wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
HFCK DOSSIER....implications to investors...
Flo-ology
#21 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 2:35:50 PM

grandie wrote:
And by the way, Nyakundis insults do bother me but I try to sift through the muck because a number of these contributors are genuine whistleblowers with little to gain and have no other avenues. Software for a relatively modest outfit like hfck does not cost that much and one needs to look at the loan statements from the new system and you can see there are real problems. Sparkly's defense makes me wonder whether he/she is closer to this other than just an investor

May be Sparkly is a shareholder and is fearing the expose negative effect in share price. Any way what Nyakundi revealed cannot be ignored. I also highlighted inflated IT projects in HFCK and Britam sometimes back in Britam thread. Check how much Jubilee Insurance has invested in IT related software and infrastructure then benchmark this with Britam. Then move to NIC bank and check how much they have invested in core banking and benchmark against HFCK.
Reflection Eternal
obiero
#22 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 5:53:46 PM

grandie wrote:
I have been following the discussions of HFCK under the two main headings and must say they are very informative. I have been a shareholder for years both in good and bad times. However, the contributions from Obiero and Sparkly are so misleading and lopsided and one begins to wonder whether their intention is to discredit every possible criticism about this counter. But to what agenda I do not know. Obiero and Sparkly comments about Isika show that they are trying to change negative perceptions about the going-ons at the company without any real proof. Why can't they speak to any key customers or developers for the real picture. As for Nyakundi, one can see his website is a forum since the corporate media is easily manipulated not to publish certain stories. However one simply needs to read very closely and talk to staff who will confirm facts off the record. Can obiero and Sparkly begin writing opinions that are balanced and stop their campaign

@grandma we smell your filthy type from a mile away.. first post here and you try to lecture us about freedom of opinion.. shindwe!

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Flo-ology
#23 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 6:37:04 PM

obiero wrote:
2012 wrote:
obiero wrote:
Kausha wrote:
From inside HF is fairly okay

Nyakundi over does his articles for count of clicks and ad share.. Very immoral chap.. No wonder the courts asked him to cease and desist from Safaricom matters

That's true. I just saw within this HF article his attack on Peter Munga, that his son committed suicide by jumping from Black Diamond, 2nd floor Westlands. Surely, even an idiot knows you don't commit suicide by jump from 2nd floor, you go floors higher! Anyway...

low blow by Nyakundi..
Plus Munga's son died ages ago, in 2013..

@Obiero, Save for the derogatory and substandard language Nyakundi uses, some of his tweets/blogs on corporate mismanagement seems to be true-he blogged about National Bank and Chase Bank and it came to pass. Some bloggers articles on corporate scenes shouldn't be ignored. Even Robert Alai blogged about your favorite counter(KQ)wanton looting by top management and it came to pass one year later...
Reflection Eternal
obiero
#24 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 6:45:54 PM

Flo-ology wrote:
obiero wrote:
2012 wrote:
obiero wrote:
Kausha wrote:

Nyakundi over does his articles for count of clicks and ad share.. Very immoral chap.. No wonder the courts asked him to cease and desist from Safaricom matters

That's true. I just saw within this HF article his attack on Peter Munga, that his son committed suicide by jumping from Black Diamond, 2nd floor Westlands. Surely, even an idiot knows you don't commit suicide by jump from 2nd floor, you go floors higher! Anyway...

low blow by Nyakundi..

@Obiero, Save for the derogatory and substandard language Nyakundi uses, some of his tweets/blogs on corporate mismanagement seems to be true-he blogged about National Bank and Chase Bank and it came to pass. Some bloggers articles on corporate scenes shouldn't be ignored. Even Robert Alai blogged about your favorite counter(KQ)wanton looting by top management and it came to pass one year later...

He also blogged about KCB & Safaricom.. Which turned out to be lies.. On HF, his source is the jilted Isika chap who has bad bile with HF and wants to throw out the baby with the bath water. Not cool!!!

grandie
#25 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:39:43 AM

Obiero there you go again, discredit people first and abuse anyone who disagrees. You pride yourself as an investor, but I can guarantee you, you probably would lose investors money if you were in charge. You at one time claimed you even know Isika and from your abusive torrent I realized you are just a blowhard. If you say you personally know someone and abuse him in the next line, tells me a lot about whether your opinion can be trusted. You and Sparkly have been stuck on one agenda, to shift perception yet Sparkly is not even a shareholder and you have stated that your shares are pocket change. My investment is large by any standard and I have lost a significant amount of money. But I cannot ignore the obvious. That is why I have followed your discussions until I realized you are bent on misleading those who may not have the resources to carry out their due diligence. You are both driving agendas for other reasons but definitely not fir investment
obiero
#26 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 6:36:34 AM

