when will they release Q1
Metasploit
#43 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 11:10:46 AM

bartum wrote:
bartum wrote:
It ain't moving up, who can prop

He he ..Relax

If you have to succeed in stocks,then patience is needed.But know when to sell/have stop losses.Dont have the patience of holding on to a dropping stock (Case study KQ from 14 to 10)

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
bartum
#44 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 11:14:42 AM

Metasploit wrote:
bartum wrote:
bartum wrote:

He he ..Relax

If you have to succeed in stocks,then patience is needed.But know when to sell/have stop losses.Dont have the patience of holding on to a dropping stock (Case study KQ from 14 to 10)

I bought kq at 57
heri
#45 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 9:31:36 PM

The stock is seriously under priced

Is this not the most undervalued bank stock

with an PE of less than 5
bartum
#46 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 9:54:11 PM

heri wrote:

Damn underpriced q1 will show less npl
bartum
#47 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 9:51:20 AM

heri wrote:

200000 shares traded at 165 how is it to enter here
KulaRaha
#48 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 10:47:53 AM

You might want to wait and see how big a hit they take on Nakumatt...they were the largest lender.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
heri
#49 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 11:40:55 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
You might want to wait and see how big a hit they take on Nakumatt...they were the largest lender.

i am also concerned about that.
VituVingiSana
#50 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 2:53:55 PM

KulaRaha wrote:

Someone mentioned that earlier. Where is that info from? I am surprised that DTB hasn't taken that exposure as a NPL. Or do they recover the money/loan from money uploaded by customers onto the Nakumatt card?

DTB lends Nakumatt "working capital" or pays suppliers.
Customer loads money onto the Nakumatt card.
Customer uses the card to pay for purchases.
DTB recovers the "loan" from what Nakumatt receives as payment.

If the above is true then the risk is low UNLESS the sales/purchases using the Nakumatt card are lower than the working capital loan.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Muthawamunene
#51 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 12:54:30 PM

bartum wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
bartum wrote:
bartum wrote:

He he ..Relax

I bought kq at 57

Intestines of steel. You are the definition of cool and calmness. Much admiration.
MadDoc
#52 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 3:41:05 PM

KulaRaha wrote:

There was an article that had a breakdown of the amounts owed by Nakumatt to banks. Do you have the link?
KulaRaha
#53 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 11:16:15 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Someone mentioned that earlier. Where is that info from? I am surprised that DTB hasn't taken that exposure as a NPL. Or do they recover the money/loan from money uploaded by customers onto the Nakumatt card?

If the above is true then the risk is low UNLESS the sales/purchases using the Nakumatt card are lower than the working capital loan.

Sounds like creative accounting...I didnt see them take Nakumatt on NPL in 2016 numbers...lets see how they cook this one. With PKF as auditors, they may hide it again.
MadDoc
#54 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 1:31:55 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Sounds like creative accounting...I didnt see them take Nakumatt on NPL in 2016 numbers...lets see how they cook this one. With PKF as auditors, they may hide it again.

How would you know If they factored in Nakumatt unless they decided to explicitly say so?
Angelica _ann
#55 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 1:58:14 PM

@Aguytrying, you nailed this one nicely smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
KulaRaha
#56 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 2:24:42 PM

MadDoc wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

How would you know If they factored in Nakumatt unless they decided to explicitly say so?

You don't have to be a genius to see a 5B+ bad debt....
MadDoc
#57 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 2:28:24 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
MadDoc wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Cmon. How would you know when it's lumped up with other bad loans?
N you haven't provided the link to the article?
KulaRaha
#58 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 2:35:31 PM

MadDoc wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
MadDoc wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Because Nakumatt went bad in 2016...it wasnt there in 2015. Anyways, lets wait and see how they hide that one...smile
VituVingiSana
#59 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 3:12:56 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
MadDoc wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
MadDoc wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Because Nakumatt went bad in 2016...it wasnt there in 2015. Anyways, lets wait and see how they hide that one...smile

Any half-smart banker will tell you that the signs were there in 2015...

As a DTB shareholder I hope they have ring-fenced the inflows from the sales/Nakumatt card.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
MadDoc
#60 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 10:56:43 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
MadDoc wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
MadDoc wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

I'd actually be more worried about other banks that lent Nakumatt money. N Nakumatt was already 90 days into arrears by 2016, presumably.
Regardless, your statements might be a wee factual. With the multiple banks that lent Nakumatt money, I'd bet on DTB to fare better than the rest.