148 Pages«<109110111112113>»
Mumias Sugar huge demand
jerry
#2201 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:21:03 PM

Impunity wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
The end is nigh. Breathing it's last and i think it will be no more come Monday the 27th. SAD!!!

We have been breathing that last one for the past 4 years yet were still here. Tushazoea.

The message is inline with wazua spirit, to inform. I like one man called maasai, if the signs of your departure are clear, you get a shave on your death bed and save the dependants the trouble of having to do it after passing out. Njun'nge has confirmed to have done the duties confered accordingly. What's remains is undertaker to be granted rights. Anxious. That will be lethal politically. Someone will hurt bad.

Will it be @Kidero or @Uhuru who will be hurt bad by Mumias closure?

Methinks UK and I don't think he can allow it.
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
Gatheuzi
#2202 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 6:17:44 PM

jerry wrote:
Impunity wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
The end is nigh. Breathing it's last and i think it will be no more come Monday the 27th. SAD!!!

We have been breathing that last one for the past 4 years yet were still here. Tushazoea.

The message is inline with wazua spirit, to inform. I like one man called maasai, if the signs of your departure are clear, you get a shave on your death bed and save the dependants the trouble of having to do it after passing out. Njun'nge has confirmed to have done the duties confered accordingly. What's remains is undertaker to be granted rights. Anxious. That will be lethal politically. Someone will hurt bad.

Their biggest problem is "lack of cane"....for UK to help is he expected to import cane from Brazil and bring it home for the damn crashers to work?
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
obiero
#2203 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 6:48:48 PM

Gatheuzi wrote:
jerry wrote:
Impunity wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Their biggest problem is "lack of cane"....for UK to help is he expected to import cane from Brazil and bring it home for the damn crashers to work?

The two men should be arrested for attempted murder on the economy

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
HaMaina
#2204 Posted : Thursday, March 02, 2017 3:51:55 PM

jerry wrote:
Impunity wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Same here, and especially not in an election year.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
hisah
#2205 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 5:39:16 PM

Becomes the second stock to trade below parity Sad

Closed at 95 cents. Buy and hold investors since its IPO days have been destroyed Sad
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
sparkly
#2206 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:00:20 PM

hisah wrote:

Closed at 95 cents. Buy and hold investors since its IPO days have been destroyed Sad

Didn't this stock list at 45? cane is bitter.
Life is short. Live passionately.
lochaz-index
#2207 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:12:26 PM

hisah wrote:

After playing PPT for several stocks, the market has decided to release a penny stock deluge.

NSE never had any penny stocks in the proper sense of the word...now it does.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
mawinder
#2208 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 10:59:00 PM

sparkly wrote:
hisah wrote:

Didn't this stock list at 45? cane is bitter.

It listed at Kshs 6.25... The 45 was rights issue
mlennyma
#2209 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 3:05:06 PM

Two stocks in cents
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Shak
#2210 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 5:46:21 PM

Another 240million from the State
maka
#2211 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 5:48:44 PM

Shak wrote:

just wasting cash...
possunt quia posse videntur
HaMaina
#2212 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 8:39:51 AM

maka wrote:
Shak wrote:

just wasting cash...

I'm also with the state, if the money goes with the wind then so be it, I shall have a beer with a tear in my eye, If it recovers then I shall have a beer with a smile on my face. Either way I shall have a beer.smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
Sir Jones
#2213 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 8:49:56 AM

@HaMaina,do we have any strategic turn-around plan for this company? Is there any possibility of reviving a company that lacks the main raw material for its operation?
HaMaina
#2214 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 9:02:41 AM

Sir Jones wrote:
@HaMaina,do we have any strategic turn-around plan for this company? Is there any possibility of reviving a company that lacks the main raw material for its operation?

I honestly don't see how any government national, county or regional can look aside as the livelihood of millions of Kenyans goes down.
Sir Jones
#2215 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 10:24:00 AM

Meaning that currently no strategy is in place to revive this thing. Whatever fund being pumped here is gimmick for the forthcoming election after that they may allow it to R.I.P.
HaMaina
#2216 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 10:26:25 AM

Sir Jones wrote:
Meaning that currently no strategy is in place to revive this thing. Whatever fund being pumped here is gimmick for the forthcoming election after that they may allow it to R.I.P.

Lets wait and see, if that's the case then we should all be very shamed of calling ourselves Kenyans.
VituVingiSana
#2217 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 11:09:53 AM

HaMaina wrote:
Sir Jones wrote:

I honestly don't see how any government national, county or regional can look aside as the livelihood of millions of Kenyans goes down.

So the bottomline is... it will likely be flushed down the toilet
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Sir Jones
#2218 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 11:25:27 AM

So it seems @VVS. There is no clear strategy on how the turnaround will be worked out and it's time frame. County government should have been in forefront to champion and assist in the formulation of revival strategy, since Mumias's activities in the area is crucial economic activity for it's people.
Ebenyo
#2219 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 4:14:29 PM

With the 240 million bailout,let them buy seedlings
and plant enough cane.If they dont have enough land
let them use part of cash to buy some land.In two
years time the problem of less cane to crush will
be no more.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
HaMaina
#2220 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 11:53:01 AM

This comet of mine seems to be approaching ground zero faster than expected. Na bado sihami.Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray