COUNTERS PERFORMING WORSE THAN THE MARKET
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#242 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:39:23 PM

karasinga wrote:
KNRE
my thoughts on the chart

knre appears to be locked in a trading range bounded by upside resistance and downside support. The most recently confirmed upside resistance level for knre is around 21.38. Expect prices to have some difficulty rising above this level. A break above this level (particularly on heavy volume) would be a bullish sign. The most recently confirmed downside support level for knre is around 19.30. Expect prices to have some difficulty falling below this level. A break below this level (particularly on heavy volume) would be a bearish sign.
slowly moving down... a close below 19.15 will make PRZ an area of great interest.
baby steps
karasinga
#243 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:20:55 PM

OCH
my thoughts on the chart

baby steps...
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis
hisah
#244 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 1:36:27 PM

karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
NMG
my thoughts on the chart. Potential ABCD pattern in the making.

I have my target at 110 then an overshoot at 100. IF NMG issue a profit warning during H1 and this actualizes to a loss instead of profit reduction, then the floor will continue breaking down.

UPDATE

baby steps...
STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

NMG intraday VWAP is testing the 110 target. The overshoot still remains 100. The selloff has been brutal - From 350 to 110 Sick
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
karasinga
#245 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 8:41:59 AM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
NMG

I have my target at 110 then an overshoot at 100. IF NMG issue a profit warning during H1 and this actualizes to a loss instead of profit reduction, then the floor will continue breaking down.

UPDATE

baby steps...

NMG intraday VWAP is testing the 110 target. The overshoot still remains 100. The selloff has been brutal - From 350 to 110 Sick

@hisah. what is on my chart

DISCLAIMER
karasinga
#246 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 8:13:07 AM

TCL
thinking roundly.

baby steps...
DISCLAIMER
karasinga
#247 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 8:58:55 AM

BTAK
my humble thoughts

baby steps...
Spikes
#248 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 10:37:54 AM

karasinga wrote:
BTAK
my humble thoughts

baby steps...

According to the above chart it appears to me that the price will plunge to 7-5.7 bob next year Jan. i.e. if the cartoon is drawn to scale.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
snipermnoma
#249 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 3:50:24 PM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
Silenced Crickets here

not really silenced. have been busy with what brings food on the table and doing a little study. hope you are well.

I am well. Thanks. Been studying too, sharpening my counting skills. Wave counting is not easy, just when I think I got it...I realize I missed something. By the way what software do you use?
snipermnoma
#250 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 3:52:12 PM

karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
NMG

UPDATE

baby steps...

@hisah. what is on my chart

DISCLAIMER

This one you got spot on all the way down. Kudos! Tomorrow it goes ex-div so it will inch closer to 100.
karasinga
#251 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 2:35:31 PM

snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
Silenced Crickets here

not really silenced. have been busy with what brings food on the table and doing a little study. hope you are well.

I am well. Thanks. Been studying too, sharpening my counting skills. Wave counting is not easy, just when I think I got it...I realize I missed something. By the way what software do you use?

EW is an interesting type of technical analysis every trader should be aware of but does not work in isolation. keep up the spirit and practice. it wont be long before you analyse it like mnadii. below is an snapshot from one of my favorite Elliot wave book.
could be you can have a look at
1. mastering Elliott wave principle by constance brown
2. visual guideline to Elliott wave trading by Wayne Gormana & Jeffrey Kennedy
these two were helpful. I hope they will be to you.
I am using metastock pro XIII
karasinga
#252 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 5:15:21 PM

karasinga wrote:
BAMB

UPDATE

karasinga
#253 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 5:21:30 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
SASN

a nice strong rejection at the PRZ.Applause

UPDATE

sparkly
#254 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 8:59:34 PM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
Silenced Crickets here

EW is an interesting type of technical analysis every trader should be aware of but does not work in isolation. keep up the spirit and practice. it wont be long before you analyse it like mnadii. below is an snapshot from one of my favorite Elliot wave book.
could be you can have a look at
1. mastering Elliott wave principle by constance brown
2. visual guideline to Elliott wave trading by Wayne Gormana & Jeffrey Kennedy
these two were helpful. I hope they will be to you.
I am using metastock pro XIII

Watu wa maCFA
Life is short. Live passionately.
snipermnoma
#255 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 9:03:42 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:

hope this helps.

Am I correct to assume that wave three is not always the longest and the bear that follows wave five will settle around the region of wave four lows and not anywhere lower.

Looking at the chart, point B of 2012 is actually the lowest point of wave 4 that began in 2009 and as such we are now experiencing the last of wave 5.

@mufasa, "Am I correct to assume that wave three is not always the longest and the bear that follows wave five will settle around the region of wave four lows and not anywhere lower."
that is correct
"Looking at the chart, point B of 2012 is actually the lowest point of wave 4 that began in 2009 and as such we are now experiencing the last of wave 5."
in my humble opinion, the high of 2007(point A in blue) marked the last bull impulse wave and probably wave 5. This means since the the market has been correcting. If that is the case, the low of late 2002 formed wave 4. So if "bear that follows wave five will settle around the region of wave four lows and not anywhere lower", then bear might continue lower to sub 2000 points although there are 2 structures/obstacles on the way that might hold a little or act as support. there is nothing certain with financial markets. but at least we have an expectation

i have never thought this is feasible but look.

bullish divergence with RSI

opinions and criticism highly welcomed

Any update on this one? Safaricom is still on an impulse up and a few stocks are joining it so I wonder how long it will take before this one plays out to the expected low.
karasinga
#256 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 11:12:29 PM

EABL
i hope this is not a forced pattern
karasinga
#257 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 11:35:58 PM

SCBK

karasinga
#258 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 11:49:12 PM

snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:

hope this helps.

Am I correct to assume that wave three is not always the longest and the bear that follows wave five will settle around the region of wave four lows and not anywhere lower.

Looking at the chart, point B of 2012 is actually the lowest point of wave 4 that began in 2009 and as such we are now experiencing the last of wave 5.

@mufasa, "Am I correct to assume that wave three is not always the longest and the bear that follows wave five will settle around the region of wave four lows and not anywhere lower."
that is correct
"Looking at the chart, point B of 2012 is actually the lowest point of wave 4 that began in 2009 and as such we are now experiencing the last of wave 5."
in my humble opinion, the high of 2007(point A in blue) marked the last bull impulse wave and probably wave 5. This means since the the market has been correcting. If that is the case, the low of late 2002 formed wave 4. So if "bear that follows wave five will settle around the region of wave four lows and not anywhere lower", then bear might continue lower to sub 2000 points although there are 2 structures/obstacles on the way that might hold a little or act as support. there is nothing certain with financial markets. but at least we have an expectation

Any update on this one? Safaricom is still on an impulse up and a few stocks are joining it so I wonder how long it will take before this one plays out to the expected low.

hope this helps

snipermnoma
#259 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 9:51:20 AM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:

hope this helps.

that is correct

hope this helps

That first structure was rocked by the rate cap but it is still holding on by a thread. The next structure had better provide support. What I like is that EW provide an expectation, a pointer of this to come. Put that together with some fundamentals and you have better than average chance of making a return on investment.
karasinga
#260 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 12:45:24 AM

karasinga wrote:
TCL
thinking roundly.

baby steps...
DISCLAIMER

watching price action in particular 6.36.....