Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

98 Pages«<1617181920>»
directional forecast
lochaz-index
#341 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 8:06:43 PM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:

A finite number of traders participate in the markets on any given day, week, or month. Many of these traders do the same kind of things over and over in their attempt to make money. In other words, individuals develop behavior patterns, and a group of individuals, interacting with one another on a consistent basis, form collective behavior patterns. These behavior patterns are observable and quantifiable, and they repeat themselves with statistical reliability."cartoons" organizes this collective behavior into identifiable patterns that can give a clear indication of when there is a greater probability of one thing happening over another. In a sense, "cartoons" allows you to get into the mind of the market to anticipate what's likely to happen next, based on the kind of patterns the market generated at some previous moment.

I feel I am talking in empty room with 70 people watching from glass windows outside. could be a break will suffice.
cheers mate. baby steps...

I know that feeling...hio ya glass windows.

not complaining but "that feeling" is not cool, partner... Having a frustrating start of trading business, My initial intent was this thread would be interactive and where learning market nitty gritties(technicals) from either newbies or chiefs would naturally happen. A thread that will welcome all traders of all levels to post their charts and learn from each other. In the contrary, there are many viewers than "posters"(hope this makes sense). It feel lonely here. I appreciate everyone who participate. With you we have hit +300posts and going. It takes hardwork to make understandable charts.
cheers mate. addicted to the market.

Don't mind our silence, keep at it. Most of us haven't got the faintest clue regarding technical analysis. That said I try to read the prose/explanations accompanying the charts since everything else is Greek to me.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
karasinga
#342 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 5:56:01 AM

TPS

are there any fundamentals that might support this analysis?
baby steps...
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#343 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 6:12:32 AM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Kenya Airways Ltd Ord 5.00 broke above the upside resistance level of 3.43, 2 day(s) ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 3.43 may now provide downside support. Volume on the day of the breakout was quite heavy--94% above average. This makes the breakout even more significant. If you decide to trade Kenya Airways Ltd Ord 5.00, you may want to place a stop loss just below the resistance level, in case the breakout is premature.
baby steps...

technically... my thoughts in the chart.

baby steps...

update.
current rally might be wave 4. just thinking....

DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

a spinning top formed yesterday(26th Oct) indicating uncertainty/indecision. if a bearish candle forms today(27th) at this resistance level(7), it could be used as an exit point(if on board). High volumes seen in the last 3 trading days might indicate profit taking(offloading to wanjiku) by an "insider" to wait for KQ at a lower price. My fear is to wanjiku who will be wooed to the gallow by the sweet news. shaffing might start shortly...
will watch patiently for price action around 3.9
baby steps...
karasinga
#344 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 7:18:04 AM

dpmungai wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:

A finite number of traders participate in the markets on any given day, week, or month. Many of these traders do the same kind of things over and over in their attempt to make money. In other words, individuals develop behavior patterns, and a group of individuals, interacting with one another on a consistent basis, form collective behavior patterns. These behavior patterns are observable and quantifiable, and they repeat themselves with statistical reliability."cartoons" organizes this collective behavior into identifiable patterns that can give a clear indication of when there is a greater probability of one thing happening over another. In a sense, "cartoons" allows you to get into the mind of the market to anticipate what's likely to happen next, based on the kind of patterns the market generated at some previous moment.

I feel I am talking in empty room with 70 people watching from glass windows outside. could be a break will suffice.

not complaining but "that feeling" is not cool, partner... Having a frustrating start of trading business, My initial intent was this thread would be interactive and where learning market nitty gritties(technicals) from either newbies or chiefs would naturally happen. A thread that will welcome all traders of all levels to post their charts and learn from each other. In the contrary, there are many viewers than "posters"(hope this makes sense). It feel lonely here. I appreciate everyone who participate. With you we have hit +300posts and going. It takes hardwork to make understandable charts.

Keep it going mate.. I am a newbie and enjoying / learning from your analysis

welcome and keep posting including your charts. let us see your thought process
sparkly
#345 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 7:26:46 AM

karasinga wrote:
TPS

baby steps...
DISCLAIMER

I think you are onto something.

IMO it will be hard to break the resistance at 25 unless the second half 2016 numbers are very good.
Life is short. Live passionately.
sparkly
#346 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 7:32:18 AM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Kenya Airways Ltd Ord 5.00 broke above the upside resistance level of 3.43, 2 day(s) ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 3.43 may now provide downside support. Volume on the day of the breakout was quite heavy--94% above average. This makes the breakout even more significant. If you decide to trade Kenya Airways Ltd Ord 5.00, you may want to place a stop loss just below the resistance level, in case the breakout is premature.
baby steps...

baby steps...

update.

DISCLAIMER

a spinning top formed yesterday(26th Oct) indicating uncertainty/indecision. if a bearish candle forms today(27th) at this resistance level(7), it could be used as an exit point(if on board). High volumes seen in the last 3 trading days might indicate profit taking(offloading to wanjiku) by an "insider" to wait for KQ at a lower price. My fear is to wanjiku who will be wooed to the gallow by the sweet news. shaffing might start shortly...
baby steps...

This one will leave many novices holding the monkey.

A continuation cup and handle, with the handle at 4.5 would have signaled a sustainable rally, me thinks.
Life is short. Live passionately.
karasinga
#347 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 7:38:04 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:

I wish I could help but I am a 100% non-techie!

I hear you VVS. sharing real trading here and getting my own echos...like talking to myself feels like stopping it all. But having a chief around is encouraging. you are always welcome here mate. take care.
karasinga
#348 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 8:33:34 AM

sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
baby steps...

baby steps...

update.

DISCLAIMER

baby steps...

This one will leave many novices holding the monkey.

A continuation cup and handle, with the handle at 4.5 would have signaled a sustainable rally, me thinks.

i concur with you, all financial markets are manipulated in one way or another. And the only way to know whether price move is genuine or not is by using volume. Decisions behind closed door by insiders/market makers can be hidden but volume can't be hidden. Their decision are printed daily on our charts. KQ rally has been on vapour volume until 3 days ago(very timely to coincide with release of "good news" by financial media) for many to think they are missing out. Just for train to halt and head "back to the sender". Currently fearful when everyone is greedy until around 3.9
Metch
#349 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:15:19 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
[quote=karasinga]This train has left station. currently too expensive to board. why? Making a NSH and a potential resistance around 9.

plan.
exercise Great patience and wait. Wait for price to speak. wazuans are hunters not chasers. Price will speak and tell us what it wants to do.

expectation.
planning to go long between 7.2 and 6.2. again, Price will speak and tell us what it wants to do.

volume action not convincing to warrant a rally. the recent gains July to date have been on vapor volumes.
Pump n dump?

@karasinga post cables chart here let us know if the dump has taken place

@mkate nusu
bearish divergence with RSI

EXPECTATION
1. higher low(watch how price interact with the green lines)
2. a deep retracement
3. a strong rally might follow.(check my chart)

hope this helps

@karasinga thanks.
my observations from the chart as a student of your analysis: (feel free to correct me)

1. The 9 resistance was strongly rejected. (Shame on the vultures that tried dumping.) Can your software chart Fibonacci retracements from this level. 38.2% and 61.8%
2. Support at 8 is looking weak and 7.60 was tested intraday showing sellers are present
3. If a break below 7.50 happens during next sessions there is high chance we shall revisit the key 6.00 - 6.20 support level
4. From your analysis are you watching out 7.50 as a potential support? I ask coz there are gaps from 6 - 7.50 range on the upswing movement.

freshas of stock markets having difficulty interpreting the above:
1. eacables touched a low of 5.90 on 4th April and twice again on 3rd June and 14th June
2. Since then it has made a 53.4 % gain in 2 months to touch a high of 9.05 on 17th August on thinly traded net negative volumes
3. The wolves of the market(they have no names and are not known to us but don't be fooled they are real) were trying to dump at the 10 level. However this was met with informed investors thanks to @karasinga and other chartists goodwill who have since rejected to be swindled at 9 and above
Watch from distance and grab some popcorn while you're at it

cabl
might be leaving station

update
hope you wont mind my cluttered chart

the last time CABL traded within extremes of monthly fib pivot(june 2016) a rally ensued.
baby steps...
DISCLAIMER
[/quote

CABL in chart defying manoeuvres has not left the station as predicted. Karasinga, please post the latest chart
Start!
karasinga
#350 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 11:01:30 PM

Metch wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
[quote=karasinga]This train has left station. currently too expensive to board. why? Making a NSH and a potential resistance around 9.

plan.
exercise Great patience and wait. Wait for price to speak. wazuans are hunters not chasers. Price will speak and tell us what it wants to do.

expectation.
planning to go long between 7.2 and 6.2. again, Price will speak and tell us what it wants to do.

volume action not convincing to warrant a rally. the recent gains July to date have been on vapor volumes.
Pump n dump?

