wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<3456>
Boniface Mwangi Retires!!!
mkenyan
#81 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 5:07:48 PM

wanyee wrote:
that ex approved Juve is a pseudo intellectual...sijui ma fellows ninini ..upus..just like one babuon makalatas akuna...you wonderLaughing out loudly why wazungus obsess with such characters....they can manipulate them zero critical thinking

and he has and is doing more for the country than your intellectual with makaratasis. stop with the bile - it may kill you.
wanyee
#82 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 5:30:30 PM

mkenyan wrote:
wanyee wrote:
that ex approved Juve is a pseudo intellectual...sijui ma fellows ninini ..upus..just like one babuon makalatas akuna...you wonderLaughing out loudly why wazungus obsess with such characters....they can manipulate them zero critical thinking

and he has and is doing more for the country than your intellectual with makaratasis. stop with the bile - it may kill you.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly my fwend so many Ninjas are doing more for this country in some bunkers somewhere dodged bullets even for the bendera and regiment,,but they dont shout themselves hoarse on CHocho media..its very UNdefinitive as to what you think this "doing more for the country means" all in all each to their own device sina machungu a negro has to earn his unga in this Nairobi by all meansLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
sitaki.kujulikana
#83 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 5:47:35 PM

sisi ni mandizi republic, a cop just stands aside as a citizen tries to enforce the law, I mean the driver was clearly obstructing traffic that must be an offense.

as a keyboard ninja I say the driver should be arrested and fined appropriately, and a charge of attempted murder added since he was blocking an ambulance from saving a life.
murchr
#84 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 6:50:35 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:

sisi ni mandizi republic, a cop just stands aside as a citizen tries to enforce the law, I mean the driver was clearly obstructing traffic that must be an offense.

as a keyboard ninja I say the driver should be arrested and fined appropriately, and a charge of attempted murder added since he was blocking an ambulance from saving a life.

Indeed we are a ndigo republic. The Officer should have charged the driver with obstructing traffic. Telling the man to go back and toe the line is not enough. But why do we have so much disregard of the law? It is rather absurd that a legislature who swore to defend the laws of the land breaks them in full public view and walks free.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
masukuma
#85 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 11:36:45 PM

murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:

Indeed we are a ndigo republic. The Officer should have charged the driver with obstructing traffic. Telling the man to go back and toe the line is not enough. But why do we have so much disregard of the law? It is rather absurd that a legislature who swore to defend the laws of the land breaks them in full public view and walks free.

is that the best you can do? that because someone 'swore' to do something they should know that they should do that 'something'? please!! malipo ni hapa hapa. don't even make them swear - it's pointless. do you swear when you are employed? what makes you do your job? the passion for your job, the internal responsibility to do what you have committed to and last and should be first THE FEAR OF THE BOSS!! i put it to you (using @anti_bugler's line of thought) your boss can do more harm to you as soon as you offend him than God!

it's your job to make your MP do what they are supposed to do!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murchr
#86 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 11:43:30 PM

masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:

is that the best you can do? that because someone 'swore' to do something they should know that they should do that 'something'? please!! malipo ni hapa hapa. don't even make them swear - it's pointless. do you swear when you are employed? what makes you do your job? the passion for your job, the internal responsibility to do what you have committed to and last and should be first THE FEAR OF THE BOSS!! i put it to you (using @anti_bugler's line of thought) your boss can do more harm to you as soon as you offend him than God!

No. But I sign a contract to abide by the laws and regulations of employment. When I go against them I face consequences.

Stop being bure! try swearing on oath either on affidavit or in law and see if you will not face consequences when you go against it. But, honestly did you think you were giving a bright opinion?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
wanyee
#87 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 11:51:54 PM

masukuma
#88 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 12:06:49 AM

murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:

No. But I sign a contract to abide by the laws and regulations of employment. When I go against them I face consequences.

Stop being bure! try swearing on oath either on affidavit or in law and see if you will not face consequences when you go against it. But, honestly did you think you were giving a bright opinion?

i say... hold them to account IF YOU CAN!! the reason they go against what they were "swearing" about is because swearing doesn't mean sh*t! it's all about enforcement. your mboch does not sign a contract or "swear" but coz you pay her and she lives in your house - she is obligated to do stuff you want done. it's all about power to force people do stuff...i.e. BIG STICK! if you don't have a big stick... good luck with that swearing thing... it ain't any good!
masukuma
#89 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 12:09:35 AM

i once read a comment by a ham_burgler that said... i don't fear God it's his henchmen i fear!!
murchr
#90 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 12:21:52 AM

masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:

i say... hold them to account IF YOU CAN!! the reason they go against what they were "swearing" about is because swearing doesn't mean sh*t! it's all about enforcement. your mboch does not sign a contract or "swear" but coz you pay her and she lives in your house - she is obligated to do stuff you want done. it's all about power to force people do stuff...i.e. BIG STICK! if you don't have a big stick... good luck with that swearing thing... it ain't any good!

You seem to think swearing by affirmation is the only way you make a contractual agreement.

I do not know how you live in your house(s) but in MINE. Those who live/work there know very well what they are to do and what they are not allowed to do. That is communicated very well by me or my significant other, IF by any chance that agreement (verbal in most cases and in which they agree to) is broken, they face consequences which includes termination of employment or arrest in cases of theft.

In this ndigu republic, Impunity rules the day, such that even those who are deemed to be educated cannot distinguish what is right or wrong...the jungle mentality is the way of life. That's why some stupid fella can just show at your house and bring it down without flinching, and quote the constitution of the 999 vs 99yr leases.

The rule of law should seem to be in place if we want to be called a civilized republic.

No citizen should take up matters in their hands since they are paying a law enforcer (police) to apply what the legislature was paid to create. Is that so hard to do?

Bonnies actions are a indication of failure, but such should not be encouraged since this is how vigilantism is bred.
masukuma
#91 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 12:40:02 AM

Quote:
The rule of law should seem to be in place if we want to be called a civilized republic.

This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job.

let me tell you... "rule of law" is an idea!! it does not exist in real life until someone enforces it. it's like RIGHTS, DEMOCRACY, A REPUBLIC, LAWS and other imaginary things we humans come up with after our tummies are well fed (philosophy requires a full stomach) and then share amoung ourselves and then we all think are great ideas. we write them down in books and consider them sacred. oh.. the constitution says.. oh the bible says... let me tell you what works.. HUMAN CONDITIONING... DO BAD - STICK.. DO GOOD - FOOD!
Ever heard of pavlov's experiment? it's likely that you have but let me tell you about it just in case. this dude called pavlov goes and conducts an experiment... rings a bell a couple of times and he gives the dog food and conditions the animal that whenever they hear a bell they know there is food... a dude called skinner did the same with birds (it forms the basics of how social media works these days) ANY WAY in those places you consider not 'ndigu' republics... they didn't ALL BY MAGIC decide to follow the law!! how does a country of vikings who were murdering and plundering everyone they met turn into a country where the PM queues in a line for an ATM. you know what our problem is... we engage in rituals without critical thought! we think because we embraced this idea called 'rule of law' magic will take place and we shall all become safi kama pamba! sorry to burst your bubble unless people do what Bonnie and Madowo did.. it ain't happening (remember my thought process on why I shall not engage in it... coz i don't want to be a hero... but i admire Bonnie and Larry.. kudos to them!! that is another story) anyway... don't complain about a 'ndigu' republics - republics are not magical they are built from blood and tears (more like blood of heros and tears of their widows). so stop engaging in rituals... it's like giving money to the church and waiting for magic to occur to make you rich.. get off your behind and do your 'civic duty'
murchr
#92 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 12:58:55 AM

masukuma wrote:
Quote:

This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job.

let me tell you... "rule of law" is an idea!! it does not exist in real life until someone enforces it. it's like RIGHTS, DEMOCRACY, A REPUBLIC, LAWS and other imaginary things we humans come up with after our tummies are well fed (philosophy requires a full stomach) and then share amoung ourselves and then we all think are great ideas. ever heard of pavlov's experiment? it's likely that you have but let me tell you about it just in case. this dude called pavlov goes and conducts an experiment... rings a bell a couple of times and he gives the dog food and conditions the animal that whenever they hear a bell they know there is food... a dude called skinner did the same with birds (it forms the basics of how social media works these days) ANY WAY in those places you consider not 'ndigu' republics... they didn't ALL BY MAGIC decide to follow the law!! how does a country of vikings who were murdering and plundering everyone they met turn into a country where the PM queues in a line for an ATM. you know what our problem is... we engage in rituals without critical thought! we think because we embraced this idea called 'rule of law' magic will take place and we shall all become safi kama pamba! sorry to burst your bubble unless people do what Bonnie and Madowo did.. it ain't happening (remember my thought process on why I shall not engage in it... coz i don't want to be a hero... but i admire Bonnie and Larry.. kudos to them!! that is another story) anyway... don't complain about a 'ndigu' republics - republics are not magical they are built from blood and tears (more like blood of heros and tears of their widows). so stop engaging in rituals... it's like giving money to the church and waiting for magic to occur to make you rich.. get off your behind and do your 'civic duty'

My friend, I'll be honest i'll not read all that you've noted down but I agree everyone has a part to play. Yes, Observing is one, every citizen should abide by the law of the land and enforcing is another the police officer in this case was been mandated by the govt, on/under oath to engage supervise and investigate any violation of the law of the land. If you did not understand the gist of the argument...let me bring it out. This Mwingi MP driver was caught violating the traffic act by law abiding citizens who asked him to toe the line, after a stand off, a Police Officer (law enforcer) showed up and asked the driver to move but no action was taken...why? The police may have acted in fear of the MP.

My argument is, a man mandated with the responsibility of creating the laws of this land, should by example be the first to abide by them, given that he swore to protect the same laws to the people of the republic. But in this banana republic, the moral fiber of wakubwa is non existent, and the citizens like masukuma think that is not important. This has nothing to do with democracy by the way.
masukuma
#93 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:09:18 AM

wewe ngoja tu hapo...shikilia hapo!! i have actually thought through my whole inaction. for a number of years i have broken down every fragment of our rituals and decided f*ck society! i am here for myself. the law is only useful when the big stick hits you! nothing more. niliwacha kubeba society... i know what it takes to turn humans from beasts to civilization. our DNA has not change in 100-150k years.. so what happened in the last 10k years that changed us? what happened to europeans in the last 70years to change them? I am unwilling to be 'that thing' for Kenyans to move on. So i will never complain but will applaud when Larry and Boni do that THING that is responsible for the all aforementioned changes.
murchr
#94 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:21:56 AM

masukuma wrote:
wewe ngoja tu hapo...shikilia hapo!! i have actually thought through my whole inaction. for a number of years i have broken down every fragment of our rituals and decided f*ck society! i am here for myself. the law is only useful when the big stick hits you! nothing more. niliwacha kubeba society... i know what it takes to turn humans from beasts to civilization. our DNA has not change in 100-150k years.. so what happened in the last 10k years that changed us? what happened to europeans in the last 70years to change them? I am unwilling to be 'that thing' for Kenyans to move on. So i will never complain but will applaud when Larry and Boni do that THING that is responsible for the all aforementioned changes.

You and Bonny are no different at all. You have given up on what should be right. The right system. The current system is broken. It has nothing to do with DNA. Just a Matiang'i or Michuki kind of person can solve this, "wale watu hawatakangi ujinga".
masukuma
#95 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:39:41 AM

murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:

You and Bonny are no different at all. You have given up on what should be right. The right system. The current system is broken. It has nothing to do with DNA. Just a Matiang'i or Michuki kind of person can solve this, "wale watu hawatakangi ujinga".

no it's you who is naive... waiting for a messiah... as i said... WEWE NGOJA HAPO TU! let me break it down for you - THERE IS NO RIGHT AND NO WRONG! someone made that sh*t up. there is a river we call tana a mountain we call Kenya a valley we call suguta.. something we an actually see but there is nothing in reality called RIGHT OR WRONG... IT'S A F*CKING IDEA... a good one that keeps people in line. but in order for that idea to work someone must buy it... someone philosophies it (on a full stomach) then sells it to others. it's a nice kind of bullsh*t! many people buy it and it becomes reality in their action. When you do bad things people who buy this nice B.S swoop in and carry you away. that is how society works... a bunch of people buying this B.S. and acting it out. Unfortunately this has worked for very long that we actually believe that 'right' and 'wrong' are actual things.. they are concepts... contracts between ourselves.
wewe engage in the ritual that there is a 'system' when there is none. the system is BUILT it does not just occur because you have written some ideas on a piece of paper. it's built by people like Bonnie... that is why i said
Quote:

it's everyone's job!
murchr
#96 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 4:03:32 AM

masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:

no it's you who is naive... waiting for a messiah... as i said... WEWE NGOJA HAPO TU! let me break it down for you - THERE IS NO RIGHT AND NO WRONG! someone made that sh*t up. there is a river we call tana a mountain we call Kenya a valley we call suguta.. something we an actually see but there is nothing in reality called RIGHT OR WRONG... IT'S A F*CKING IDEA... a good one that keeps people in line. but in order for that idea to work someone must buy it... someone philosophies it (on a full stomach) then sells it to others. it's a nice kind of bullsh*t! many people buy it and it becomes reality in their action. When you do bad things people who buy this nice B.S swoop in and carry you away. that is how society works... a bunch of people buying this B.S. and acting it out. Unfortunately this has worked for very long that we actually believe that 'right' and 'wrong' are actual things.. they are concepts... contracts between ourselves.
wewe engage in the ritual that there is a 'system' when there is none. the system is BUILT it does not just occur because you have written some ideas on a piece of paper. it's built by people like Bonnie... that is why i said
Quote:

it's everyone's job!

Franck Nyaga/Njeru has your mindset. Taking the law in his own hands
masukuma
#97 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 7:03:41 AM

murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Quote:

it's everyone's job!

if you really understood that what we see and know as society is not a natural feature like a mountain or a river but bullsh*t that someone like you made up and sold it to others. it's a good idea but it's still that an idea, a figment of our imagination. everyone has to buy it for it to work. so what happens if a section does not buy it? hmm? what happens when the police who are supposed to 'enforce' this idea called 'law' don't? KWANI MTADO? si we have seen it happen before juzi tu!! in our life time. I am typing this 100 meters a famous square that people did just that. We have bought into the bullsh*t story we cannot see our way out. there is no such thing as "taking the law into your own hands" <-- it's another B.S idea. completely made up by humans. it's not a real thing. Police have kinda called the bluff on this one and have been doing it for years. Skinner did an experiment with a rat and this is true with humans. for both punishment and pleasure that a behavior is reinforced after an unpredictable number of times. For examples gambling or fishing. you win sometimes and lose sometimes. if you lost all the times - you would not engage in it. unless someone calls someone's bluff - behavior doesn't change. no one but YOU can call the bluff of society. Remember that time Maina Gaitho did it? it works... that's all that is required. occasionally being nabbed.
washiku
#98 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 12:20:36 PM

At least I will vote him for MP...one position is done. Now looking for the other positions' candidates
murchr
#99 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 3:42:24 PM

masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Quote:

it's everyone's job!

if you really understood that what we see and know as society is not a natural feature like a mountain or a river but bullsh*t that someone like you made up and sold it to others. it's a good idea but it's still that an idea, a figment of our imagination. everyone has to buy it for it to work. so what happens if a section does not buy it? hmm? what happens when the police who are supposed to 'enforce' this idea called 'law' don't? KWANI MTADO? si we have seen it happen before juzi tu!! in our life time. I am typing this 100 meters a famous square that people did just that. We have bought into the bullsh*t story we cannot see our way out. there is no such thing as "taking the law into your own hands" <-- it's another B.S idea. completely made up by humans. it's not a real thing. Police have kinda called the bluff on this one and have been doing it for years. Skinner did an experiment with a rat and this is true with humans. for both punishment and pleasure that a behavior is reinforced after an unpredictable number of times. For examples gambling or fishing. you win sometimes and lose sometimes. if you lost all the times - you would not engage in it. unless someone calls someone's bluff - behavior doesn't change. no one but YOU can call the bluff of society. Remember that time Maina Gaitho did it? it works... that's all that is required. occasionally being nabbed.

Stop trying to be tycho. Society has created structures and instruments of power for the simple reason of order. This is what is failing. And Bonny's actions are a demonstration of it. My point remains, this is a Banana Republic, where one party that helps create laws and swore to abide and protect them, breaks them and feels nothing, and another mandated and swore to enforce the law failed to do so and everyone thinks its Ok. Two wrongs were committed here,

1. A violation of the traffic act
2. A failure by the authority to perform his duty.

Hii literature ingine sijui ni ya nini a banana republic we are.
alma1
#100 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 3:59:12 PM

murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Quote:

it's everyone's job!

Stop trying to be tycho. Society has created structures and instruments of power for the simple reason of order. This is what is failing. And Bonny's actions are a demonstration of it. My point remains, this is a Banana Republic, where one party that helps create laws and swore to abide and protect them, breaks them and feels nothing, and another mandated and swore to enforce the law failed to do so and everyone thinks its Ok. Two wrongs were committed here,

1. A violation of the traffic act
2. A failure by the authority to perform his duty.

Hii literature ingine sijui ni ya nini a banana republic we are.

Murchr, Murchr eish what happened? Kweli punda amechoka.

With Harrydre all but given up and hardwood now just posting about Trump, this forum is about to get boring.

Masukuma

This lie you have been peddling around here for ages about sijui peace in the rift is an obvious sign that you have no idea what's going on in the ground.

Things are so bad now that very few people are willing to listen to what Jubilee has to say anymore.

Been to Kericho recently?

There shall be no fighting simply because one party won or lost. People are too hungry.

Boni endelea vivyo hivyo. If you were running on my turf you would have been my only second vote.

Punda kweli amechoka na jubiliee na cordashians.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?