Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

51 Pages«<2425262728>»
Sonko for Nairobi Governor
TSi
#501 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 9:12:50 AM

quicksand wrote:
murchr wrote:
PK doesn't look well.

Not just PK, Kidero too is feeling besieged...joto tele. Just the other day, Sonko gave him an ultimatum to fix a notorious pothole huko Mombasa Rd...Kidero sent his stooges huffing and puffing about procedures,..but ultimately, he ate crow and fixed it. If he had called the bluff, Sonko's crew would have turned up with cameras. PR field day. If he had tried to stop or harassed them, that would have been like adding petrol to fire.
Personally, I find Sonko unsavoury, but I admire his cunning. He is a brilliant strategist, that much is now is clear. He has weaponized the 'Sonko Rescue Team', none saw it coming, none of the opponents in the Nairobi Guv race will survive it. The entire established political edifice-Jubilee and ODM- missed it. He made moves, laid the groundwork, nobody deciphered it, they all thought here is a loud idler in garish clothes and jewellery, with too much money amusing himself about town with small acts of charity,...not to be taken seriously.
A master stroke in subterfuge...

That is why he needs to be tamed early. If he goes on like this he will in the not so distant future lead this nation as PORK.
FRM2011
#502 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 11:16:20 AM

2012 wrote:
FRM2011, tribe aside, do you honestly see nothing wrong with Kidero?
I know Sonko does not pass the integrity issue as well but I'm specifically asking you about Kidero.

Kidero has been pathetic. That's why in Nairobi am team PK all the way. Hopefully, the supreme court will rule sonko out.
Lolest!
#503 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 11:16:57 AM

TSi wrote:
quicksand wrote:
murchr wrote:
PK doesn't look well.

Not just PK, Kidero too is feeling besieged...joto tele. Just the other day, Sonko gave him an ultimatum to fix a notorious pothole huko Mombasa Rd...Kidero sent his stooges huffing and puffing about procedures,..but ultimately, he ate crow and fixed it. If he had called the bluff, Sonko's crew would have turned up with cameras. PR field day. If he had tried to stop or harassed them, that would have been like adding petrol to fire.
Personally, I find Sonko unsavoury, but I admire his cunning. He is a brilliant strategist, that much is now is clear. He has weaponized the 'Sonko Rescue Team', none saw it coming, none of the opponents in the Nairobi Guv race will survive it. The entire established political edifice-Jubilee and ODM- missed it. He made moves, laid the groundwork, nobody deciphered it, they all thought here is a loud idler in garish clothes and jewellery, with too much money amusing himself about town with small acts of charity,...not to be taken seriously.

That is why he needs to be tamed early. If he goes on like this he will in the not so distant future lead this nation as PORK.

Babu Owino wants to be President too

So Sonko with Deputy President Babu Tibim Tialala Owino
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Iganamagana
#504 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 12:20:17 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:
I know Sonko does not pass the integrity issue as well but I'm specifically asking you about Kidero.

Kidero has been pathetic. That's why in Nairobi am team PK all the way. Hopefully, the supreme court will rule sonko out.

For once, I agree with you. That's my prayer too.
harrydre
#505 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 3:58:11 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:

PK is going nowhere!
i.am.back!!!!
TSi
#506 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 4:06:46 PM

Lolest! wrote:
TSi wrote:
quicksand wrote:
murchr wrote:
PK doesn't look well.

Babu Owino wants to be President too

So Sonko with Deputy President Babu Tibim Tialala Owino

Sisi kwisha, did babu owino graduate by the way ama yeye bado ni Stude?
On another note what do I need in order to be a citizen of Botswana? What are the requirements for applying for citizenship there?
murchr
#507 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 4:28:50 PM

quicksand wrote:
murchr wrote:
PK doesn't look well.

Sonko cannot be tamed, he's 3 steps ahead and he's tamed everyone including WSR. The problem with people here is they think they are smart because they work in a cubical and went through the conditioning of the mind called schooling. Sonko is BRAIN SMART. He's always thinking out the box, calculating his next move as the environment changes. Look back at how he got into politics his move to NARC-K and to a supporter of UK. Very calculating and smart. Forget the sideshows about the supreme court bla bla, anyone who'll focus on that will be the laughing stock. The Bill of Rights are clear - All are innocent until proven guilty, and as long as there's no conviction from the courts then all the 20 are eligible to vie (UK and WSR case gave a precedence).
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Iganamagana
#508 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 4:47:46 PM

harrydre wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:

PK is going nowhere!

Do not throw a spanner into the works. This is at the prayer stage!
mkeiy
#509 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 5:16:20 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:

PK is going nowhere!

Do not throw a spanner into the works. This is at the prayer stage!

Hiyo ni freeeeeeesh!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Applause Applause Applause

murchr
#510 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2017 6:30:54 PM

An accident happened yesterday on Jogoo road , a motorist hit a traffic attendant (those who help kids cross the road) So today, Kidero sent someone, and Sonko sent people.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
washiku
#511 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 5:25:10 PM

Njung'e
#512 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 5:32:47 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .....Raila will kill me with his comedy some day!smile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
freiks
#513 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 5:56:22 PM

Njung'e wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .....Raila will kill me with his comedy some day!smile

Hope Sonko turns it around by claiming RAO is undermining the kamba nation, uone vile moto itawaka
Life is an endless adventure
Swenani
#514 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 6:27:04 PM

Njung'e wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Iganamagana
#515 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:28:04 PM

Where will he be coming from. Private citizens are not usually met by Governors unless the have won medals for the country! Anyway, Governor Sonko sound nightmarish too.
kayhara
#516 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:35:03 PM

Iganamagana wrote:

Where will he be coming from. Private citizens are not usually met by Governors unless the have won medals for the country! Anyway, Governor Sonko sound nightmarish too.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Raila sure bet, he has started forming mind images of him coming from the Kenya airforce one, mama Ida in tow, and being received by sonko gov. Of Nairobi.
Problem if he loses he shall be locked even from VIP lounge at JKIA, Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I just remembered mama Ida alikuwa amepima curtain za state house, What would be Kenya without BABA
To Each His Own
murchr
#517 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:42:54 PM

Iganamagana wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I did not want that to come from me Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#518 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:16:55 PM

Is PK's ok? He doesn't look that well healthwise. (Just my observation)

BBI will solve it
:)
kaka2za
#519 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 3:22:29 PM

2012 wrote:
Is PK's ok? He doesn't look that well healthwise. (Just my observation)

@2012 Are you Ok? You dont sound well(just my observation)
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
ZZE123
#520 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 3:25:15 PM

murchr wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I did not want that to come from me Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem