HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#783 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 10:05:16 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:
stocks to trade with eyes wide open 12.05.17: atlas, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cargeneral, centum, deacons, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, home afrika, hfck, i&m, kapch, keno, kenre, kurwitu, marshalls, mumias, nbk, nic, olympia, sameer, tpsea,transcentury, uchumi, unga, umeme

Suspension Pap!

Marshalls delisted

Marshall there is room for exit.Atlas folks are unlucky trapped inside wholly.

at one point some people also wanted @kq delisted, but now that we are about to receive KES 38b in the next 5 weeks, who will talk again about negative equity

I now only hold KQ and HF shares.. Kenol Kobil has fallen out of favour with me.. http://live.mystocks.co.ke/m/stock=KENO

Ebenyo
#784 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 3:45:13 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
[quote=obiero]stocks to trade with eyes wide open 12.05.17: atlas, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cargeneral, centum, deacons, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, home afrika, hfck, i&m, kapch, keno, kenre, kurwitu, marshalls, mumias, nbk, nic, olympia, sameer, tpsea,transcentury, uchumi, unga, umeme

Suspension Pap!

Marshalls delisted

at one point some people also wanted @kq delisted, but now that we are about to receive KES 38b in the next 5 weeks, who will talk again about negative equity

I now only hold KQ and HF shares.. Kenol Kobil has fallen out of favour with me.. http://live.mystocks.co.ke/m/stock=KENO[/quote]

revenues are stable.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
winmak
#785 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 5:06:25 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
[quote=obiero]stocks to trade with eyes wide open 12.05.17: atlas, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cargeneral, centum, deacons, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, home afrika, hfck, i&m, kapch, keno, kenre, kurwitu, marshalls, mumias, nbk, nic, olympia, sameer, tpsea,transcentury, uchumi, unga, umeme

Suspension Pap!

Marshalls delisted

I now only hold KQ and HF shares.. Kenol Kobil has fallen out of favour with me.. http://live.mystocks.co.ke/m/stock=KENO[/quote]

revenues are stable.

Wapi vvs askie hii maneno
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
obiero
#786 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 5:42:31 PM

winmak wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Suspension Pap!

Marshalls delisted

revenues are stable.

Wapi vvs askie hii maneno

@vvs ameficha white.. Haamini KQ imepanda

obiero
#787 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 7:29:35 AM

yaserbigchair wrote:
@bird man.... I hope you remember me! because most of the guys here don't know me. I AM THE GENIUS BEHIND THIS MARKET.

@someone who tells me to play a game... I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY GAMES. I DID ONCE AND WAS NUMBER ONE... THEN I STOPPED.

@youcan't...price of Total is overpriced by OVER 15% and they will remain if we keep buying a sleeping stock! it should go for 25/- HAPO TU! div. went down from the normal 2.5 to 1/- why should you buy it and wait for very long for just some few coins where you can sell this and buy something for a better return????

@guru I HAVE TRADED IN THIS MARKET FOR OVER 8 YEARS... how long have you been??? I KNOW WHEN TO BUY AND I KNOW WHEN TO SELL.

kplc is a good company but are you ready to wait and wait and wait for ONLY THE DIV. PAYOUTS... guys... the only ppl making a quick killing are the DIRECTORS and those who bought them @5/-

again @guru... pls sell to make the SKIMMED CREAM and I will tell you which company to buy @ a 15 - 20% discount so that you can sell within 3months and make 5 to 7% each month. SIO UKAE AFTER 1YR UPEWE AKA 6%. ACT BY EARLY MONDAY MORNING... HATA KAMA UTAFUTWA KAZI BECAUSE YOU REPORT LATE!

Throwback to 2010

Ebenyo
#788 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 9:20:30 AM

obiero wrote:
yaserbigchair wrote:
@bird man.... I hope you remember me! because most of the guys here don't know me. I AM THE GENIUS BEHIND THIS MARKET.

@someone who tells me to play a game... I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY GAMES. I DID ONCE AND WAS NUMBER ONE... THEN I STOPPED.

@youcan't...price of Total is overpriced by OVER 15% and they will remain if we keep buying a sleeping stock! it should go for 25/- HAPO TU! div. went down from the normal 2.5 to 1/- why should you buy it and wait for very long for just some few coins where you can sell this and buy something for a better return????

@guru I HAVE TRADED IN THIS MARKET FOR OVER 8 YEARS... how long have you been??? I KNOW WHEN TO BUY AND I KNOW WHEN TO SELL.

kplc is a good company but are you ready to wait and wait and wait for ONLY THE DIV. PAYOUTS... guys... the only ppl making a quick killing are the DIRECTORS and those who bought them @5/-

again @guru... pls sell to make the SKIMMED CREAM and I will tell you which company to buy @ a 15 - 20% discount so that you can sell within 3months and make 5 to 7% each month. SIO UKAE AFTER 1YR UPEWE AKA 6%. ACT BY EARLY MONDAY MORNING... HATA KAMA UTAFUTWA KAZI BECAUSE YOU REPORT LATE!

Throwback to 2010

And where did this genius go? some of us could have learnt a lot fron him.
Ericsson
#789 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 9:27:57 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
yaserbigchair wrote:

Throwback to 2010

He left and other geniuses emerged
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ebenyo
#790 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 3:54:56 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
yaserbigchair wrote:

Throwback to 2010

He left and other geniuses emerged

obiero
#791 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 7:23:17 AM

stocks to trade with eyes wide open 30.05.17: atlas, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cargeneral, centum, deacons, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, home afrika, hfck, i&m, kapch, keno, kenre, kurwitu, marshalls, mumias, nbk, nic, olympia, sameer, scbk, tpsea,transcentury, uchumi, unga, umeme

heri
#792 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 7:50:56 AM

obiero wrote:
stocks to trade with eyes wide open 30.05.17: atlas, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cargeneral, centum, deacons, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, home afrika, hfck, i&m, kapch, keno, kenre, kurwitu, marshalls, mumias, nbk, nic, olympia, sameer, scbk, tpsea,transcentury, uchumi, unga, umeme

Why do you have Kenol and Kenya Re here?
obiero
#793 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 8:27:49 AM

heri wrote:
obiero wrote:

Why do you have Kenol and Kenya Re here?

I was told to put them in by the exchange bar.. And we all know that the source is seldom wrong

Pesa Nane
#794 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 9:21:26 AM

obiero wrote:

atlas left
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Angelica _ann
#795 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 9:38:02 AM

Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:

atlas left

with @Fyatu Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#796 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 10:24:17 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:

atlas left

with @Fyatu Sad Sad Sad

Poleni.. A terrible murderer of capital

ARAP CHARLES
#797 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 10:48:51 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:

atlas left

hahahaha ATLAS LEFT.... I also have ksh. 5000.00 that has been lying here... can i write off ama bado kuna hopes in the horizon... someone advice more....

meanwhile...

''Registration for Shareholder Update Call

As referred to in the letter to shareholders dated 16 May 2017, the Company will hold a shareholder update call at 12.15 (UK time), 2.15pm (EAT) upon the conclusion of its annual general meeting to be held on 20 June 2017''
what is an update call..
Watch and Listen and Live
Ebenyo
#798 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 9:46:01 AM

There is a sister thread called "stocks to buy".it should be activated to bring balance.
obiero
#799 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 11:14:57 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
There is a sister thread called "stocks to buy".it should be activated to bring balance.

@ebenyo Any stock not on this thread should ideally be on the buy list, ama namna gani??

Ebenyo
#800 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 1:43:32 PM

obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

@ebenyo Any stock not on this thread should ideally be on the buy list, ama namna gani??

the problem is that our personal tests differ.for example i like carbacid because of 1.current profit margin of 51%
2.Positive cash flow currently at kshs 605,165,000
3.Equity over assets ratio of 92%
Surely how can you advise someone to sell such a stock with those dimensions.Instead its a buy and hold for me.