grandie wrote:
Obiero there you go again, discredit people first and abuse anyone who disagrees. You pride yourself as an investor, but I can guarantee you, you probably would lose investors money if you were in charge. You at one time claimed you even know Isika and from your abusive torrent I realized you are just a blowhard. If you say you personally know someone and abuse him in the next line, tells me a lot about whether your opinion can be trusted. You and Sparkly have been stuck on one agenda, to shift perception yet Sparkly is not even a shareholder and you have stated that your shares are pocket change. My investment is large by any standard and I have lost a significant amount of money. But I cannot ignore the obvious. That is why I have followed your discussions until I realized you are bent on misleading those who may not have the resources to carry out their due diligence. You are both driving agendas for other reasons but definitely not fir investment

LOL. Umetumwa wewe. The end

wukan
#27 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 7:42:18 AM

opinions are like a**holes everyone has his/hers. Wazua thrives on the expressions of multiple opinions(cloud thinking). Let's not start muzzling opinions or imputing motives.

I respect obiero and sparkly they give their opinions freely which has really helped lots of people and newbies. It's hard enough looking for money in this economy then taking time to come and post here
alma1
#28 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 9:53:22 PM

Someone pay me to deal with this kid.

Real issues but the part of bringing up someone's child...apana. The finance part is lost in the noise.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

sparkly
#29 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2017 9:48:31 AM

alma1 wrote:
Someone pay me to deal with this kid.

Real issues but the part of bringing up someone's child...apana. The finance part is lost in the noise.

weka number ya mpesa Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is short. Live passionately.
Horton
#30 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2017 5:00:52 PM

wukan wrote:
opinions are like a**holes everyone has his/hers. Wazua thrives on the expressions of multiple opinions(cloud thinking). Let's not start muzzling opinions or imputing motives.

I respect obiero and sparkly they give their opinions freely which has really helped lots of people and newbies. It's hard enough looking for money in this economy then taking time to come and post here

😁😁👍🏼
maka
#31 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2017 9:45:12 PM

obiero wrote:
Flo-ology wrote:
obiero wrote:
2012 wrote:
obiero wrote:
Kausha wrote:

low blow by Nyakundi..

He also blogged about KCB & Safaricom.. Which turned out to be lies.. On HF, his source is the jilted Isika chap who has bad bile with HF and wants to throw out the baby with the bath water. Not cool!!!

If am not wrong scom paid up on those mcheza or whatever they are callled things... I personally got 1800...
possunt quia posse videntur
MadDoc
#32 Posted : Monday, April 24, 2017 9:06:09 AM

obiero wrote:
Flo-ology wrote:
obiero wrote:
2012 wrote:
obiero wrote:
Kausha wrote:

low blow by Nyakundi..

You advised people to clean their portfolios of HFCK. Have you had a change of heart?
obiero
#33 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2018 1:36:10 PM

grandie wrote:
And by the way, Nyakundis insults do bother me but I try to sift through the muck because a number of these contributors are genuine whistleblowers with little to gain and have no other avenues. Software for a relatively modest outfit like hfck does not cost that much and one needs to look at the loan statements from the new system and you can see there are real problems. Sparkly's defense makes me wonder whether he/she is closer to this other than just an investor

Most Kenyan corporates have such procurement flaws that enable underhand tactics. The guy who clipped HF wings just simply failed to get a piece of the pie. Sour grapes of a corrupt fellow! Bure kabisa

obiero
#34 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2018 2:17:03 PM

grandie wrote:

Most Kenyan corporates have such procurement flaws that enable underhand tactics. The guy who clipped HF wings just simply failed to get a piece of the pie. Sour grapes of a corrupt fellow! Bure kabisa

grandie
#35 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2018 10:17:48 PM

My my my, Obiero the egghead. Hf employee blinded by ignorance and stupidity. Investor investing in pocket change, loudmouth commentator of every commentary. So tell me, how is your pride and joy, HF? Anyone who does not agree with you is an idiot. By the way, my family has over 1m shares of this crap counter which you keep advocating. You are an antiquated blowhole loudmouth puffed up by your exaggerated importance to mankind. Advice.....bury yourself.
obiero
#36 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2018 10:42:35 PM

grandie wrote:
My my my, Obiero the egghead. Hf employee blinded by ignorance and stupidity. Investor investing in pocket change, loudmouth commentator of every commentary. So tell me, how is your pride and joy, HF? Anyone who does not agree with you is an idiot. By the way, my family has over 1m shares of this crap counter which you keep advocating. You are an antiquated blowhole loudmouth puffed up by your exaggerated importance to mankind. Advice.....bury yourself.

Hehe. Ushasema mkubwa! May I bury myself with your mother?