Alba
#41 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 11:04:07 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

You probably don't know the meaning of Killer Instinct;

Bill Russel won 11 rings,
Tim Duncan won 5
Magic Johnson won 5
Larry Bird won 3.

All these guys won leading their respective teams.

Lebron is yet to do this convincingly

So killer instinct means winning many rings?

Well then I don't feel bad for Lebron

- Oscar Robertson, Julius Irving, Clyde Drexler only won one title
HaKeem Olajuwon, Wilt Chamberlain, David Robinson, Isaiah Thomas etc only won two.

Technically Kobe only won two since the other 3 were won by Shaq

Yet they are considered all time greats.

And If I had to pick a team of 5, Bill Russell would never be in my starting line-up. And I would pick Lebron over Larry Bird

Many of these guys you say won leading their teams had very good players around them.

- Magic had Kareem and James Worthy
- Bill Russell had almost all the best NBA players around him
- Tim Duncan had David Robinson, Manu, Sean Elliott and Parker
Bird had Mchale and DJ

Meanwhile Lebron carried some very bad Cleveland teams to the finals

vky
#42 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 11:53:17 PM

Alba wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Tim Duncan won 5
Magic Johnson won 5
Larry Bird won 3.

HaKeem Olajuwon, Wilt Chamberlain, David Robinson, Isaiah Thomas etc only won two.

And If I had to pick a team of 5, Bill Russell would never be in my starting line-up. And I would pick Lebron over Larry Bird

Many of these guys you say won leading their teams had very good players around them.

Bird had Mchale and DJ

you guys are the wazua versions of ESPN's skip bayless and stephen smith

'One headache for famous medieval holy people was that someone might murder you to acquire your body parts for the relics trade'
Alba
#43 Posted : Wednesday, June 01, 2016 5:37:02 PM

I hope I am Skip Bayless.
I can't stand Stephen A Smith. I always change the channel when I see his punk-azz
Obi 1 Kanobi
#44 Posted : Thursday, June 02, 2016 10:18:43 AM

vky wrote:
Alba wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Tim Duncan won 5
Magic Johnson won 5
Larry Bird won 3.

Bird had Mchale and DJ

you guys are the wazua versions of ESPN's skip bayless and stephen smith

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Nobody wants to be steve Smith, tends to run his mouth too much with half truths and passing his opinion as fact.

@Alba, look winning rings is why people play ball. And I agree with you that B Bal is a team sport and now more than ever one needs to surround himself with a quality cast to win. But having said that other than when he moved to Miami where he played alongside D Wade, who by the way is a future first ballot Hall of Famer and 3rd best SG after MJ and Kobe, LeBron has struggled to win with a good cast.

This year he has no excuse, K Love and K Irving are at a good place, they are healthy and hot so I expect Cavs to beat GSW.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Jus Blazin
#45 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 8:33:00 AM

Yaani GSW wamenyanduliwa. All hail the Cavaliers. New NBA Champs
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Obi 1 Kanobi
#46 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 10:24:27 AM

What a performance by LBJ!!!

I eat my words, LBJ finally found his dagger. That performance alone now officially moves him into top 5 all time.

Dub nation out thought, so much for regular season record.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Alba
#47 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 8:41:34 PM

I am relieved for LBJ. Sometimes a player wanting something very badly is just as effective as the so called killer instinct. The way Lebron cried jana you can tell he wanted it badly. And he played like he wanted it badly with 40 points in game 5 and 6 plus a triple double in game 7. The way he was blocking shots, he was like a man possessed. They say he led the entire series in points, rebounds, assists, and steals. That is a man possessed. And he is the 1st player ever to lead a series in all key stats.
Alba
#48 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 7:04:36 PM

I heard on Radio Trottoir that Kevin Durant is interested in joining the Warriors. I guess if you can't beat em , join em. Thats band wagon riding at its worst
enyands
#49 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 7:35:02 PM

Alba wrote:
I heard on Radio Trottoir that Kevin Durant is interested in joining the Warriors. I guess if you can't beat em , join em. Thats band wagon riding at its worst

That's a big man coming to warriors . So who are warriors ready to loose when he comes in,Thompson?curry, green and bogut? I don't think just one guy moving here is worth trading 2 guys who have built chemistry over the years
Obi 1 Kanobi
#50 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 2:31:48 PM

Kevin Durant is the biggest free agent so speculation of his destination is everywhere. GSW as a destination is highly unlikely as they already have 3 stars in Steph Curry, Draymond Green and Klay. But the team owner seems interested in adding stars.

I hope KD re-signs for OKC, they have a good thing going with Westbrook that I doubt he can replicate anywhere else.

This year they were soo close to making that WC finals, they have a great roster which they just need to trust and they can win next year.
enyands
#51 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 4:42:18 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Kevin Durant is the biggest free agent so speculation of his destination is everywhere. GSW as a destination is highly unlikely as they already have 3 stars in Steph Curry, Draymond Green and Klay. But the team owner seems interested in adding stars.

I hope KD re-signs for OKC, they have a good thing going with Westbrook that I doubt he can replicate anywhere else.

This year they were soo close to making that WC finals, they have a great roster which they just need to trust and they can win next year.

Westbrook or kyre should be mvp not lj. I don't know how these guys motivate young players to work harder if they keep rewarding vigogo. Besides WESTBROOK OS GOOD but he needs to grow up . The way I see him behaving now is the same way he behaved once when his coach told him to take a bench and he got upset almost knocking down the coach and chair . If he can work on his childishness a little bit then he should be fine and preferred guy with most teams
Alba
#52 Posted : Monday, July 04, 2016 7:54:10 PM

KD has joined the warriors. if they won 73 games last season, sasa sijui wantashinda 80 games ama vipi?
enyands
#53 Posted : Monday, July 04, 2016 8:09:58 PM

Alba wrote:
KD has joined the warriors. if they won 73 games last season, sasa sijui wantashinda 80 games ama vipi?

So KD he has joined the GS,I'm happy and excited though WHO will gs lose .coz that's a big man coming there .I don't want him to mess up their chemistry by trade offs
Obi 1 Kanobi
#54 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2016 10:25:14 AM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Seems KD/GSW ignored my advise.

But shit, that 16/17 GSW roster is insane;

Steph 30 ppg
Durant 28.2 ppg
Klay 22.1 ppg
Green 26 ppg

Their average age is 26.5. This guys could dominate the NBA for a long time to come.

Wonder who will win the future multiple MVP's btn KD and Steph.
enyands
#55 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2016 2:54:53 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Seems KD/GSW ignored my advise.

But shit, that 16/17 GSW roster is insane;

Steph 30 ppg
Durant 28.2 ppg
Klay 22.1 ppg
Green 26 ppg

Their average age is 26.5. This guys could dominate the NBA for a long time to come.

Wonder who will win the future multiple MVP's btn KD and Steph.

Don't be so sure. Super point guard has issues with his knees, elbows and worse off it all ankles. He won't be 100% in a long long time
Obi 1 Kanobi
#56 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 10:34:28 AM

Here we are again!

GSW already in final and Lebron and his Cavs not too far off, a road victory in Boston should do it in a day or 2.

Lebron is in insane form, while Curry/Durant are likewise hitting top form.

Once again, I predict a GSW win, even though I got it wrong last year.
freiks
#57 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 3:45:48 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Here we are again!

GSW already in final and Lebron and his Cavs not too far off, a road victory in Boston should do it in a day or 2.

Last season i was disappointed but this time round GSW will make it. They are just too hot to handle

Straight 4 sets in playoffs is just out of this world
Life is an endless adventure
Obi 1 Kanobi
#58 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 2:36:27 PM

freiks wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Here we are again!

Last season i was disappointed but this time round GSW will make it. They are just too hot to handle

Straight 4 sets in playoffs is just out of this world

This is going to the wire, the Cavs really look strong albeit in a weak East.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#59 Posted : Tuesday, June 06, 2017 11:19:12 AM

The Cavs are on a wringer!!
Obi 1 Kanobi
#60 Posted : Tuesday, June 13, 2017 4:21:56 PM

And the Warriors win it all.

Really happy for Kevin Durant, a great baller like him should atleast get a ring.

Now they need to find superteams for Westbrook, CP3 and Harden as it seems nowadays, only super teams (and Spurs)contend for rings