wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Kuku Shop dealership
M Karoki
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:22:04 AM

Hello wazuans.
Will this thrive in highly populated town,considering the high potential clientele?

What are the procedures of setting up one?(Kenchic employees really give no information on this). Mostly in what Kenchic requires one to have;equipment and capital.

Also,anyone who knows how much they supply at? From assorted chicken all the way to the different parts sold in kuku shops?

Your contribution is highly appreciated.
Regards.
There's no WORSE enemy than a man with limited resources,he's got NOTHING to lose.
Swenani
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:29:09 AM

M Karoki wrote:
Hello wazuans.
Will this thrive in highly populated town,considering the high potential clientele?

What are the procedures of setting up one?(Kenchic employees really give no information on this). Mostly in what Kenchic requires one to have;equipment and capital.

Also,anyone who knows how much they supply at? From assorted chicken all the way to the different parts sold in kuku shops?

Your contribution is highly appreciated.
Regards.

What do you mean by kuku shop? If it's a fast eating joint; Kenchic stopped the franchise few months ago
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
M Karoki
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:11:13 AM

No,not the fast food joints,there are other shops branded kuku shops,they sell full chicken,assorted and all other parts,E.g. Liver.
There's no WORSE enemy than a man with limited resources,he's got NOTHING to lose.
FRM2011
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:34:31 AM

M Karoki wrote:
No,not the fast food joints,there are other shops branded kuku shops,they sell full chicken,assorted and all other parts,E.g. Liver.

I have seen these outlets and have bought from them. They are okay and often have better deals than kawaida butchers who sometimes inflate the prices when demand jumps.
M Karoki
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 2:03:42 PM

There's one around where I reside and by the look of things,it isn't really doing that bad. Problem is talking to the owner wouldn't yield anything since he would probably think i'm after competition.
FRM2011
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 3:06:18 PM

M Karoki wrote:
There's one around where I reside and by the look of things,it isn't really doing that bad. Problem is talking to the owner wouldn't yield anything since he would probably think i'm after competition.

Go for it. In juakali there are no blueprints or success manuals. You learn on the job.

Even when we loose money, we never loose the lesson. These cumulative lessons is what we encash later.
M Karoki
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 5:04:12 PM

Problem is the necessary requirements,i don't have any idea on that.
Swenani
#8 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 7:25:59 AM

M Karoki wrote:

There is a kitchen equipment shop aong msa rd( cant remember exactly where),I would suggest you buy jua kali machinery first then the complicated ones buy them off the shelf
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
FRM2011
#9 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 10:46:02 AM

M Karoki wrote:

The ones I have seen only have a deep freezer and a weighing scale.

Pole but it sounds like you haven't visited them (kenchic). You should know there is a sales rep at kenchic being harassed daily to recruit as many outlets as possible. Go there and get started.
M Karoki
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 12:03:11 AM

i was given a contact by the official kenchic reps,but the guy hasn't been of any help. At all. Keeps promising of sending an email. Been a month now.