@karasinga post cables chart here let us know if the dump has taken place

@mkate nusu
bearish divergence with RSI

EXPECTATION
1. higher low(watch how price interact with the green lines)
2. a deep retracement
3. a strong rally might follow.(check my chart)

hope this helps

@karasinga thanks.
my observations from the chart as a student of your analysis: (feel free to correct me)

1. The 9 resistance was strongly rejected. (Shame on the vultures that tried dumping.) Can your software chart Fibonacci retracements from this level. 38.2% and 61.8%
2. Support at 8 is looking weak and 7.60 was tested intraday showing sellers are present
3. If a break below 7.50 happens during next sessions there is high chance we shall revisit the key 6.00 - 6.20 support level
4. From your analysis are you watching out 7.50 as a potential support? I ask coz there are gaps from 6 - 7.50 range on the upswing movement.

freshas of stock markets having difficulty interpreting the above:
1. eacables touched a low of 5.90 on 4th April and twice again on 3rd June and 14th June
2. Since then it has made a 53.4 % gain in 2 months to touch a high of 9.05 on 17th August on thinly traded net negative volumes
3. The wolves of the market(they have no names and are not known to us but don't be fooled they are real) were trying to dump at the 10 level. However this was met with informed investors thanks to @karasinga and other chartists goodwill who have since rejected to be swindled at 9 and above
Watch from distance and grab some popcorn while you're at it

cabl
might be leaving station

update
hope you wont mind my cluttered chart

the last time CABL traded within extremes of monthly fib pivot(june 2016) a rally ensued.
baby steps...
DISCLAIMER
[/quote

CABL in chart defying manoeuvres has not left the station as predicted. Karasinga, please post the latest chart

Metch, If price lingers then that is a clue that perhaps we might need to take a better look. PA IS THE KING. wait for some moves any time as from 28th Oct.

hope this helps.

VituVingiSana
#351 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 5:31:15 AM

sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
TPS

baby steps...
DISCLAIMER

IMO it will be hard to break the resistance at 25 unless the second half 2016 numbers are very good.

25 is still +7/- from today's price of 18/- so that's a positive. I think 1H will be so-so but 2H is worth looking forward to ceteris paribus. I am in TPSEA coz of the management & "cheap" price.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#352 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 5:33:27 AM

karasinga wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:

I hear you VVS. sharing real trading here and getting my own echos...like talking to myself feels like stopping it all. But having a chief around is encouraging. you are always welcome here mate. take care.

Some of us do read your posts. I compare what is happening in "real life" to your charts and my fundamental analysis.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
karasinga
#353 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 7:59:53 AM

Fyatu wrote:
Thanks @Karasinga for the charts. I try hard to read and understand them. Is it possible to post your thoughts(in cartoon format) on Deacons? Will really appreciate.A chart on Kenya power will also be appreciated

fyatu. You are always welcome. deacons(having started trading @ NSE on 2nd August 2016) has little data to put any substantial forecast on. That said, I will post both charts later with my thoughts. cheers mate
karasinga
#354 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 8:20:36 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
TPS

baby steps...
DISCLAIMER

25 is still +7/- from today's price of 18/- so that's a positive. I think 1H will be so-so but 2H is worth looking forward to ceteris paribus. I am in TPSEA coz of the management & "cheap" price.

sparkly, if 25 is then realised that will be +38%. let's see what Mr. market gives.
VVS. Such fundamentals are critical. One quick question. how do you determine a "cheap" share fundamentally?
karasinga
#355 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 8:36:43 AM

lochaz-index wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:

Don't mind our silence, keep at it. Most of us haven't got the faintest clue regarding technical analysis. That said I try to read the prose/explanations accompanying the charts since everything else is Greek to me.

I see. feel free to post the other side to support or negate the chart analysis in question.
Fyatu
#356 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 11:12:35 AM

karasinga wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Thanks @Karasinga for the charts. I try hard to read and understand them. Is it possible to post your thoughts(in cartoon format) on Deacons? Will really appreciate.A chart on Kenya power will also be appreciated

fyatu. You are always welcome. deacons(having started trading @ NSE on 2nd August 2016) has little data to put any substantial forecast on. That said, I will post both charts later with my thoughts. cheers mate

Asante @Karasinga....looking forward to it. I also intend to visit Mr. Price and analyse the foot traffic especially foot traffic towards payment desk.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
karasinga
#357 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 12:43:04 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
SASN

a nice strong rejection at the PRZ.Applause

BEHOLD, +15% and going as on 19th oct 2016 at 1220hrs. a supply zone at 19.79. my eyes on the market

+20% and watching now

DISCLAIMER
karasinga
#358 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 3:36:21 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
karasinga wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:

Some of us do read your posts. I compare what is happening in "real life" to your charts and my fundamental analysis.

I already like how you look at that cocktail(BOTH tech and fundamentals) and think this is what I am talking about. looking forward for more...
karasinga
#359 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 4:45:24 PM

Fyatu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

Asante @Karasinga....looking forward to it. I also intend to visit Mr. Price and analyse the foot traffic especially foot traffic towards payment desk.

DCON

hope this helps
Fyatu
#360 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 8:05:03 PM

karasinga wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

DCON

hope this helps

Thanks Karasinga. Much appreciated.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money