wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
the power of agency banking
TSi
#21 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 4:48:20 PM

tony stark wrote:
How many Agency Bankers are there on Wazua and how is it going. Watu wakinyamazia inakaa there are good things happening there.
Wazua speak!

I am also curious. If i became an Equity agent approximately how much should i expect to make maybe in a day in a busy market? eg at Dagoretti market, Kikuyu, Waithaka etc.
tony stark
#22 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 6:46:53 PM

TSi wrote:
tony stark wrote:
How many Agency Bankers are there on Wazua and how is it going. Watu wakinyamazia inakaa there are good things happening there.
Wazua speak!

I am also curious. If i became an Equity agent approximately how much should i expect to make maybe in a day in a busy market? eg at Dagoretti market, Kikuyu, Waithaka etc.

I am also curious but I suspect there are a few smart people here doing it, making money and refusing to let others in on the secret. @TSi if you find out come and tell us.

FRM2011
#23 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 6:47:34 PM

From experience. Combine Mpesa, equity, co-op and kcb.

Equity will support you to the end. They even have a loan facility for agents to make sure you don't run out of float. Co-op and kcb leave you alone ujipange. Think of paying a customer and the money doesnt update your agent (float) account.

My experience, An average of 15-20K each for co-op and equity. Kcb slightly lower.

ION, am reading post 1-19 and most of the worries and concerns never happened.
tony stark
#24 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 7:00:32 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

From experience. Combine Mpesa, equity, co-op and kcb.

Equity will support you to the end. They even have a loan facility for agents to make sure you don't run out of float. Co-op and kcb leave you alone ujipange. Think of paying a customer and the money doesnt update your agent (float) account.

My experience, An average of 15-20K each for co-op and equity. Kcb slightly lower.

ION, am reading post 1-19 and most of the worries and concerns never happened.

How appropriate that you are @FRM2011 and the post are from 2011.

How much do you have to park in all 3 agencies as float?
kmucheke
#25 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2020 8:48:01 AM

Value of agency banking up Sh900bn on demand
Quote:
“The number of transactions via agents increased from 717.3 million in the year ended June 2019 to 815.3 million transactions in the year ended June 2020,” CBK says in its annual report.