wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

33 Pages«<2526272829>»
Bitcoin & CryptoCoins for Kenya
mnandii
#521 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2017 9:51:09 AM

BITCOIN: RED WAVE 2 IN PROGRESS

At $1075 Bitcoin's wave (2) retraced a Fibonacci 78.6% of wave (1) and promptly fell. $913 is wave 1 (colour red) . Bitcoin is currently in red wave 2 which should complete below $1075 i.e $1075 is our resistance line in the sand and should not be broken upwards. Once wave 2 completes then expect Bitcoin to fall sharply in red wave 3. I'll give targets for wave 3 once there is evidence that wave 2 is over.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#522 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 6:48:11 AM

mnandii wrote:

At $1075 Bitcoin's wave (2) retraced a Fibonacci 78.6% of wave (1) and promptly fell. $913 is wave 1 (colour red) . Bitcoin is currently in red wave 2 which should complete below $1075 i.e $1075 is our resistance line in the sand and should not be broken upwards. Once wave 2 completes then expect Bitcoin to fall sharply in red wave 3. I'll give targets for wave 3 once there is evidence that wave 2 is over.

Bitcoin. A bump against $1040 then the strong fall begins.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
Mukiri
#523 Posted : Friday, April 07, 2017 11:51:50 PM

mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Bitcoin. A bump against $1040 then the strong fall begins.

How low, if you don't mind my asking?

Proverbs 19:21
Mukiri
#524 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 12:49:14 PM

@Mnandii @Mic-mic ... @Karasinga seeks your advice in the thread 'Directional forecast'

snifadog
#525 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 6:32:28 PM

Ethereum and Bitcoin, very big jumps in 2017, any price analysis before I board this rally?
Ryko
#526 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 8:23:23 PM

Also planning on jumping in but for ripples & Etherum for the long term, which is the best platform that favours Kenyans? Kraken seems has alot of complains & transactions take forever when there is high demand.
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
snifadog
#527 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 11:05:55 PM

I have never withdrawn from kraken but i have deposited many times about 3 yrs ago it was OK. yes ethereum and ripple are interesting but they are on big rallies one wonders whether its wise to enter now
ethereum is x17 YTD, incredible!! where was I??
Ryko
#528 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 11:34:27 PM

snifadog wrote:
I have never withdrawn from kraken but i have deposited many times about 3 yrs ago it was OK. yes ethereum and ripple are interesting but they are on big rallies one wonders whether its wise to enter now
ethereum is x17 YTD, incredible!! where was I??

I am looking at it this way, bitcoins is way on the move the guys who entered this market long ago are already enjoying the benefits, as a new entrant(with longterrm goal) for the bitcoin you can marshal x2 or x3 growth from where it is. On the flipside the ripple has room for growth of up to x40, basically its young unlike bitcoin. I think il just risk with the ripple and ethereum due to room for growth.

I'm checking on Kraken and some guys even say they found their accounts wiped out and the support is way strained. Im looking for a good platform (better than Kraken) so as to pop in soonest. Infact their level 2 clearance is taking more than 5 days yet clearly they indicate 48 hours. No email response Oooh my how do people even survive with this platforms, with this kind of unresponsiveness. Just wondering which is the better platformSad Sad Sad
snifadog
#529 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 12:18:50 AM

will try a withdrawal on kraken in the next fews to see how fast it is. i have a gbp account in the uk that is linked to it, i don't know if that makes a difference
snifadog
#530 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 7:03:27 PM

i did a SEPA transfer from kraken and it reflected in my bank account in less than 8hrs so kraken is working well for me
Ryko
#531 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 8:50:47 PM

Thanks for the bigup @snifadog
alutacontinua
#532 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 5:28:04 PM

http://www.zerohedge.com...aling-agreement-reached

China deleveraging as @Lochaz-Index has indicated in Investor Lounge could see the Yuan selloff..question now is how high can it go?
You dont have to be great to START but you have to start to be GREAT!!!!!!!!
snifadog
#533 Posted : Monday, June 12, 2017 9:41:18 AM

BTC at 3000 USD and Ethereum running for the USD 400 mark, this is the rally of a lifetime. But what cryptocurrency has an actual real world use case?
iMANI
#534 Posted : Wednesday, June 14, 2017 2:26:29 PM

@snifadog, ryko, mic-mic

Looking to join in on this cryptocurrency wave..especially interested in ethereum. Quick questions:
1. How can one buy ETH from Kenya?
2. Which is the best/convenient exchange to us?

