wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

98 Pages«<6061626364>»
directional forecast
karasinga
#1221 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 1:15:29 PM

KEGN:
Missed the small rally and that's fine.
The truth is we will Win some, lose some, miss some. Better to miss a winner than sustain a loss. There is always another trade on the horizon.
IMHO. These guys are distributing now. watching with great interest
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#1222 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 2:09:40 PM

karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
NBK.... Shhh

As it was on 31st march 2017

Trade what you see.

obiero wrote:

One should never attempt charts on erratic counters such as NBK.. Chances of loosing your mind are high

he he he. You have made my day. Stick around for there is no special counter in financial markets. "If it is tradable it is analysable"(if this makes sense)

@Karasinga tell them.....Applause Applause Applause
Meanwhile please review Home Afrika chart.....

>16% and goingDrool

Market is never random.... check how price hit VAP (horizontal bold blue) line on the chart. 8.5...(may 17th) "decision making time"
1 month 17 days.Shhh
obiero
#1223 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 6:06:45 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
NBK.... Shhh

As it was on 31st march 2017

Trade what you see.

obiero wrote:

One should never attempt charts on erratic counters such as NBK.. Chances of loosing your mind are high

he he he. You have made my day. Stick around for there is no special counter in financial markets. "If it is tradable it is analysable"(if this makes sense)

@Karasinga tell them.....Applause Applause Applause
Meanwhile please review Home Afrika chart.....

>16% and goingDrool

Market is never random.... check how price hit VAP (horizontal bold blue) line on the chart. 8.5...(may 17th) "decision making time"
1 month 17 days.Shhh

Wait until that sad day when the elderly citizens of the corporate world shank you into a suspension.. It could very well happen. Maybe not on NBK due to the KRA link, but better be cautious on some of these so called stocks. Meanwhile @karasinga congratulations on your analysis of the monkey

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
karasinga
#1224 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 8:01:07 AM

Hello traders/investors. As weekend approaches, I thought it was wise to share something to ponder over. It is going to be a pretty longer post than my usual... Might help understand market better.

Market Markers are Market Manipulators of Price, and Thieves!
The "market" is the sole creation of the Robber Banks that "make the market". While it serves the world of commerce, they run it to make profits. And they opened the market up to foster prolific currency trading by others for the sole purpose of making more profits. They move prices up and down to "create
liquidity" to fill the orders of SM (Smart Money) and DM (Dumb Money), for the commissions they make by filling the orders. When they have some orders above the current price and some below the current price, who do you think determines the sequence of direction and distance the price is going to move so these orders can be filled? And always-since they know how they are going to move price next - they take positions themselves to make additional profits.
They do this by:
1. Manipulating price to sucker into the market DM that is taking the wrong side position.
2. Manipulating price to sucker into the market SM that is taking the right side position, but too soon, and later manipulating price to hit their stops.
They have total control of pricing, and by these actions they effectively "steal" from others the money to fill their own "right side" positions before moving the price to the next area they have decided on for filling orders, and for taking profit on their positions built beforehand. Don't get me wrong. I do not object to the market volatility these thieving Robber Banks create. We need it. But we also need to understand what these people are like, the cloth they are cut from. They are crooks, and we have to be extra careful about trading in the market they operate. On some special days you can see them in their true colors. We should witness it. Take note of it. Speak of it. And remember it!
So, it makes sense that we must Cautiously Ride the Coattails of the Crooks Operating this Market!
best wishes.
karasinga
#1225 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 8:03:33 AM

Hello traders/investors. As weekend approaches, I thought it was wise to share something to ponder over. It is going to be a pretty longer post than my usual... Might help understand market better.

The "market" is the sole creation of the Robber Banks that "make the market". While it serves the world of commerce, they run it to make profits. And they opened the market up to foster prolific currency/stock trading by others for the sole purpose of making more profits. They move prices up and down to "create liquidity" to fill the orders of SM (Smart Money) and DM (Dumb Money), for the commissions they make by filling the orders. When they have some orders above the current price and some below the current price, who do you think determines the sequence of direction and distance the price is going to move so these orders can be filled? And always-since they know how they are going to move price next - they take positions themselves to make additional profits.
They do this by:
1. Manipulating price to sucker into the market DM that is taking the wrong side position.
2. Manipulating price to sucker into the market SM that is taking the right side position, but too soon, and later manipulating price to hit their stops.
They have total control of pricing, and by these actions they effectively "steal" from others the money to fill their own "right side" positions before moving the price to the next area they have decided on for filling orders, and for taking profit on their positions built beforehand. Don't get me wrong. I do not object to the market volatility these thieving Robber Banks create. We need it. But we also need to understand what these people are like, the cloth they are cut from. They are crooks, and we have to be extra careful about trading in the market they operate. On some special days you can see them in their true colors. We should witness it. Take note of it. Speak of it. And remember it!
So, it makes sense that we must Cautiously Ride the Coattails of the Crooks Operating this Market!
best wishes.
Mukiri
#1226 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 11:51:27 AM

karasinga wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
bartum wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
bartum wrote:
@karasinga do for stanbic

In the mean time check here
Will update us when I get time. keep those post coming

here we go...!

Trade what you see

Over 1M shares just traded at 58,

love this... and no one is paying me a dime! no kidding

what happened on 13th April is what they call this price volume disharmony... >1 million shares for 2 consecutive days. printing facts as they unveil.

Within my price range. Now if I get enough cash to add to my position...I would prefer an overshoot towards the 40s to lengthen the buying window.

hope you scooped some. 40...??? PA is the king

Which way for CFC? Demand Suppy almost at par

Proverbs 19:21
karasinga
#1227 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 1:12:35 PM

Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
bartum wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
bartum wrote:
@karasinga do for stanbic

In the mean time check here
Will update us when I get time. keep those post coming

here we go...!

