wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<12345>
The only way to fight corruption in Kenya.
Swenani
#41 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:51:31 PM

maka wrote:
InachokeshaSad

Usichoke, we are almost getting the solution

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
masukuma
#42 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 11:05:19 PM

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Angelica _ann
#43 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 11:06:17 PM

masukuma wrote:

Tribal voting smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
masukuma
#44 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 11:22:20 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Tribal voting smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly sijui alienda wapi?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
maka
#45 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 11:28:00 PM

maka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
2012 wrote:
kayhara wrote:
2012 wrote:
There's only one way to fight corruption in Kenya. And I can assure you that this will work.

Here goes:

Fact;The unticorruption, the President, the judiciary are unwilling or unable to fight corruption. The police have won the title over and over of the most corrupt institution in Kenya (would you believe?)!

The only way to win this war is to invite God to take over. I can assure you that these criminals and their families will never enjoy a day of peace and will never find sleep even on their gold beds. Our God asked us to hand over to Him problems that are beyond us.

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you last week my mum told me that they walked 10 kilometers the residents and multi-religious leaders and area mp, Mca and the governor to play to God to stop accidents happening on that road, I asked do you want God to come fill the potholes, trim the bush growing into the road, arrest the overloading matatus and the speeding bodabodas, NO.
Let's stop asking God for things we all know the answer to, for corruption we are still viewing the government as the enemy of the people, and when you steal from the government you don't steal from the people.

My friend, even the rot at Sodom and Gomorah started somewhere bofore the abnormal became the norm. Kenya has institutionalised corruption as a way of life, yaani even someone's son and daughter has the guts to steal funds meant for immunisation of infants!!!
For me I'll continue praying that these individuals continue to harvest the rot they sow. AND please remember to comment here when you see my prayers being answered because they will be answered.

You're praying for evil to happen to someone? Who told you God answers such prayers?

Psalms 137

Hosea 9:9
possunt quia posse videntur
Angelica _ann
#46 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 11:29:49 PM

maka wrote:
maka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
2012 wrote:
kayhara wrote:
2012 wrote:
There's only one way to fight corruption in Kenya. And I can assure you that this will work.

Here goes:

Fact;The unticorruption, the President, the judiciary are unwilling or unable to fight corruption. The police have won the title over and over of the most corrupt institution in Kenya (would you believe?)!

The only way to win this war is to invite God to take over. I can assure you that these criminals and their families will never enjoy a day of peace and will never find sleep even on their gold beds. Our God asked us to hand over to Him problems that are beyond us.

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you last week my mum told me that they walked 10 kilometers the residents and multi-religious leaders and area mp, Mca and the governor to play to God to stop accidents happening on that road, I asked do you want God to come fill the potholes, trim the bush growing into the road, arrest the overloading matatus and the speeding bodabodas, NO.
Let's stop asking God for things we all know the answer to, for corruption we are still viewing the government as the enemy of the people, and when you steal from the government you don't steal from the people.

My friend, even the rot at Sodom and Gomorah started somewhere bofore the abnormal became the norm. Kenya has institutionalised corruption as a way of life, yaani even someone's son and daughter has the guts to steal funds meant for immunisation of infants!!!
For me I'll continue praying that these individuals continue to harvest the rot they sow. AND please remember to comment here when you see my prayers being answered because they will be answered.

You're praying for evil to happen to someone? Who told you God answers such prayers?

Psalms 137

@maka has now gone biblical smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
maka
#47 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 11:50:18 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
2012 wrote:
kayhara wrote:
2012 wrote:

Here goes:

Psalms 137

@maka has now gone biblical smile

Only God can save us....As you sleep this night some fellows are busy crafting how to rob from us.
possunt quia posse videntur
kaka2za
#48 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 9:45:15 AM

Can we get the Filipino prezo on a short term contract?
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#49 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 6:06:24 PM

Corruption is on the very core of our being.

One day in 2011, I was roaming in town waiting for a friend to get off work so that we could take care of some business and I decided to have some tea and samosas while waiting, several mamas came in sat down and they started discussing some tender they had won to supply GOK with stationery. Another woman joined them later on so happy and elated that her son had passed (it was after KCSE results were announced) - He had an A and was at Moi Kabarak. She went on to tell the women that she had promised the young man a car and that she was looking into importing one. Some women tried to talk her out of it, telling her that boys at that age had "hot blood",...they went on and on..anyway, from their conversation you could tell they were GOK employees.

We all like to celebrate our children, but experience has shown that those who sweat hard for their money dont just give it out. That woman could have genuinely worked hard at GOK to an extend of getting her 17-18yr old a car. But....shuku.

Govt employees are the most corrupt.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Much Know
#50 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2016 8:37:52 AM

Poor LANGUAGE use is perhaps the major part, watu hawaelewi lugha, so they can't communicate or understand what's going on, people are "confused' and short of vocabulary.

1. What we are experiencing is more TRANSPARENCY, Uhuru is running a very transparent government for the first time in Kenya, you steal, your theft is made public, unlike what used to happen. Because of the increased publicity the "perception of corruption" is increased, never the less the FACT is Uhuru is the least corrupt President in the last 30 years.
2. Our legal system people are also quite deem in language and never differentiate terms in ethics. EXTORTION vs CORRUPTION (THEFT & ROBBERY, BRIBING), aka "corruption is a two way thing" ideology, more like being charged in court for robbing yourself. Indeed because the public officer has "AUTHORITY", he also bears "RESPONSIBILITY", you cannot as a public officer share authority with a private citizen and hence responsibility. Our lawyers are VERY POOR in language and it affects our legal system Indeed in many cases "FORCE" is used to "DEMAND" a bribe, which amounts to ROBBERY and not bribing, Police are well known to do this. A good legal system should always punish the public officer and use the private citizen as a witness, IF YOU SCARE the witness by stupidly saying it is "two way", never mind our judicial officers are "bribe demanders" and you will always hear the STUPID argument corruption is a two way thing. A public officer that makes such a statement is OBVIOUSLY condoning corruption somewhere in his department. It's an evil "EXCUSE" for corruption!
A New Kenya
#51 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2016 9:54:13 AM

The level of corruption is now beyond immoral. I heard today that the 'officials' are already selling the relief food that was to be go to the hard hit areas.

BBI will solve it
:)
Angelica _ann
#52 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2016 10:17:24 AM

Much Know wrote:
Poor LANGUAGE use is perhaps the major part, watu hawaelewi lugha, so they can't communicate or understand what's going on, people are "confused' and short of vocabulary.

1. What we are experiencing is more TRANSPARENCY, Uhuru is running a very transparent government for the first time in Kenya, you steal, your theft is made public, unlike what used to happen. Because of the increased publicity the "perception of corruption" is increased, never the less the FACT is Uhuru is the least corrupt President in the last 30 years.
2. Our legal system people are also quite deem in language and never differentiate terms in ethics. EXTORTION vs CORRUPTION (THEFT & ROBBERY, BRIBING), aka "corruption is a two way thing" ideology, more like being charged in court for robbing yourself. Indeed because the public officer has "AUTHORITY", he also bears "RESPONSIBILITY", you cannot as a public officer share authority with a private citizen and hence responsibility. Our lawyers are VERY POOR in language and it affects our legal system Indeed in many cases "FORCE" is used to "DEMAND" a bribe, which amounts to ROBBERY and not bribing, Police are well known to do this. A good legal system should always punish the public officer and use the private citizen as a witness, IF YOU SCARE the witness by stupidly saying it is "two way", never mind our judicial officers are "bribe demanders" and you will always hear the STUPID argument corruption is a two way thing. A public officer that makes such a statement is OBVIOUSLY condoning corruption somewhere in his department. It's an evil "EXCUSE" for corruption!

True, very true and Kenyans cannot appreciate as usual smile
FRM2011
#53 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2016 11:35:01 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Much Know wrote:

True, very true and Kenyans cannot appreciate as usual smile

"The trouble with Nigeria", wole soyinka once wrote, "is that we excuse the inexcusable and defend the indefensible".

Hope some of you posting crap here are beneficiaries and you have already moved your families to runda. If not, then you need prayers. That level of sycophancy on an empty stomach is a new world record.
mkeiy
#54 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 6:32:54 PM

Much Know wrote:

Language my foot!
Are you saying during Kibaki's tenure audit reports never came out?
How about the economy? We are doing very bad.
Making excuses for the sort of corruption in itself is inexcusable.

But don't worry, today they steal relief food, you may ask for evidence from us mere mortals.

Then boom, the tires burst.
Anti_Burglar
#55 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 10:39:57 AM

lol. sycophancy on an empty stomach....and excuses for corruption.....

lol.
washiku
#56 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 10:49:08 AM

harrydre
#57 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 11:50:44 AM

washiku wrote:

smile smile
i.am.back!!!!
hamburglar
#58 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 2:01:10 PM

Your imaginary god doesn't exist and your prayers will never be answered. We need practical solutions to end corruption.

That god guy is as useless as they come.

But am not completely the anti-Christ, I actually like that mwema song by Mercy Masika. I jam it really loud in my car and know it word for word even though i am probably the most radical atheist in Kenya. Lol.
#59 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2016 11:11:41 AM

hamburglar wrote:
Your imaginary god doesn't exist and your prayers will never be answered. We need practical solutions to end corruption.

But am not completely the anti-Christ, I actually like that mwema song by Mercy Masika. I jam it really loud in my car and know it word for word even though i am probably the most radical atheist in Kenya. Lol.

I have nothing against atheists. We are all born atheist anyway.
All I can urge you is to stay open minded.

I can tell you without a doubt that God answers prayers, just try one day after all, you'll have nothing to lose.

BBI will solve it
:)
Anti_Burglar
#60 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2016 11:34:44 AM

hamburglar wrote:

Liar! You could be more religious than me. I have never heard of that song let alone know it word for word like you and so far I have resisted the temptation to go and look for it to hear how it sounds that makes you jam it real loud.