NB. I only have a Kenyan bank account and a VISA/Master Card. I'm not privy to offshore accounts

Kindly advise
Life and beer are very similar........chill for best results.

snifadog
#535 Posted : Wednesday, June 14, 2017 6:37:31 PM

you can try to verify your profile & account with an exchange using Kenyan documents. I don't know how that goes. I use bittrex and kraken. I am verified on kraken using foreign documents where I normally reside
Metasploit
#536 Posted : Wednesday, June 14, 2017 7:59:59 PM

snifadog wrote:
you can try to verify your profile & account with an exchange using Kenyan documents. I don't know how that goes. I use bittrex and kraken. I am verified on kraken using foreign documents where I normally reside

I have opened an account with Kraken and Cex but seems verification process takes long..Developed an interest in Ethereum recently

But my views is the cryptos are losing support on key support trend lines..See image below (Blue lines) ..BTC should hold above 2500..

The fibo and Wave guys @ Hisah,Karasinga your inputs

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
Metasploit
#537 Posted : Wednesday, June 14, 2017 8:08:40 PM

For ETH am watching the 350 and 325 support levels

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
Mukiri
#538 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2017 10:23:50 AM

What is the Government / Legal position on crypto-currency? Is that the reason why Wazua is seemingly asleep, when the rest of investment world is on crypto fire?

Metasploit
#539 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2017 5:04:09 PM

Metasploit wrote:
snifadog wrote:

I have opened an account with Kraken and Cex but seems verification process takes long..Developed an interest in Ethereum recently

But my views is the cryptos are losing support on key support trend lines..See image below (Blue lines) ..BTC should hold above 2500..

The fibo and Wave guys @ Hisah,Karasinga your inputs

Support trendlines broken like i dont know what..Too volatile these crypto things

Ryko
#540 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 10:43:45 PM

iMANI wrote:
@snifadog, ryko, mic-mic

Looking to join in on this cryptocurrency wave..especially interested in ethereum. Quick questions:
1. How can one buy ETH from Kenya?
2. Which is the best/convenient exchange to us?

NB. I only have a Kenyan bank account and a VISA/Master Card. I'm not privy to offshore accounts

Kindly advise

This guide should really assist you, its one of the wazua guys above who wrote it buy bitcoin ethereum kenya

Personally i am in bittrex & Kraken exchange. Kraken gave me a hard time so i used one of my student account while in UK and they accepted, however i prefer bittrex exchange and i use "coinmama.com-with coupons"/"spectrocoin" & a kenyan mama who always loads me bitcoins cheaply. I got her over "localbitcoin" and she gives me good offers(i buy in bulk).

I really dont invest in bitcoin i invest in alternate coins +(ethereum,ripple,siacon,bitpay,Doge etc . I just buy bitcoins and convert them to altcoin, my simple thinking is that altcoins can grow x40 but bitcoin can only double tripple my cash. Based on this Kraken doesn't work for me better so i prefer bittrex, bittrex has so many alternative coins unlike kraken. Basically i am a longterm invester who invests peanuts in cheap coins, i.e i buy a coin at 0.003USD and sell at 1 USD i.e and throw away the keys and wait for years sell. Basically we are all different, it depends on what works for someone, personally altcoins crap works for me. So i cant advice you what is the best exchange for you it depends with you. I am an alternative coin guy "NO bitcoins, and if i buy btc its for exchanging".