Trade what you see

Over 1M shares just traded at 58,

love this... and no one is paying me a dime! no kidding

what happened on 13th April is what they call this price volume disharmony... >1 million shares for 2 consecutive days. printing facts as they unveil.

Within my price range. Now if I get enough cash to add to my position...I would prefer an overshoot towards the 40s to lengthen the buying window.

hope you scooped some. 40...??? PA is the king

Which way for CFC? Demand Suppy almost at par

karasinga wrote:

They do this by:
They have total control of pricing, and by these actions they effectively "steal" from others the money to fill their own "right side" positions before moving the price to the next area they have decided on for filling orders, and for taking profit on their positions built beforehand.

This is what I meant here. They control how far and how fast price moves. They, and no one else, determine the timing, the direction, the distance and the speed of price moves. They will move price quickly when it serves them to do so. They will halt a move and force price to remain in a range when it serves them to do so. Traders have to trade at the prices the Market markers have the price at! Or, traders can learn how the market really works, and be patient. Think about that. It is part of the puzzle... ours is to know direction and execution. Period
Mukiri
#1228 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 1:44:32 PM

True @Karasinga. In this game, only a novice won't understand. It's called the pecking order and is almost always everywhere. Best to know where your bread is buttered and not bite the hand that feeds you.

Was asking for a CFC update chart please.. Your take

mamilli
#1229 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 2:07:14 PM

Mukiri wrote:
True @Karasinga. In this game, only a novice won't understand. It's called the pecking order and is almost always everywhere. Best to know where your bread is buttered and not bite the hand that feeds you.

@karasinga,while at it,please update scangroup also.
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
karasinga
#1230 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 2:24:51 PM

Mukiri wrote:

in my humble opinion, here we go. my take

treating current move as wave 1. remember I might be wrong... you know that now
trade what you see
karasinga
#1231 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 3:17:19 PM

mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

@karasinga,while at it,please update scangroup also.

Hello mamili. Welcome to directional forecast.

Feel free to post and trade what you see
best wishes
Ebenyo
#1232 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 4:39:24 PM

karasinga wrote:

The "market" is the sole creation of the Robber Banks that "make the market". While it serves the world of commerce, they run it to make profits. And they opened the market up to foster prolific currency/stock trading by others for the sole purpose of making more profits. They move prices up and down to "create liquidity" to fill the orders of SM (Smart Money) and DM (Dumb Money), for the commissions they make by filling the orders. When they have some orders above the current price and some below the current price, who do you think determines the sequence of direction and distance the price is going to move so these orders can be filled? And always-since they know how they are going to move price next - they take positions themselves to make additional profits.
They do this by:
best wishes.

@karasinga,thats a very good input for both traders and longterm investors.It strengthens my decision never to buy below my abp.I should do this as i work towards bringing the same down over a long term.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Mukiri
#1233 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 4:57:51 PM

karasinga wrote:
KEGN:
Missed the small rally and that's fine.
The truth is we will Win some, lose some, miss some. Better to miss a winner than sustain a loss. There is always another trade on the horizon.
IMHO. These guys are distributing now. watching with great interest

Thank you @Karasinga... What about this one that seems to have elicited some excitement

obiero
#1234 Posted : Saturday, May 20, 2017 1:41:10 PM

By 30th June 2017, the exchange bar says that COOP will be trading at KES 13. 8

bartum
#1235 Posted : Saturday, May 20, 2017 3:23:42 PM

@kalasinga kindly do for DTB currently
Angelica _ann
#1236 Posted : Saturday, May 20, 2017 3:30:57 PM

bartum wrote:

Also ARM & NIC smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
karasinga
#1237 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 8:33:56 AM

obiero wrote:

Hello Obiero.
IMHO. 13.8 might be stretching our imagination too far. If 18.2 ends wave 3 then expect either 15.45(at best) or 14.6 (at worst). Please note there is a high confluence between 17.5 and 18.2. 20.5 is the most ambitious. I am aware they Announced a Bonus Issue of 1:5 on 17-Mar-2017; Books Closure 30-Jun-2017. (Subject to Approval). It will be interesting to learn how these news affect stocks. I am expecting by then, we will be done with the first five waves ending wave 1. News might play out in the corrective wave 2. Fundamental gurus shed light on what 1:5 bonus issue means to wanjiku.

Back to basics. Where are we? currently an over extended wave ?v of 3 in the making

Trade what you see

obiero
#1238 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 9:15:18 AM

karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

Hello Obiero.
IMHO. 13.8 might be stretching our imagination too far. If 18.2 ends wave 3 then expect either 15.45(at best) or 14.6 (at worst). Please note there is a high confluence between 17.5 and 18.2. 20.5 is the most ambitious. I am aware they Announced a Bonus Issue of 1:5 on 17-Mar-2017; Books Closure 30-Jun-2017. (Subject to Approval). It will be interesting to learn how these news affect stocks. I am expecting by then, we will be done with the first five waves ending wave 1. News might play out in the corrective wave 2. Fundamental gurus shed light on what 1:5 bonus issue means to wanjiku.

Back to basics. Where are we? currently an over extended wave ?v of 3 in the making

Trade what you see

I believe in your analysis, but I trust the exchange bar too.. This week shall be crucial for COOP.. It could touch the magical KES 18.. I now watch from outside

karasinga
#1239 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 10:26:21 AM

bartum wrote:

Hello bartum. I am karasinga...hehehehe. no offense
Here we go...

Trade what you see
karasinga
#1240 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 11:02:01 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Also ARM smile

Hello angelic_ann. Welcome back.
I hope this is not a forced inverse head and shoulders in the making.

Trade what you see