika wrote:
gmg wrote:
Only violence in RV can stop Kenya, n mark my words violence in Kibera, mathare, ndadora and Kisumu cannot simamisha kenya. Reasons violence in RV takes a tribal angle and results in displacement of persons and deaths. Violence in the other areas I mentioned will be easily contained.Do u think NASA can manage to recruit 21000*5 youths to man all polling stations if they failed miserably in their party nominations?

Dont you go by history alone. Sustained mass action (read violence) in Nairobi is the number one thing that can stop Kenya dead on it's tracks

Actually,Violence in Rift Valley cannot stop Kenya because it would affect poor peasants. Even in 2007/8,Kibera and Mathare were allowed to burn while CBD and kwa Wabenz areas were heavily guarded.
Violence will have to target the Middle and top income earners to stop Kenya.Others are just collateral damage!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Much Know
#827 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:44:17 AM

limanika wrote:

If Uhuru fumbles like Ubako in 2007, Kenya is going down the drain!
A New Kenya
gmg
#828 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:45:57 AM

kaka2za wrote:
limanika wrote:
gmg wrote:

Actually,Violence in Rift Valley cannot stop Kenya because it would affect poor peasants. Even in 2007/8,Kibera and Mathare were allowed to burn while CBD and kwa Wabenz areas were heavily guarded.
Violence will have to target the Middle and top income earners to stop Kenya.Others are just collateral damage!

As it happened in 2007, it will pull in international actors.
Much Know
#829 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:50:37 AM

gmg wrote:
Only violence in RV can stop Kenya, n mark my words violence in Kibera, mathare, ndadora and Kisumu cannot simamisha kenya.

The frying pan is planned to be Nairobiiii!!!! Pray All good people are meditating night and day against this witchcraft!
A New Kenya
hardwood
#830 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 12:29:30 PM

http://www.the-star.co.k...o-ignored-them_c1582313

Quote:
The Kamba community, the second largest vote bloc in Mombasa county, has endorsed Suleiman Shahbal for governor.

Kambas say the incumbent Hassan Joho neglected them for four years.

Despite being the second majority voters after the Mijikenda, there is not a single nominated MCA or executive in Joho’s administration.
Fyatu
#831 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 12:46:04 PM

Breaking news

LINK
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Wakanyugi
#832 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 1:16:24 PM

Much Know wrote:
gmg wrote:
Only violence in RV can stop Kenya, n mark my words violence in Kibera, mathare, ndadora and Kisumu cannot simamisha kenya.

The frying pan is planned to be Nairobiiii!!!! Pray All good people are meditating night and day against this witchcraft!

People are making one mistake in all this dooms mongering (which I don't buy, by the way).

2007 was not a failure of politics but a failure of security. Mass protest after an election is a given in our kind of laissez fare politics. In fact such protest is expressly allowed in the constitution. What is not allowed is criminality masquerading as political protest and that is what happened in 2007.

Now think about this --- The Jubilee government has invested more in security personnel, equipment and intelligence than any other time in Kenyan history.

And you think all these police, KDF, NYS, GSU, Admin, Kanjo etc will be sitting on their backsides as a few Kenyans burn down their own country?

Think again.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
Much Know
#833 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 1:35:14 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
Much Know wrote:
gmg wrote:

People are making one mistake in all this dooms mongering (which I don't buy, by the way).

2007 was not a failure of politics but a failure of security. Mass protest after an election is a given in our kind of laissez fare politics. In fact such protest is expressly allowed in the constitution. What is not allowed is criminality masquerading as political protest and that is what happened in 2007.

Now think about this --- The Jubilee government has invested more in security personnel, equipment and intelligence than any other time in Kenyan history.

And you think all these police, KDF, NYS, GSU, Admin, Kanjo etc will be sitting on their backsides as a few Kenyans burn down their own country?

Think again.

Recall when the "united" slum inhabitant's in Nairobi in mukuru, mathare e.t.c started slashing and killing each other by tribe, the only place that could be properly manned was from Uhuru park to state house, the city was quickly degenerating, i remember all bars in my area running out of beer and so on, an town becoming a no go zone, worse still, the next stage UNKNOWN TO YOU with your blind faith in sijui KDF, NYS e.t.c is that the KDF e.t.c will eventually form tribal factional militias just like somalia and rwanda, and congo and elsewhere, wonder why you think you are so safe? There 45 million Kenyans and about 50k security forces.
A New Kenya
Much Know
#834 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 1:53:58 PM

Wakenya wali ruka ruka na furaha when Koffi Annan came "to save Kenya" and were singing praises to him, NSE was closing down!!! but now they think the same is "dooms mongering" ask the IDP's what the leaflets, and Rairas statements mean for many Kenyans????
A New Kenya
Wakanyugi
#835 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 1:59:06 PM

Much Know wrote:
Wakenya wali ruka ruka na furaha when Koffi Annan came "to save Kenya" and were singing praises to him, NSE was closing down!!! but now they think the same is "dooms mongering" ask the IDP's what the leaflets, and Rairas statements mean for many Kenyans????

Hey! I am not stopping you from your doom mongering. All I am saying is I think you are wrong and why I'll not be joining you fear fest anytime soon.

Otherwise go for it. Enjoy
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
Much Know
#836 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 2:18:15 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Hey! I am not stopping you from your doom mongering. All I am saying is I think you are wrong and why I'll not be joining you fear fest anytime soon.

Otherwise go for it. Enjoy

This is not the usual style of aliens yabbering, yapping about singularities and GUT/quantum mechanics and physics/science they know jack about (BTW i luv and live physics mbaya), people lives are at stake, i have given much support to my arguments, please have some courtesy and do the same for yours or are you just disputing based on alien "super intelligence" sawa! Am wrong based an your magical alien intuitive powers!
A New Kenya
hardwood
#837 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 2:21:46 PM

Much Know wrote:

Back then, even in towns eg Nairobi, Nakuru, Kisumu etc, ATMs ran out of cash, supermarkets ran out of maziwa, mboga, unga etc, mama mboga refused to open, petrol stations ran out of fuel, and even if you had fuel you couldnt dare drive lest your car is razed to the ground by marauding gangs, matatus stopped operating etc. I think people take peace for granted. What would happen if in addition to the above power and water supply is cut off by the marauding gangs and criminals. Then they start invading your homes, looting and raping, from eastlands to karen? That is why everyone should preach peace.
Much Know
#838 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 2:27:20 PM

hardwood wrote:
That is why everyone should preach peace.

Given an opportunity like IEBC blunder, Raira can burn Kenya completely to the ground in less than 48 hours!!!!
A New Kenya
Euge
#839 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 2:32:44 PM

This will be a very TIGHT race.
Lord, thank you!
hardwood
#840 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 2:53:59 PM

Euge wrote:
This will be a very TIGHT race.

Nope. August 9, 2017: Ohuru 71%, baba 29%. And yes Iam the same guy who predicted the Trump win.