wazua Thu, Apr 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

KRA Interview Notice for Waiver Application
TheGeek
#1 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 9:47:58 AM

Hello guys.
Is there a way around the 10k VAT penalty for late filing.

Please be informed that an interview has been scheduled for waiver application initiated by you for the Tax Obligation(s) and Tax Period(s) as mention below :
In the world of securities, courage and patience become the supreme virtues after adequate knowledge and a tested judgment are at hand.
Invepreneur
#2 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 12:58:26 PM

TheGeek wrote:
Hello guys.
Please be informed that an interview has been scheduled for waiver application initiated by you for the Tax Obligation(s) and Tax Period(s) as mention below :

If I may ask, how long did it take before you got the interview. I did an application on 10/08/2016 na bado.

If I ever get the invite, I will tell them I need the TCC to access uwezo fund to start trading.
The hot stock is the one that everyone thinks that everyone else thinks....is the hot stock (Dixit & Nalebuff, 2008).
TheGeek
#3 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 1:57:56 PM

Invepreneur wrote:
TheGeek wrote:
Hello guys.

If I may ask, how long did it take before you got the interview. I did an application on 10/08/2016 na bado.

If I ever get the invite, I will tell them I need the TCC to access uwezo fund to start trading.

January.
In the world of securities, courage and patience become the supreme virtues after adequate knowledge and a tested judgment are at hand.
Invepreneur
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2016 10:09:29 AM

TheGeek wrote:
Invepreneur wrote:
TheGeek wrote:
Hello guys.

January.

Thank you. Such patience..!!!
can you go with a lawyer?
The hot stock is the one that everyone thinks that everyone else thinks....is the hot stock (Dixit & Nalebuff, 2008).
Angelica _ann
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2016 10:11:22 AM

Invepreneur wrote:
TheGeek wrote:
Invepreneur wrote:
TheGeek wrote:
Hello guys.

January.

Thank you. Such patience..!!!
can you go with a lawyer?

Lawyer for what? Probably a tax expert...... smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
RichVee
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2016 2:02:31 PM

TheGeek wrote:
Hello guys.

For Ltd companies...If you have a good reason for the delay, they are understanding, especially for new & small businesses.
I went to KRA in person, and I was assisted and my penalties were 'forgiven'. I wrote a letter explaining the reasons for delay, they will put your case on a workflow system, you will be given a reference number for your case, you will even be told which officer is handling your case. I am assuming you have registered on Itax...they handled my case very efficiently
Tired of mediocrity. Am going to the very top!