Outering Road
MaichBlack
#41 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 7:40:06 PM

mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
All the gains mad during grand coalition and narc reign being wiped out as we see.
Uhuru is returning kenya to KANU and Nyayo days

my friend prepare for another 5yrs of destruction money is king in Africa and the next on top is worse if you thought you have seen the worst

The one behind smile smile smile

The one on the seat, the one behind him, the fellow on the other side waiting for the seat, the two fellows behind him or beside him, WOTE hakuna mtu anaweza Saidia Kenya. None of them can deal with corruption once and for all and/or bring the level of development Kenya is capable of. We need someone outside of the five and definitely outside of the hundreds calling themselves MPs, Governors, Women Reps, Senators, Glorified kajoras etc. But that will not happen. Not in this Kenya! We already know that one of two people will be our President after the next election.

My top 3 candidates for the Presidency are currently NOT holding any elective political post. Habari ndiyo hiyo.

in short we are ready to shoot ourselves but all is not lost Americans waited for more than 100yrs,in our generation tribalism will be the common denominator

@Bro mlennyma, we don't have 100 years. I want to see change, respect of the rule of law, development, zero corruption, politics devoid of tribalism and regionalism etc. in MY lifetime. Call me a dreamer.

In Kenya, we are not even making so called baby steps. Things are getting worse. Tribalism is worse - institutionalized. Corruption is worse. Industries are closing shop etc.

In the 60s we were ahead of the Asian tigers!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
guard
#42 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 8:18:39 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
All the gains mad during grand coalition and narc reign being wiped out as we see.

my friend prepare for another 5yrs of destruction money is king in Africa and the next on top is worse if you thought you have seen the worst

The one on the seat, the one behind him, the fellow on the other side waiting for the seat, the two fellows behind him or beside him, WOTE hakuna mtu anaweza Saidia Kenya. None of them can deal with corruption once and for all and/or bring the level of development Kenya is capable of. We need someone outside of the five and definitely outside of the hundreds calling themselves MPs, Governors, Women Reps, Senators, Glorified kajoras etc. But that will not happen. Not in this Kenya! We already know that one of two people will be our President after the next election.

My top 3 candidates for the Presidency are currently NOT holding any elective political post. Habari ndiyo hiyo.

in short we are ready to shoot ourselves but all is not lost Americans waited for more than 100yrs,in our generation tribalism will be the common denominator

@Bro mlennyma, we don't have 100 years. I want to see change, respect of the rule of law, development, zero corruption, politics devoid of tribalism and regionalism etc. in MY lifetime. Call me a dreamer.

In Kenya, we are not even making so called baby steps. Things are getting worse. Tribalism is worse - institutionalized. Corruption is worse. Industries are closing shop etc.

No use of Whining,we are not doing that bad after all..
Kenya wont need our aid in four years
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
sparkly
#43 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 10:05:15 PM

guard wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

@Maich's idealism borders on naivety. Wachana na yeye.
Life is short. Live passionately.
freiks
#44 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 6:58:50 AM

I think its not good to mis report to gain on number of posts you make on wazua, i have been a regular on the outering road and for sure that road looks even bigger than thika road with overpasses and downpass. This is one road that will make the dwindling fortunes of eastlands change dramatically. Hapo the dynamic duo have exceeded expectations
Life is an endless adventure
mkeiy
#45 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 7:17:07 AM

sparkly wrote:
guard wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

We need a lot of that in this country.

When majority start getting the feeling our country is heading back to Moism and the lost decades,then you know it,s time to open your eyes.

First world became first world coz of ideals.

Not through mediocre/casual approach to all and sundry.

But on Outering road, it's coming up well,not the single lane reported.
sparkly
#46 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 7:57:21 AM

mkeiy wrote:
sparkly wrote:
guard wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

When majority start getting the feeling our country is heading back to Moism and the lost decades,then you know it,s time to open your eyes.

Maybe you haven't seen his posts on the interest rate capping. This is a guy has a problem with everything and anything that is being done in this country. His beef being that it's not being done his way.

I have severally challenged him to start his think tank on public accountability or at least use the available mechanism under the PFM Act to voice his ideals.

He prefers to remain a keyboard whinner
Life is short. Live passionately.
mkeiy
#47 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 10:06:09 AM

sparkly wrote:

Maybe you haven't seen his posts on the interest rate capping. This is a guy has a problem with everything and anything that is being done in this country. His beef being that it's not being done his way.

I have severally challenged him to start his think tank on public accountability or at least use the available mechanism under the PFM Act to voice his ideals.

He prefers to remain a keyboard whinner

I have.

The credit squeeze is on,just walk in to any bank.

Time will tell how good or bad a law this was.

Real effect will be felt & seen a year from its signing.

For now,we can all say virtually anything and get away with it.
Musimo
#48 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 12:01:10 PM

MaichBlack wrote:

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. Policy is key. Look at michuki rules,they were revolutionary,but where are they now? No policy was done on that. This our kenya is interesting. Tribalism is only cited when the politicians are not in government, tribalism is only cited when someone has to lose his job because of non-performance. We all want the best to take care of our interest,at least I do, that is why we go to.the best doctors and not any doctor. That's why we go to a mechanic who we know does a good job and not one who will do a poor job. That's why we take our children to a school where they are the best in teaching and developing a child,and not just any school. That's why we go to a kibanda or steers or pizza inn, because of quality based on one's perception of quality. Respect of the rule of law will only end when we all get rid of the mkubwa mentality and adopt a mentality of all of us being equals. Corruption will only end when the mkubwa mentality is trampled. Politics of tribalism will only end when we start asking ourselves whether we have the best,and not whether we have a certain tribe holding a certain position. It will only end when mkubwa mentality is chased away,when we stop complaining of nusu kapeti and lack of a VIP toilet. It's not that what we excrete is treated differently based on 'ukubwa' when it gets to ruai or kariobangi. But it means you stop dreaming,wake up and do it yourself. I personally pledged to never give a bribe,whether I am on the wrong or not. I am happy a service like ecitizen came up,no queuing to renew driving license,no bribing for passport to be processed,CID good conduct certificate can be applied for from there, how big do you want the baby steps to be honestly? Appreciation of what we have currently is also key,so that you can know what it is exactly you want going forward. To someone,building a walkway for pedestrians is development, building toilets via CDF was considered a development. So what development is it you want? Industries are closing down becauuse we are 'wakubwa' who want to consume goods from outside,and not kenyan made. What else do you expect? Power is slightly cheaper,fuel is slightly cheaper. Why don't industries pass that benefit to consumers? When they close down,am I supposed to be sorry for them really,when they have failed themselves? Review your dreams.
KondooEconomist
#49 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 1:30:19 PM

Some progress can be seen on this link
streetwise
#50 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 3:58:34 PM

Iko sawa, why are guys making noise ?.

Realtreaty
#51 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:47:11 PM

KondooEconomist wrote:
Some progress can be seen on this link

smile
Thanks buddy
Siasa mbaya maisha mbaya!!!
mlennyma
#52 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 10:04:00 PM

Taj mall is not coming down corruption might have won
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Iganamagana
#53 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:39:52 AM

mkeiy wrote:
sparkly wrote:
guard wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Who are these? We might just consider their policies and achievements and not see them in tribal prisms.
Realtreaty
#54 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:02:55 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
sparkly wrote:
guard wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Who are these? We might just consider their policies and achievements and not see them in tribal prisms.

Sad Sad Sad
I do not know what to do with Africans. How many browse the life and history of black Billionaires say like Dangote. They all rush to browse Billgates, etc.When a Black is wealthy no one smiles, when a white man is wealthy we smile. That how we were colonized. How can we move out of that circus? We have to believe in our own skin and brains. we Africans need to do more and support one another
butterflyke
#55 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 7:56:26 AM

Threadmorphis....
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
Obi 1 Kanobi
#56 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 2:31:06 PM

Used that road recently, alot of good things have been done there, should be a masterpiece.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Fyatu
#57 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 3:35:39 PM

The section from mtindwa to Donholm is 2 lane..sad
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
MaichBlack
#58 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 3:39:07 PM

sparkly wrote:
guard wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

What you are suffering from @sparkly together with a very high number of Kenyans is a very serious disease that has been researched for years called the Stockholm Syndrome

You have been so abused by your politicians and "leaders" that you have come to accept your situation as the new normal and even identified with your abusers to the extent of defending them, accepting them and their actions and even loving them.

This is a serious disease @Sparkly and you need urgent help. And I am not being funny!! This is serious stuff.

It is not idealism and naivety. I just refuse to be sick. I know how things should be. And I know they can be. I refuse to accept mediocrity, tribalism, corruption, Nepotism etc. just because "that is how things are in Kenya".

Stockholm Syndrome - Link One

Stockholm Syndrome - Link Two
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MaichBlack
#59 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 3:48:13 PM

Quote:
Several symptoms of Stockholm Syndrome have been identified in the following: positive feelings toward the controller, negative feelings toward the rescuers, supportive behavior by the victim helping the abuser, and lack of desire by the victim to be rescued.
Angelica _ann
#60 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 3:58:09 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Quote:
Several symptoms of Stockholm Syndrome have been identified in the following: positive feelings toward the controller, negative feelings toward the rescuers, supportive behavior by the victim helping the abuser, and lack of desire by the victim to be rescued by Baba .

smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen