wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Pioneer Group of Schools
T-Bag
#1 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 11:15:44 AM

Looking at the Nation pullout of Friday 9 Dec 2016 reveals that 2016 KCPE High Achievers have names from one community with few Somalis. What am I on not getting? I assumed it was an international school.

I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
mpobiz
#2 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 12:09:17 PM

Wewe ni nugu. This is a private institution. I see every year they advertise the school nationally and if you don't take your children there do you want the birrionea to cast a net and drag your kids there by force?
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
T-Bag
#3 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 1:02:19 PM

@Mbuzi, Have you looked at the list first or it is your tribe speaking @$$hole mouth! If you think other tribes don't apply to join you are more nugu than me.
T-Bag
#4 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 3:38:27 PM

[img ]

[/img]
Impunity
#5 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 3:40:53 PM

T-Bag wrote:
@Mbuzi, Have you looked at the list first or it is your tribe speaking @$$hole mouth! If you think other tribes don't apply to join you are more nugu than me.

But the denominator remains that both of you are NUGUS with red asses.

smile
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

T-Bag
#6 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 4:14:36 PM

sitaki.kujulikana
#7 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 5:58:30 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Wewe ni nugu. This is a private institution. I see every year they advertise the school nationally and if you don't take your children there do you want the birrionea to cast a net and drag your kids there by force?

agree, of course minus the matusi part, we love our tribal manenos, we see tribe in everything the others do.
mpobiz
#8 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:34:16 AM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

agree, of course minus the matusi part, we love our tribal manenos, we see tribe in everything the others do.

Minus the matusi how? Unless this brarry funda kasoro mkia wants to tell us that wajaluo waluhya wakisii and many other communities took their children there only to be denied vacancy. He continues to tell us the owner has a soft spot for wariahsShame on you
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
kaka2za
#9 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 5:54:47 AM

The title of this thread should be 'monkey Business '
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
timizo
#10 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 9:40:10 PM

No need for Matusi but commonsense is needed. This school happen to be owned by a rich person from central and is in Muranga. This is an expensive school and other than the normal marketing at the national level, there is a likely hood that one of the most effective marketing strategies is through referrals.

This would means, friends of the owner and their friends, relatives and their relatives and friends, employees at equity and employees of other of his other companies and their friends and realtives are more likely to know about the school and believe in the school more than those who see adverts in the newspaper.

Whether in primary or secondary, A person living in Nairobi but with roots in central will most likely take their kids to school in central if not nairobi. The same things appear to be true to those who come from other regions.

You expect a private school in Luo Nyanza to have more Luos. This is the same case with other regions. The same way you expect a mortuary in Bondo to have more Luos. How come no one questions that some international schools have almost all wazungus, others have almost all wahindis. And all this may have nothing to do with people being locked out.

And I think in Kenya, we tend to call a school international not because of its composition but because it offers other curriculum other than KCSE...read the British Curriculum
masukuma
#11 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 11:13:57 PM

nani analalamika? alienda huko akaambiwa hapana... hatuchukuwi wa***? ama you are blaming the kids for being born where they were born? or unataka shule ikuwe representative "of the face of kenya"? it's a private business it doesnt have to play but those rules.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Liv
#12 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2016 9:03:39 AM

Maybe @t-bag should be complaining about ....more than 50% of the top 100 students in the KCPE coming from the same community....something wrong with the KCPE results?
ZZE123
#13 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2016 7:17:52 PM

Impunity wrote:
T-Bag wrote:

But the denominator remains that both of you are NUGUS with red asses.

smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem