wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages«<34567>»
stima investment cooperative
Pesa Nane
#81 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 3:35:34 PM

Pirate wrote:
Anyone with information on the performance of Stima Coop for the financial year 2016 ?

Expect a call from the Sacco rep asking whether you prefer to capitalize your dividend or not. That info is used to calculate what will be declared. The %age declared is inversely proportional to the cash payout.
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
BGL
#82 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 8:34:23 PM

On their portal, they have calculated and uploaded figures using 23%.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
ngapat
#83 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 7:59:22 AM

enyands wrote:
ngapat wrote:

Ngapat help me decipher something . I received this email saying about recapitalization of my dividends , they didn't say how much is the dividends or how it's calculated . Unaweza saidia mimi?

There was a compulsory 50% dividend capitalization that ran for three years which ended in december 2015. Members rejected the continuation of this capitalization during the 2016 AGM.
So for the year 2016 until otherwise agreed, capitalization is only for those willing and are supposed to advice the sacco by filling a dividend capitalization form.
As for the dividend rates, that will be communicated in their AGM on 24th march 2017
“Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.”
ngapat
#84 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 8:06:35 PM

BUSINESS BREAKFAST MEETING

“Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.”
murchr
#85 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 8:31:32 PM

3000 to be contributed by all members should it be separate from the monthly contributions?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
BGL
#86 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 9:03:36 PM

murchr wrote:
3000 to be contributed by all members should it be separate from the monthly contributions?

I didn't understand this resolution.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
enyands
#87 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 7:15:07 AM

ngapat wrote:
enyands wrote:
ngapat wrote:

Ngapat help me decipher something . I received this email saying about recapitalization of my dividends , they didn't say how much is the dividends or how it's calculated . Unaweza saidia mimi?

There was a compulsory 50% dividend capitalization that ran for three years which ended in december 2015. Members rejected the continuation of this capitalization during the 2016 AGM.
So for the year 2016 until otherwise agreed, capitalization is only for those willing and are supposed to advice the sacco by filling a dividend capitalization form.
As for the dividend rates, that will be communicated in their AGM on 24th march 2017

Thanks a bunch. What you going to do? Recapitalize or utavuna ukiendanga? I nusu need opinions now that I'm fine analysing their books
BGL
#88 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 11:29:24 AM

The dividend rate is 17%
The declared dividends will be paid starting monday next week.
eco
#89 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 3:44:02 PM

BGL wrote:
The dividend rate is 17%

@BGL, did you attend the AGM? Any word on the share value?
BGL
#90 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 4:58:06 PM

eco wrote:
BGL wrote:
The dividend rate is 17%

@BGL, did you attend the AGM? Any word on the share value?

I am not a delegate so i cannot be allowed to attend. I got the info from one of my contacts.
BGL
#91 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 5:00:39 PM

murchr wrote:

They just wanted EVERY SHAREHOLDER to contribute a minimum of 3k per month.
murchr
#92 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 11:05:40 PM

BGL wrote:
murchr wrote:

They just wanted EVERY SHAREHOLDER to contribute a minimum of 3k per month.

Will any additional shares we buy hence forth be worth Ksh 304?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Kenyan Oracle
#93 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:25:23 PM

gatoho wrote:
They are so ridiculous in customer care. Do they have actual staff or they still have jobs with Kenya power?
Been begging for my dividend to be capitalized for ages to no avail.
That's because they don't have my bank details that I clearly gave 9n joining

This is a Sacco that acts like one of the Gov't offices. No one seems to know what's happening in that office. Bought a piece of land with them in 2015 and title has never been out and no one has an idea when. Lousy Customer service. Reminds me so much of the defunct Kenya Post and Telecommunication.

The marketers get to sell you the land and after that, you are on your own. What you see when buying is not what you'll finally end up with. Phone is forever busy or off. Avoid at all costs.
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money - NAS
enyands
#94 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 5:55:16 PM

Kenyan Oracle wrote:
gatoho wrote:
They are so ridiculous in customer care. Do they have actual staff or they still have jobs with Kenya power?

This is a Sacco that acts like one of the Gov't offices. No one seems to know what's happening in that office. Bought a piece of land with them in 2015 and title has never been out and no one has an idea when. Lousy Customer service. Reminds me so much of the defunct Kenya Post and Telecommunication.

The marketers get to sell you the land and after that, you are on your own. What you see when buying is not what you'll finally end up with. Phone is forever busy or off. Avoid at all costs.

I choose to disagree. Please email someone rkiloo-at-stima . She is the best and fast in execution.
Kenyan Oracle
#95 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:23:53 PM

enyands wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
gatoho wrote:

I choose to disagree. Please email someone rkiloo-at-stima . She is the best and fast in execution.

I've dealt with Rita, and when she's not in or on leave? Woe unto you. How would you explain title not being out 2 years down the line without a tangible reason?
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money - NAS
enyands
#96 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:46:31 PM

Kenyan Oracle wrote:
enyands wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
gatoho wrote:

I've dealt with Rita, and when she's not in or on leave? Woe unto you. How would you explain title not being out 2 years down the line without a tangible reason?

There has been some issues with lands office. If you are in Nairobi why don't you go to their office. Is the best way to get your answers .
murchr
#97 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 8:33:13 PM

Any word on when the AGM will take place?
heri
#98 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 2:01:14 PM

murchr wrote:
Any word on when the AGM will take place?

Mid next month
enyands
#99 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 1:16:00 AM

Sources : it's going to be a tough financial report. Punching bag as usual will be 2017 Elections shenanigans.
BGL
#100 Posted : Monday, March 26, 2018 10:32:42 AM

When is the ADM for Stima Investment Coop and any insights on the dividend rate that Stima Investment will declare this year?