wazua Wed, Jul 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Top of the class.
Njung'e
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:31:05 AM

AG and his team at the SLO.....Someone confirm to me....Does BaksLiar and RAOLiar believe that kind of bullshit?.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...4/-/w70l09/-/index.html

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 7:41:25 AM

How can the Ministry of planning take No. 5???
They squandered BILLIONS while failing miserably in conducting the census.

BBI will solve it
:)
Wa_ithaka
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:01:05 AM

somebody made a mistake and held the paper upside down when making the announcement
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
gadj
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:54:19 AM

what about the ministry of agriculture with the maize scandal, this ministry was mainly aided by the rains but again they have failed to buy the produce from the farmers shame on them.
Fundaah
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 9:04:57 AM

Much as I do not like Ruto, I think he was passionate of his job in agriculture ministry....he was all over encouraging farmers ... with free seeds/subsidised fertilisers and ... reviving hola irrigation scheme...etc save the Maize scandal... he deserved the win.......none is perfect except God...
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
callaspade
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 9:35:00 AM

.....the guy had to be transfered quick before he went up to the podium to receive the trophy with a big grin.
Wendz
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 10:58:52 AM

Honestly, i dont know what criteria these guys use.... I wish they even gave credit to say ministry of roads or something like that.... Agriculture?? Much as it has tried to turn a few things around, i think it was the most hit by most sagas affectign the country...like the maize, the milk, the fertilizer the tea that was being uprooted not so long ago..... may be they were using "the ministry with most scandals" criteria...
poundfoolish
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 11:15:19 AM

Wendz wrote:
Honestly, i dont know what criteria these guys use.... I wish they even gave credit to say ministry of roads or something like that.... Agriculture?? Much as it has tried to turn a few things around, i think it was the most hit by most sagas affectign the country...like the maize, the milk, the fertilizer the tea that was being uprooted not so long ago..... may be they were using "the ministry with most scandals" criteria...

That made my day..
But i think there was quite some power play btn the rival parties..

with Ruto 'demoted', pnu strategists figured they could hardcore his supporters who might have wavered..

like wise ODM sneaked AG's office there... to make the thing look like a sham...

im confused...
aemathenge
#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 11:37:15 AM

My numero uno is the Ministry in charge of roads.
Kibaki na Rais' is hiyo ya Smiley.
Whose yours?
Njung'e
#10 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 12:20:21 PM

@Ma-he-goat,
Roads??......in some parts yes but not Nyanza,Western and Upper Rift.I just used Kericho-Kisumu road which was repaired juzi.The stretch between Awasi and Kisumu Citi is developing comical pot-holes on either shoulders of the road and cars have to fight for the narrow strip in the middle.....Kisumu-Otonglo is no go zone.Actually,the mother of all pot-holes is about 50metres from Kisumu molasses plant gate (read PM).Yala-Bumala takes the trophy for worst"tarmac" road.....As for Western,the newest road has been abandoned by the contractor while the ministry would do a big favour by scraping off the remaining tarmac on Kisumu-Webuye,Chwele-Kamukuywa,Webuye-Kiminini,Malaba-Webuye,Mumias-Bungoma,Chavakali-Kapsabet and that leaves the entire Western with only two tarmac roads worth mentioning.Kakamega-Mumias and Mayoni-Busia.......and the Mpigs from this areas ni nye nyef tuu...bure kabisa!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
the sage
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2010 6:42:14 AM

AG's office is number 1, an office that has never persecuted a single high profile character, ever. This is a joke.
dossy7
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2010 1:00:41 PM

i saw state house was ranked as a ministry is it ? just curious
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote