wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<345
Motor Vehicle Diagnostics
moreinfo
#81 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 9:03:58 AM

@digitali...thanks thats helpful, how much would it cost to scan the threee sensors output coz i would really like to run economical...and what are the effects of adding super with unleaded premium...
Digitali
#82 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 6:17:19 PM

moreinfo wrote:
@digitali...thanks thats helpful, how much would it cost to scan the threee sensors output coz i would really like to run economical...and what are the effects of adding super with unleaded premium...

@more info. kindly get in touch on 0725785321 for the charges.

on the issue of the fuel mix let me explain first-Unleaded petrol is petrol manufactured without the addition of a substance called anti-knock, a compound containing lead that was originally put into petrol to prevent knocking in the engine and to promote smooth running. Unleaded petrol has a slightly lower octane rating than leaded petrol, but is has other compounds added so that performance is not really impaired.

adding supper to unleaded will not have any effects on the car other than releasing the lead in the air hence polluting the environment.In rare cases it would have effects on newer vehicles fitted with catalytic converters meant to reduce emission.
K22
#83 Posted : Monday, November 08, 2010 1:53:42 PM

@Digitali Just out curiosity, after you do the diagnosis,
1. do you also repair/resolve the issue for a client?
2. And if yes, do you offer any form of guarantee and/or warranty on parts changed?
3. And does one get a comparative report of before and after the service?
4. Are your prices fixed ama tunaweza nego? smile

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man
Digitali
#84 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 10:19:58 AM

K22 wrote:
@Digitali Just out curiosity, after you do the diagnosis,
1. do you also repair/resolve the issue for a client?
2. And if yes, do you offer any form of guarantee and/or warranty on parts changed?
3. And does one get a comparative report of before and after the service?
4. Are your prices fixed ama tunaweza nego? smile

@k22. Pole sana for the delayed reply, was out of town. to answe you-

1. After the diagnosis, we give you two options a) we can repair the car or
b) give you the report for your mechanic to deal with.

2. In such a situation where we repair the car ourselves, we source for the spares,advice you on the best,buy, fix, delete the error codes rescan the vehicle to make sure that the error code does not appear again. That acts as our guarantee that the problem has been solved. We cannot give a blanket guarantee on the spares which are electronic but in most cases if you go for the original spares then that should not worry you.

3.We do the scaning with you and we take you through the whole process before and after the repair so that you are fully satisfied. Only in certain situations where we need to do graphical analysis of the sensor outputs that you may not understand but that is in rare cases where the Engine control unit does not report any error codes and yet the ehicle is not ru ning smoothly.

4. We can always negotiate dependin on how complex your problem is!
www.giantquicksales.com
#85 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2011 5:01:09 PM

Hi Wazuans,

The Nissan B15, though cheaper than its Toyota counterpart is only good for as long as it is new. I would only recommend it for Town use and not for long distance journeys. I had one last year which i drove to Eldoret twice. Overtaking was clearly a problem, because the car chooses when to increase speed, totally ignoring instructions. Fuelwise, I used an average shs.2500 to Eldoret from Nbi; but again my driving style can certainly never be used as driving model - revving hard, slowing then revving again, accelerating to overtake any car that seems older! - thats how i drive.

To buy locally or to import? I believe since the price of the Nissan B15 drops real fast, its advisable to buy locally one that's been used in Kenya. However, due deligence must be taken to ensure its clean and wont give you trouble.

Its predecessor, the Nissan B14 is however good for long distance journeys, esp the manual one.

Visit www.giantquicksales.com for clean cars whose owner details have been verified, as well as condition examined by our qualified mechanics.
www.giantquicksales.com is bringing professionalism and value to car and real estate dealership.

Speed, Trust and Informativeness are our primary selling points. visit us today and sample some of our services!
chiefrocka
#86 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:31:55 PM

@intelligentsia/anyone where can i buy Mobil 1 gear oil? I have looked all over town but nothing.
Money Whisperer
#87 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2015 4:26:04 PM

watu wa GDI watupatie updates five years down the line. Digitali was quite an asset. jamaa wa chikichikiiiii kuliendaje? great thread
"Money never sleeps"
Digitali
#88 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 3:36:57 PM

Jambo wazuans!!

I am back in circulation and ready to sort out your car issues once again!!!!!!

Any problems???????????

https://www.facebook.com/driveinautokenya/
K22
#89 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 3:09:35 PM

[quote=Digitali]Jambo wazuans!!

I am back in circulation and ready to sort out your car issues once again!!!!!!

Any problems???????????

https://www.facebook.com/driveinautokenya/[/quote]

Where are you located

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man
Digitali
#90 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 11:39:08 AM

@K22 we are located in Athiriver, along Namanga road after Portland cement opposite Savannah cement!