wazua Tue, Apr 23, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<377378379380381>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
murchr
#7561 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 10:35:15 PM

Not so bad.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
obiero
#7562 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:07:24 PM

murchr wrote:
Not so bad.

The rally continues unabated http://www.businessdaily...942282-ysh0kt/index.html

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
ArrestedDev
#7563 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 2:14:57 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
By the way with the reduction of the loss, there is no impact at all. KQ is even now in a worse state considering the fact that key assets that could have been used to generate income in the near future were offloaded, some at throw away prices.

The reduction in the loss was only occassioned by the cosmetic changes i.e. unsustainable cost cutting measures rather than addressing the underlying problems.

On the contrary,these results are good.Its not just the asset sale only,there has been efficient measures taken to curb spiralling expenditure.The corruption loopholes has been addressed.All these due to effect of Michael Joseph.What is needed now is some cash injection and the airline will be back into profitability immediately.

No tangible initiatives undertaken. There is nothing Mckinsey brought on the table. Let's bank on the new CEO to put the house in order.

@Obiero, nothing emotional with my comments.
obiero
#7564 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 7:08:36 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
By the way with the reduction of the loss, there is no impact at all. KQ is even now in a worse state considering the fact that key assets that could have been used to generate income in the near future were offloaded, some at throw away prices.

The reduction in the loss was only occassioned by the cosmetic changes i.e. unsustainable cost cutting measures rather than addressing the underlying problems.

On the contrary,these results are good.Its not just the asset sale only,there has been efficient measures taken to curb spiralling expenditure.The corruption loopholes has been addressed.All these due to effect of Michael Joseph.What is needed now is some cash injection and the airline will be back into profitability immediately.

No tangible initiatives undertaken. There is nothing Mckinsey brought on the table. Let's bank on the new CEO to put the house in order.

@arresteddev 16B reduction in loss position isn't small.. Things are looking up

ArrestedDev
#7565 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 9:38:58 AM

obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Let the new CEO take over and we see what will happen.

Ngunze made so many blunders. KQ should not be reporting losses with the current fuel prices.

A 16 billion reduction in loss is nothing, I can tell you with authority. I did inform you that the loss is 10 billion plus. How did I arrive at this figure? Please take it from me that the perceived loss reduction does not translate to anything at this stage.KQ is in the same state it was a year ago when the 26.2 billion loss was announced.

Ericsson
#7566 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 9:49:45 AM

Someone once said that hedging is for managers who don't know how to operate an airline.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
ArrestedDev
#7567 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 10:00:24 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Someone once said that hedging is for managers who don't know how to operate an airline.

Alex was another dunderhead who sank this Airline. Combine him with Ngunze & Naikuni and the decisions taken were totally toxic for the Airline.
sparkly
#7568 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 10:06:14 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Ngunze made so many blunders. KQ should not be reporting losses with the current fuel prices.

A 16 billion reduction in loss is nothing, I can tell you with authority. I did inform you that the loss is 10 billion plus. How did I arrive at this figure? Please take it from me that the perceived loss reduction does not translate to anything at this stage. KQ is in the same state it was a year ago when the 26.2 billion loss was announced .

It's actually worse off by 10B. Only a financial idiot can hold/ buy KQ stock.
Life is short. Live passionately.
maka
#7569 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 10:21:51 AM

sparkly wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

A 16 billion reduction in loss is nothing, I can tell you with authority. I did inform you that the loss is 10 billion plus. How did I arrive at this figure? Please take it from me that the perceived loss reduction does not translate to anything at this stage. KQ is in the same state it was a year ago when the 26.2 billion loss was announced .

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
possunt quia posse videntur
muandiwambeu
#7570 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 10:58:47 AM

sparkly wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Spot on. All I see here is emotional and hope traders. Value traders are smelling cost of financing failed project mawingu. Rotten management strategies. Blood suckers hood with thieving musketeers. Hope is the only strategy left here, hope ngunze left, hope mj will work a miracle here, hope @maka will getter better water at the office. Hope traders crusade choirmaster @obiero is doing well all along. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Spikes
#7571 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 10:59:03 AM

sparkly wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

KQ ? A time to dump and run if you're a trader; as for investors you can stay in!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#7572 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 1:43:36 PM

Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

KQ ? A time to dump and run if you're a trader; as for investors you can stay in!

In psychology from the comments on idiocy, a person like @sparks is the kind that never received love as a child. As we continue to debate KQ, spare a prayer for this vagrant

VituVingiSana
#7573 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 1:46:52 PM

I quit this leech years ago. They will get the money they need to shore up the capital but from Taxpayers at a subsidized price/rate.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#7574 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 1:51:48 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
I quit this leech years ago. They will get the money they need to shore up the capital but from Taxpayers at a subsidized price/rate.

@chiefvvs it's a strategic investor coming aboard.. The volume action looks proper http://live.mystocks.co.ke/m/stock=KQ

Impunity
#7575 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 11:18:15 PM

obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

But the company value sunk further deeper to negative-44B...the company is worth nothing plus you will need to borrow 44B shillings from the gaament in order to pay debtors and shareholders.

It's a rat race really.Whoever wins is still a rat!

Reduce loss by 16B shillings and sunk deeper in value in equal amount!?

What the hell?

ZERO SUMMATION.

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

obiero
#7576 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 11:24:20 PM

Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

But the company value sunk further deeper to negative-44B...the company is worth nothing plus you will need to borrow 44B shillings from the gaament in order to pay debtors and shareholders.

What the hell?

ZERO SUMMATION.

LOL.. Usichoke kaka. This is a race for the determined

obiero
#7577 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 11:27:55 PM

Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

What the hell?

ZERO SUMMATION.

Spikes
#7578 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 6:19:25 AM

Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

What the hell?

ZERO SUMMATION.

No wonder @Obiero's much awaited rally of a lifetime died immediately after announcement of results!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
sparkly
#7579 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 8:28:17 AM

obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

What the hell?

ZERO SUMMATION.

Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#7580 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 6:29:29 PM

Up 73% since August 2015 to date.. One big announcement coming up that will shake KQ out of the red.. Last year KQ finished as one of the most improved shares at the NSE. This year under Mikosz, the story will be even better. Listen to the nay sayers at your own detriment. It looks crazy to invest in a loss making entity, but there is a method to my madness.. Read about the way Sunil Shah made his first billion via KCB