wazua Tue, Mar 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Fast Reliable Internet
Jon Jones
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 2:20:56 PM

I live in one of the satellite towns of Nairobi. The problem is, Zuku have not yet started offering their internet services in my area. I need stable 5mbps for my home. What are my options? Safaricom modem doesn't cut it...too slow especially at night and weekends. I need a service that will set me back 3k-5k per month with at least 5mbps and which is unlimited.
Since men have learned to shoot without missing, I have learned to fly without perching
RichVee
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 2:26:46 PM

You might get better help if you indicate your location. I am sure some wazuans are in the ISP business...

I have been using Faiba (Jamii telecommunications) for more than a year and have never gone offline even a single day. Speeds are good too. I pay 5k a month.
Tired of mediocrity. Am going to the very top!
RichVee
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 2:29:21 PM

RichVee wrote:
You might get better help if you indicate your location. I am sure some wazuans are in the ISP business...

I have been using Faiba (Jamii telecommunications) for more than a year and have never gone offline even a single day. Speeds are good too. I pay 5k a month.

5Mbps
Tired of mediocrity. Am going to the very top!
Jon Jones
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 2:57:52 PM

RichVee wrote:

Ruiru to be precise.
Since men have learned to shoot without missing, I have learned to fly without perching
tinker
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 5:19:18 PM

A good question, as we get answers, please add Kiserian.
Does anyone know if there's fiber connection in Kiserian?
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 1:06:21 AM

what are businesses in ruiru using.get to talk to them and then weigh your options
Swenani
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 8:15:09 AM

Jon Jones wrote:
I live in one of the satellite towns of Nairobi. The problem is, Zuku have not yet started offering their internet services in my area. I need stable 5mbps for my home. What are my options? Safaricom modem doesn't cut it...too slow especially at night and weekends. I need a service that will set me back 3k-5k per month with at least 5mbps and which is unlimited.

Have you considered moving to Karen?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Anbu
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 12:44:27 PM

Swenani wrote:
Jon Jones wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Sewani hapo umenimalisa
The struggle continues
Angelica _ann
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 1:32:22 PM

Anbu wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Jon Jones wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Sewani hapo umenimalisa

That time should be utilized better smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#10 Posted : Monday, October 09, 2017 4:46:49 PM

Kenya has faster internet than Australia, Russia etc.

http://www.smh.com.au/bu...nya-20171003-gytril.html