the deal wrote:
streetwise wrote:
Co-op 2 bob

Shindwe

COOP 7,200; HFCK 2,300; KQ 205,500

Come to think of it, @obiero is badly exposed in this new latest development.

KQ has been shafting you for the longest.
And now the two remaining portfolio of Coop and Hf are bank stocks which are going to tank badly going forward.

Pray Pray Pray

Baptism of fire Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Pray for a brother please.

Tunaomba serikali itusaidie except that serikali is the biggest shafter...everyone is getting shafted...I'm sure he is fine...he is a smart fellow...

In two days WE have lost almost 100 Billion because of one Kamwana!!! And that is just banking stock. Wacha it hits other businesses that will be unable to get loans.

I will never vote for a person without a sound economic grounding which means I am seating out of the next election. Hiyo siku ni kulala fo fo fo.

unga group will be next, the way dp has been crying that govn will provide cheap maize and millers must pass that to consumers, its a matter of time before we see prices of unga being capped.
#162 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2016 10:25:49 AM

the deal wrote:
streetwise wrote:
Co-op 2 bob

Shindwe

And now the two remaining portfolio of Coop and Hf are bank stocks which are going to tank badly going forward.

Pray Pray Pray

Tunaomba serikali itusaidie except that serikali is the biggest shafter...everyone is getting shafted...I'm sure he is fine...he is a smart fellow...

In two days WE have lost almost 100 Billion because of one Kamwana!!! And that is just banking stock. Wacha it hits other businesses that will be unable to get loans.

I will never vote for a person without a sound economic grounding which means I am seating out of the next election. Hiyo siku ni kulala fo fo fo.

For every action taken by government there are losers and gainers. You owe yourself responsibility of positioning your resources well to tap the benefits that come along with changes.
#163 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2016 10:36:21 AM

the deal wrote:
streetwise wrote:
Co-op 2 bob

Shindwe

Pray Pray Pray

For every action taken by government there are losers and gainers. You owe yourself responsibility of positioning your resources well to tap the benefits that come along with changes.

Applause Applause Applause Applause this i must admit is a pregnant point. Bad if you're on the receiving side while you watch others on celebration mood.
#164 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2016 10:41:59 AM

littledove wrote:
the deal wrote:
streetwise wrote:
Co-op 2 bob

Shindwe

Pray Pray Pray

unga group will be next, the way dp has been crying that govn will provide cheap maize and millers must pass that to consumers, its a matter of time before we see prices of unga being capped.

To me this is heading in the right direction even though we might have problems in the short run. Kenyans just made everything expensive in few years. Remember a Jogoo packet btwn 25-30/-, sugar kg @ 40/-. With a 1000/- you'd shop a lot. If there's this "expensive is class" thing has got to be tamed. We need commodities at lower affordable prices for wanjiku to enjoy life.(don't confuse with cheap vs expensive stocks)
KNM
#165 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2016 2:06:51 PM

littledove wrote:
the deal wrote:
streetwise wrote:
Co-op 2 bob

Shindwe

Pray Pray Pray

Govt buying bags at high prices from farmers(to appease them) and selling cheaply(read at a LOSS) to millers. Then pressuring/capping prices to lower than the price commensurate with the cheap maize.

The level of unugu-ery economics is just.. Brick wall Brick wall
The crowd will cheer your coronation as well as your beheading. People like a show, that's all.
#166 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2016 2:56:49 PM

KNM wrote:
littledove wrote:
the deal wrote:
streetwise wrote:
Co-op 2 bob

Shindwe

Pray Pray Pray

Govt buying bags at high prices from farmers(to appease them) and selling cheaply(read at a LOSS) to millers. Then pressuring/capping prices to lower than the price commensurate with the cheap maize.

The level of unugu-ery economics is just.. Brick wall Brick wall

I thought even in the land of adam smith they do something similar to farmers to appease them, ama its wrong when done elsewhere. smile
Plimsoul
#167 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2016 5:43:33 PM

Tough week, tougher week ahead?
Gatheuzi
#168 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 7:01:57 AM

Forwarded as received;

KCB MPESA wrote:
Dear Customer, KCB M-PESA Soft loan is now Available at 0.5% interest as from Ksh50,000 to 250,000 if intrested Call or text: 0780006999 for more information.

Many small timers already left out!d'oh! d'oh!
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
#169 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 8:28:43 AM

Gatheuzi wrote:
Forwarded as received;

KCB MPESA wrote:
Dear Customer, KCB M-PESA Soft loan is now Available at 0.5% interest as from Ksh50,000 to 250,000 if intrested Call or text: 0780006999 for more information.

Ha ha ha, if that message is actually true, I wonder what the doomsayers of , oooh credit freeze, ooooh banks will stop lending etc have to say now.
streetwise
#170 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 9:41:11 AM

And the blood bath continues KCB 25, woiiiii !!!!, Who said Coop wont be at 2 bob
#171 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 9:48:00 AM

streetwise wrote:
And the blood bath continues KCB 25, woiiiii !!!!, Who said Coop wont be at 2 bob

If Coop touches 2 bob and Simba 15 bob while member 10 bob, sijui nitafanyaje.

So sweet to believe.

#172 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 9:49:46 AM

Gatheuzi wrote:
Forwarded as received;

KCB MPESA wrote:

0.5% is it monthly or annually, can somebody who has ever applied tabulate a 10k loan to wanjiku here at this rate
#173 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 9:51:32 AM

streetwise wrote:

So sweet to believe.

mee too,my batteries cant get a buyer this soon.
PKoli
#174 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 9:51:44 AM

streetwise wrote:

So sweet to believe.

That's too good a dream bro. Coop won't go below 8 bob. Member and Simba@ sub 20 will be too juicy. I will be in with both hands and legs
#175 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 9:56:42 AM

Just checked my account...Ksh500,000 in the red thanks to a huge exposure in the banking sector, and it continues...
#176 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 10:01:39 AM

watesh wrote:
Just checked my account...Ksh500,000 in the red thanks to a huge exposure in the banking sector, and it continues...

Pole.Sad

I can see some feeble support for Coop at 9.80...we wait to see if it will hold.

Metasploit
#177 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 10:06:13 AM

PKoli wrote:
streetwise wrote:

So sweet to believe.

That's too good a dream bro. Coop won't go below 8 bob. Member and Simba@ sub 20 will be too juicy. I will be in with both hands and legs

Looks at the bids..we wont have the 10% drop for some banks tomorrow.
But for KCB,Equity the downward move continues

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
#178 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 10:08:34 AM

Metasploit wrote:
PKoli wrote:
streetwise wrote:

So sweet to believe.

Its very difficult to time the market.
I see the support for KCMB and EQ at 20, till end of Q4 when the true blood bath will be seen or upward trends will be initiated.

ForSport2
#179 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 10:12:16 AM

Gatheuzi wrote:
Forwarded as received;

KCB MPESA wrote:

Just called that number. true caller says:
"You just called Mwizi Sugu Conman"
#180 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 10:13:20 AM

Metasploit wrote:
PKoli wrote:
streetwise wrote:

So sweet to believe.

Its very difficult to time the market.
I see the support for KCMB and EQ at 20, till end of Q4 when the true blood bath will be seen or upward trends will be initiated.

It might be a temporary support trap. To add salt to injury a bad newsflash will hit business headlines breaking the emotional support 50% under!