wazua Tue, Apr 23, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<567
Safaricom Special Dividend?
Angelica _ann
#121 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 3:35:09 PM

murchr wrote:
It must be terrible to hold hoping against something you cannot control. If you want to buy, buy and keep buying as the price goes down

Ku buyie na macho never helps. They 'safcom nay seers' better start buying pole pole. This mbus will not come back for them smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#122 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 4:05:23 PM

@Angelica_ann
Whatever goes up must come down
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Spikes
#123 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 5:19:31 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
It must be terrible to hold hoping against something you cannot control. If you want to buy, buy and keep buying as the price goes down

Ku buyie na macho never helps. They 'safcom nay seers' better start buying pole pole. This mbus will not come back for them smile

I wish you had connect to my school of thought. This thing will blow barrier/support down. You can't imagine when the tremor begins shaking huge volumes in hundreds of millions to the south.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
murchr
#124 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 5:39:31 PM

Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

I wish you had connect to my school of thought. This thing will blow barrier/support down. You can't imagine when the tremor begins shaking huge volumes in hundreds of millions to the south.

In the NSE kuna ligi ndogo na ligi kubwa. Wanjiku was outclassed months ago, so emotional dumping is highly unlikely just manageable profit taking. Now its highly anticipated that the Fed rates in the US will remain as is. That will see smart money coming back in as we wait for HY17 results in November. By the way @mlennyman - Remember this discussion. Its going to be 3 years in November.

murchr #41 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 wrote:
mlennyman wrote:
When will it make 40b profit to make 1 bob earnings per share?

If they keep innovating, then they can do it even in 3 years.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Taurrus
#125 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 6:25:05 PM

Hizi pesa za divided mtu upata aje? I bought the safaricom shares when they were offered through Equity, I was told niko na a minimum purchased then,do I have to appear at safaricom gate kuitisha hii pesa?
murchr
#126 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 5:50:03 PM

murchr wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

In the NSE kuna ligi ndogo na ligi kubwa. Wanjiku was outclassed months ago, so emotional dumping is highly unlikely just manageable profit taking. Now its highly anticipated that the Fed rates in the US will remain as is. That will see smart money coming back in as we wait for HY17 results in November. By the way @mlennyman - Remember this discussion. Its going to be 3 years in November.

mlennyman wrote:

HY17 approaching have you taken position?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
ARAP CHARLES
#127 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:43:18 PM

murchr wrote:
murchr wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

mlennyman wrote:

A whooping 106,196,600shares equivalent to 2,061,908,330 Billion KSH. traded today! my Brother this surely is a calling to take position!
Watch and Listen and Live
Spikes
#128 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:53:09 PM

ARAP CHARLES wrote:
murchr wrote:
murchr wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

mlennyman wrote:

A whooping 106,196,600shares equivalent to 2,061,908,330 Billion KSH. traded today! my Brother this surely is a calling to take position!

Which position, explain?@
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
ARAP CHARLES
#129 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 10:11:50 PM

Spikes wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
murchr wrote:
murchr wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

mlennyman wrote:

Which position, explain?@

95% foreign participation with a stable price position of between 19.50 and 19.00 (208 DEALS = 100%). BIG BOYS WERE DOING THEIR THING.
some of them are here with us can they share why they changing positions..
Watch and Listen and Live