wazua Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Just wondering
Mkondoa Macho
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2016 2:56:27 PM

+ Current Index Level = 3200. This is the lowest level in almost five years.
+ A quick use of wazua tools reveals that since exactly two years ago from today, in general terms, only investors in 5 counters have made capital gains above 10%. Another 3 have made below 10% gains and all the rest have lost. It is a safe bet to say that most investors have lost money in the last two years in the NSE. Simply put, there is more than enough blood in the streets...investors have bled for two good years.
+ The levels of excitement in the market has reduced significantly judging by the number of threads posted and investor activity.

I personally feel that we are approaching the end of the bear market, very soon. I am planning to start buying slowly. However, I am not a financial expert and would appreciate your views on what you think will be the impact of the new law capping interest rates, to the profitability of banks. Do you think the new law will reduce the profits that the banks are making significantly? My gut feeling tells me it is time to start planting and I may smile to the bank in a few years.
Impunity
#2 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 9:21:42 AM

Keep the wonderization going.
We are together.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.