wazua Mon, May 18, 2026
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

8 Pages«<678
USIU land GRABBED - 40 acres!
Intelligentsia
#71 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2016 4:01:42 PM
Rank: Elder

Joined: 10/1/2009
Posts: 2,436
Wah, Kenyans have money, so if there had been no dispute at all we would never have known there's an unknown Kenyan dude with KShs 500m somewhere - and the way I thought i knew all Kenyan sonkos...
Wamunyota
#72 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2016 4:39:47 PM
Rank: Veteran

Joined: 6/23/2014
Posts: 1,652
Intelligentsia wrote:
Wah, Kenyans have money, so if there had been no dispute at all we would never have known there's an unknown Kenyan dude with KShs 500m somewhere - and the way I thought i knew all Kenyan sonkos...

Notes are quiet while coins make noise.
Hutia Mundu!!
Swenani
#73 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2016 9:15:25 PM
Rank: User

Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,237
Location: Vacuum
Intelligentsia wrote:
Wah, Kenyans have money, so if there had been no dispute at all we would never have known there's an unknown Kenyan dude with KShs 500m somewhere - and the way I thought i knew all Kenyan sonkos...


Mike sonko is not a sonko
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
murchr
#74 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 3:19:26 AM
Rank: Elder

Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,980
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
FRM2011
#75 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 7:26:14 AM
Rank: Elder

Joined: 11/5/2010
Posts: 2,459
murchr wrote:


Enyewe we are beyond help if swazuri commision is also eating.
murchr
#76 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2016 7:14:43 PM
Rank: Elder

Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,980
Nation wrote:
Former president Daniel arap Moi has obtained a court order barring three parties that are laying claim to a prime plot in Nairobi from starting any construction at the site till the dispute is resolved.

Mr Moi, through lawyer Fred Ngatia, says he cannot understand “the basis of the claims” lodged by United States International University (USIU), Maestro Health Connections and Equity Bank CEO James Mwangi through his company Muthaiga Luxury Homes Limited.

The retired president has been named as a defendant in the suit. On Wednesday, Mr Moi’s lawyer told the trial court to “widen the injunction order to stop the plaintiffs from taking advantage of each other so that nothing happens on the ground until the case is heard and determined.”

Justice Samson Okong’o gave the order preserving the suit property in which USIU, Maestro Connections Health Systems and Mr Mwangi have different titles for the same piece of land.

“Justice can only be arrived at through a full trial, we need to go straight into the trial at the earliest date possible,” Mr Ngatia said.

The lawyer said it is prudent that the court halts “any activities on the disputed parcel of land until a determination is made.” Maestro Heath Connections claimed it bought the property from Mr Moi for Sh500 million and had stationed tens of guards at the site before USIU contested and got an order for restoration of the status quo.


http://www.nation.co.ke/...06908-ejrps7z/index.html
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
8 Pages«<678
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2026 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.