wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

186 Pages«<109110111112113>»
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20
muandiwambeu
#2201 Posted : Sunday, October 02, 2016 9:12:25 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
The bottom comeS like a thief in the night. Luckily I've been buying since last year and almost stocked up

Several counters recovering though I believe no bull in sight ,but the bull will return one day in a similar version by the time we realize several cows will be pregnant smile

kq galactic loss will cause enemas miscarriages. they r demon possessed and it will take the services of muganga mazuhuri to exorcise them vampires, others it will be too late
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
sparkly
#2202 Posted : Monday, October 03, 2016 9:02:46 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
The bottom comeS like a thief in the night. Luckily I've been buying since last year and almost stocked up

Several counters recovering though I believe no bull in sight ,but the bull will return one day in a similar version by the time we realize several cows will be pregnant smile

kq galactic loss will cause enemas miscarriages. they r demon possessed and it will take the services of muganga mazuhuri to exorcise them vampires, others it will be too late

Lol is this how you speak in real life?
Life is short. Live passionately.
hisah
#2203 Posted : Monday, October 03, 2016 5:00:39 PM

hisah wrote:
Waiting to see how NSE20 handles the bear pressure test at 3300 and 3460 rate shock gap down zones. The volume in the background is telling a story, which will become clear if the index breaks above 4000 in coming months!

Will this be the KE Brexit parallel Think

NSE20 starts the month with a 1.60% gain to close at 3,295 on the back of bank stocks waking up smile

Still a long way to go to shake the bears, but the rate cap extreme negativity is a serious warning to the bears to watch out!
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
mlennyma
#2204 Posted : Monday, October 03, 2016 5:28:00 PM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
Waiting to see how NSE20 handles the bear pressure test at 3300 and 3460 rate shock gap down zones. The volume in the background is telling a story, which will become clear if the index breaks above 4000 in coming months!

Will this be the KE Brexit parallel Think

NSE20 starts the month with a 1.60% gain to close at 3,295 on the back of bank stocks waking up smile

Still a long way to go to shake the bears, but the rate cap extreme negativity is a serious warning to the bears to watch out!

until the rate cap interest in banks effect is fully seen bank stocks won't lift this market like before
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
mlennyma
#2205 Posted : Tuesday, October 04, 2016 12:06:11 PM

Election years are bullish,let me give myself hope.
lochaz-index
#2206 Posted : Wednesday, October 05, 2016 12:09:32 PM

The steep drop in banking stocks has corrected in equal haste. Both were/are rushed and knee jerk at best. The dust is yet to settle.

Meanwhile, safcom's market cap is stealthily approaching 50% of total market capitalization @ 0.8 trillion and 1.983 trillion respectively. The chasm between the two is growing steadily.

The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
mlennyma
#2207 Posted : Wednesday, October 05, 2016 2:41:12 PM

lochaz-index wrote:
The steep drop in banking stocks has corrected in equal haste. Both were/are rushed and knee jerk at best. The dust is yet to settle.

Meanwhile, safcom's market cap is stealthily approaching 50% of total market capitalization @ 0.8 trillion and 1.983 trillion respectively. The chasm between the two is growing steadily.

some stocks might have seen their bottom
sparkly
#2208 Posted : Wednesday, October 05, 2016 9:04:30 PM

lochaz-index wrote:

Investor psychology is key... The knee jerk rebound will lose steam, making way for lower lows.
lochaz-index
#2209 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 9:46:38 AM

The dearth of posts is deafening. The fact that it is Kq that is attracting almost all the attention says a lot. Boring market it is. Just like global markets have been after the Brexit shock. This is somewhat surprising considering the undercurrents of the last three months. Highly misleading.

Q3 results should stir some much needed action.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
snipermnoma
#2210 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 11:37:43 AM

lochaz-index wrote:
The dearth of posts is deafening. The fact that it is Kq that is attracting almost all the attention says a lot. Boring market it is. Just like global markets have been after the Brexit shock. This is somewhat surprising considering the undercurrents of the last three months. Highly misleading.

Today I was asking myself how come the KQ thread is the most active, over 1 million views, 317 pages, over 6k replies. d'oh!
Angelica _ann
#2211 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 11:54:22 AM

snipermnoma wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:

Today I was asking myself how come the KQ thread is the most active, over 1 million views, 317 pages, over 6k replies. d'oh!

@Obiero the shareholder and his disgruntled employees have kept it going smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sparkly
#2212 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 1:35:17 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:

@Obiero the shareholder and his disgruntled employees have kept it going smile

Ngoja utukanwe Laughing out loudly
hisah
#2213 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 9:23:02 PM

Watching paint dry as heavy losses consolidation takes a breather. The market is about to start moving soon. Bank 3Q results as well as mpesa bank H1 should get things going by next week.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
Angelica _ann
#2214 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 10:28:41 PM

hisah wrote:
Watching paint dry as heavy losses consolidation takes a breather. The market is about to start moving soon. Bank 3Q results as well as mpesa bank H1 should get things going by next week.

Thanks for the heads up
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
lochaz-index
#2215 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2016 8:48:11 PM

The untouchable band of blue chip stocks has been whittled down to three:safcom, eabl and BAT. Equity and Kcb fell off a cliff.

Market is still in a limbo trying to stay above 3000 points. More downside than upside expected. Any push below 3000 will shatter the investors' psyche for a while.
Aguytrying
#2216 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2016 9:14:24 PM

The market is stuck in limbo. It's a good opportunity to accumulate while prices are attractive
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
hisah
#2217 Posted : Wednesday, November 02, 2016 3:01:41 AM

NSE20 caught a bid at 3116 after the interest rate cap shock bidless central. I will name this event the IRC panic. Was the IRC a selling climax? Volume is the language of the market. IRC panic produced a huge vol spike as the bank stocks puked their guts out. Most bank stocks have not fallen sub the IRC lows while volume has dried up as the reaction bounce falls back testing for supply. If this is the setup, the market will start to change behaviour in coming months. So far the bounce has tested 3300. Break below 3000 psychological level will negate the above view that the market is forming a base.

My view remains that capitulation has occurred due to the IRC panic. Even if banks report bad results, the IRC panic has BOUGHT the bad news. This will be easy to spot as bad news becomes a buy looking for green shoots!

Next tough challenge is to test 3500 where the market fell off the cliff due to IRC panic. Huge gap down that needs to be filled.
lochaz-index
#2218 Posted : Wednesday, November 02, 2016 12:38:19 PM

For the next shakeout I see two possibilities: a crisis in our fiscal funding or contagion from an external event.

Either is strong enough to knock the stuffing out of the 3000 mark. If this gives way as I suspect it will, the winter will be long and devastating.

Civil mood has decidedly turned sour of late. We might be getting into the anti-establishment mojo engulfing other nations.

A relief rally is welcome but I think it will be short-lived at best. 2016 has not been exactly action packed save for the beginning of the year and the aftermath of interest capping. This pushes and extends the crisis horizon both locally and abroad to possibly include 2017 and a major part - if not all of - 2018.

This would form awesome accumulation period awaiting the real recovery and subsequent bull in 2019/2020.
VituVingiSana
#2219 Posted : Wednesday, November 02, 2016 2:56:32 PM

A scam a month.
NYS.
Afya House.
Another in the works.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#2220 Posted : Wednesday, November 02, 2016 2:58:10 PM

@VVS
SGR phase 2
Ministry of Agriculture aka maize shortage
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle