wazua Sat, Nov 18, 2017
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

117 Pages«<110111112113114>»
Mumias Sugar huge demand
HaMaina
#2221 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 9:00:45 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/23/2014
Posts: 393
Muthaura’s Son Bribed With Kshs. 300 Million To Withhold Mumias Forensic Report By Kidero

https://www.cnyakundi.co...ensic-report-by-kidero/

- if its true, 300 meter is not pocket change, even I would sit on it.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
Spikes
#2222 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 10:28:21 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/20/2015
Posts: 2,004
Panic as MSC is on the verge of indefinite closure.

http://www.the-star.co.k...-cash-problems_c1556844
John 1:46 "Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?" Nathaniel asked ."Come and see," said Philip.
maka
#2223 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 10:39:01 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 10,169
Location: Nairobi
HaMaina wrote:
Muthaura’s Son Bribed With Kshs. 300 Million To Withhold Mumias Forensic Report By Kidero

https://www.cnyakundi.co...ensic-report-by-kidero/

- if its true, 300 meter is not pocket change, even I would sit on it.


Lol its tempting...but then how d0 you sleep at night?Look at how many lives will be negatively hit by such ulterior motives...and in any case how much money does one need...btw someone I really look up to is Joe Biden....

"When the middle class does well, the wealthy do very well, and the poor have a ladder up," he said.
possunt quia posse videntur
Angelica _ann
#2224 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 10:50:48 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 7,748
maka wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Muthaura’s Son Bribed With Kshs. 300 Million To Withhold Mumias Forensic Report By Kidero

https://www.cnyakundi.co...ensic-report-by-kidero/

- if its true, 300 meter is not pocket change, even I would sit on it.


Lol its tempting...but then how d0 you sleep at night?Look at how many lives will be negatively hit by such ulterior motives...and in any case how much money does one need...btw someone I really look up to is Joe Biden....

"When the middle class does well, the wealthy do very well, and the poor have a ladder up," he said.


This was very real during Kibaki time, unfortunately now we are here Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
HaMaina
#2225 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 11:24:28 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/23/2014
Posts: 393
All these negative news and endless prophet of doom theories are getting a bit monotonous, or is it just me seeing like were being played here.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
maka
#2226 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 11:30:22 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 10,169
Location: Nairobi
HaMaina wrote:
All these negative news and endless prophet of doom theories are getting a bit monotonous, or is it just me seeing like were being played here.


By who?Or I missed the point...
possunt quia posse videntur
murchr
#2227 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 5:22:57 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 11,815
Mumias Sugar Company (NSE; MSC) has announced operations will remain closed until further notice following a special Board meeting.

The Nairobi Securities Exchange listed company said the closure was due to cash flow problems and more than 1600 employees will be affected. The miller’s Managing director Errol Johnson said they were exploring options to deal with the cash flow crisis in order to “fix equipment which had contributed to the company’s poor performance due to inconsistent maintenance.”
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
bartum
#2228 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 5:33:32 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/11/2010
Posts: 956
Location: nairobi
murchr wrote:
Mumias Sugar Company (NSE; MSC) has announced operations will remain closed until further notice following a special Board meeting.

The Nairobi Securities Exchange listed company said the closure was due to cash flow problems and more than 1600 employees will be affected. The miller’s Managing director Errol Johnson said they were exploring options to deal with the cash flow crisis in order to “fix equipment which had contributed to the company’s poor performance due to inconsistent maintenance.”

Can remain closed even for a year,what will they announce as results
Impunity
#2229 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 11:10:14 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,356
Location: Masada
Mumias headed to the gallows...50 cent!
Sad Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

kaka2za
#2230 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 11:15:39 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 2,856
Location: Gwitu
Impunity wrote:
Mumias headed to the gallows...50 cent!
Sad Sad

Haiya!! Thumuni!!!
kayhara
#2231 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:29:37 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/5/2011
Posts: 719
kaka2za wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Mumias headed to the gallows...50 cent!
Sad Sad

Haiya!! Thumuni!!!

Was thinking to myself today, what are the chances of mumias going down completely? Would it be stupid to speculate? I have some free cash I can afford to throw into the fire, or give to sportpesa, or I can get 200k mumias shares and hold for some years.
BE MORE LIKE ME AND BE LESS LIKE YOU
whiteowl
#2232 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 11:07:52 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/16/2014
Posts: 1,186
Location: Bohemian Grove
Some of these gov companies are amazing! Mumias,Nbk,Kq.How many lives do they have?
mawinder
#2233 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 5:48:47 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/30/2008
Posts: 5,915
Impunity wrote:
Mumias headed to the gallows...50 cent!
Sad Sad

I am waiting for it at 35cts.If I buy at 35cts and exit at 75cts after NASA take over I make a cool 100% returns
obiero
#2234 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 6:25:22 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,340
Location: nairobi
mawinder wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Mumias headed to the gallows...50 cent!
Sad Sad

I am waiting for it at 35cts.If I buy at 35cts and exit at 75cts after NASA take over I make a cool 100% returns

My dear sister.. I advise you against that one.. Io fikra ishindwe
KQ 264,000 divided by four
ARAP CHARLES
#2235 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 7:33:37 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/30/2016
Posts: 197
Location: Talai
obiero wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Mumias headed to the gallows...50 cent!
Sad Sad

I am waiting for it at 35cts.If I buy at 35cts and exit at 75cts after NASA take over I make a cool 100% returns

My dear sister.. I advise you against that one.. Io fikra ishindwe


Shidwe kabisaaa..
Watch and Listen and Live
HaMaina
#2236 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:08:57 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/23/2014
Posts: 393
Zero supply!!!!
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
Spikes
#2237 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:15:57 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/20/2015
Posts: 2,004
HaMaina wrote:
Zero supply!!!!

but there is no rally! Mark my words.
John 1:46 "Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?" Nathaniel asked ."Come and see," said Philip.
Angelica _ann
#2238 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 9:59:13 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 7,748
https://www.facebook.com...154134669159058/?type=3

In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Museveni
#2239 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 10:27:44 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/16/2012
Posts: 616
Angelica _ann wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/NTVKenya/photos/a.80240814057.71846.51790559057/10154134669159058/?type=3


This is sad. And very depressing
Sad Sad Sad
Live and learn; and don’t forget, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
ARAP CHARLES
#2240 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 11:57:31 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/30/2016
Posts: 197
Location: Talai
Museveni wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/NTVKenya/photos/a.80240814057.71846.51790559057/10154134669159058/?type=3


This is sad. And very depressing
Sad Sad Sad


one thing i dont understand in this country is someone is fighting for NATIONAL MONEY like ni kama ni ya mamake ama familia yao.
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you TO THE KILLERS..
Watch and Listen and Live
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
117 Pages«<110111112113114>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.