wazua Sat, May 27, 2017
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Anyone know salary scales for state corporations?
oltome
#21 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 11:32:46 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/27/2012
Posts: 135
Apparently salaries in parastatals are nowadays pegged on the amount of revenue that an entity generates
Siringi
#22 Posted : Wednesday, May 07, 2014 4:28:26 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/8/2013
Posts: 2,453
REPORT HII HAPA ==> KIPPRA SRC SURVEY 2013 GOK EMPLOYMENT SURVEY
"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
RichVee
#23 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 1:29:57 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/26/2010
Posts: 124
Reviving this thread...

What are the salary scales of managers in State Corporations?

Such as IPOA, KERRA, KENHA, ICDC ..

Asanteni
Tired of mediocrity. Am going to the very top!
Swenani
#24 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 1:36:37 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 11,311
Location: Vacuum
RichVee wrote:
Reviving this thread...

What are the salary scales of managers in State Corporations?

Such as IPOA, KERRA, KENHA, ICDC ..

Asanteni


I know a manager at one of the state corporations making 180K gross without nyama.when you add nyama, it gets closer to 1M
"If you're tired of arguing with strangers on internet, try talking to one of them in real life"-Barack Obama 10th January 2017
incognito
#25 Posted : Monday, April 24, 2017 5:01:31 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/29/2011
Posts: 227
Anyone know what the salary scale is like at Kengen? Please share..
Excelsior
omhangla
#26 Posted : Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:09:13 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/8/2013
Posts: 120
incognito wrote:
Anyone know what the salary scale is like at Kengen? Please share..


Engineer huko ni around 170k. salo. dont know about allowances
incognito
#27 Posted : Wednesday, April 26, 2017 12:01:56 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/29/2011
Posts: 227
omhangla wrote:
incognito wrote:
Anyone know what the salary scale is like at Kengen? Please share..


Engineer huko ni around 170k. salo. dont know about allowances


Asante Omhangla.

Anyhone have an idea about allowances?
Excelsior
Angelica _ann
#28 Posted : Wednesday, April 26, 2017 12:12:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 6,718
incognito wrote:
omhangla wrote:
incognito wrote:
Anyone know what the salary scale is like at Kengen? Please share..


Engineer huko ni around 170k. salo. dont know about allowances


Asante Omhangla.

Anyhone have an idea about allowances?


Plus nyama smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
tnai9
#29 Posted : Wednesday, April 26, 2017 12:22:16 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/21/2010
Posts: 330
Location: easto
Engineers have grades from entry level of about 130K total gross to well over 400K pm for Chief Engineers. Some of engineers/other staff travel in these parastatals travel a lot and have very good rates for per diem and can make over 100K net savings on a good month. Some even have 'targets' for per diem to make per month. For those in charge of tenders/procurement etc, there is Nyama of varying sizes.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ― Charles Bukowski
majimaji
#30 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 9:41:56 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2007
Posts: 1,086
tnai9 wrote:
Engineers have grades from entry level of about 130K total gross to well over 400K pm for Chief Engineers. Some of engineers/other staff travel in these parastatals travel a lot and have very good rates for per diem and can make over 100K net savings on a good month. Some even have 'targets' for per diem to make per month. For those in charge of tenders/procurement etc, there is Nyama of varying sizes.


This is what is causing others to ''meza mate"Pray
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.