wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
I don't Know What to Tell People
VituVingiSana
#21 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 11:50:42 PM

Jon Jones wrote:
The stock market is a rigged game. It is ironical for a stocks investor without a seat at the board or ears at the board to criticize a person who gambles. It is almost the same thing...ALMOST. 99% of stock market investors invest blindly...because they cannot authenticate the quality of financial statements presented to them, and audit firms are all compromised. I stopped investing in shares a long time ago when I discovered that companies could go bankrupt three months after an audit of their accounts. Unless you are an insider either physically or by proxy, it does not make any financial sense to invest in stocks. Even those who make money are just lucky. To all wazua investors, how much do you know about the company you have invested in? How can you confirm the accuracy of the accounts presented if even auditors can be compromised?

Smart move. No point in investing in the Stock Markets if you do not trust them.
Yes, those who invest & make something on the stockmarkets are just lucky folks.
Yes, we know very little about the companies we invest in.
No, we cannot confirm what's real or not about the accounts.

As you said, we (who invest in the stockmarket) are fools. And some of us are lucky fools.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
majimaji
#22 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 9:02:24 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Jon Jones wrote:
The stock market is a rigged game. It is ironical for a stocks investor without a seat at the board or ears at the board to criticize a person who gambles. It is almost the same thing...ALMOST. 99% of stock market investors invest blindly...because they cannot authenticate the quality of financial statements presented to them, and audit firms are all compromised. I stopped investing in shares a long time ago when I discovered that companies could go bankrupt three months after an audit of their accounts. Unless you are an insider either physically or by proxy, it does not make any financial sense to invest in stocks. Even those who make money are just lucky. To all wazua investors, how much do you know about the company you have invested in? How can you confirm the accuracy of the accounts presented if even auditors can be compromised?

Smart move. No point in investing in the Stock Markets if you do not trust them.
Yes, those who invest & make something on the stockmarkets are just lucky folks.

As you said, we (who invest in the stockmarket) are fools. And some of us are lucky fools.

The NSE is a racket
muandiwambeu
#23 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 9:50:35 AM

majimaji wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Jon Jones wrote:

The Njonis a racket

jon Jones NSE is mirage of u n the society at large. everyone is doing the best to make a living from everyone's pocket.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
MaichBlack
#24 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 10:58:19 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly yenyewe hapa Alma you have a point.Maybe Uhuru should have a law to tame them.

I am always the first one to show people over here the direction of the NSE but Wazuans usually refuse to heed my prophesy after prophesy. I told you the bill will be signed in one sentence. People hardened their hearts offering long analysis justifying their cling on financials. Wakadhani ni mchezo uuuiii! TITHIMA. Say it again kama imebamba TITHIMA!

LOL. You are the most clueless investor I have ever encountered since @qw

Seconded!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Spikes
#25 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 11:13:15 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly yenyewe hapa Alma you have a point.Maybe Uhuru should have a law to tame them.

I am always the first one to show people over here the direction of the NSE but Wazuans usually refuse to heed my prophesy after prophesy. I told you the bill will be signed in one sentence. People hardened their hearts offering long analysis justifying their cling on financials. Wakadhani ni mchezo uuuiii! TITHIMA. Say it again kama imebamba TITHIMA!

LOL. You are the most clueless investor I have ever encountered since @qw

Seconded!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Metch
#26 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 12:05:29 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
majimaji wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Jon Jones wrote:

The Njonis a racket

jon Jones NSE is mirage of u n the society at large. everyone is doing the best to make a living from everyone's pocket.

@Jon Jones, you want to wring your hands and sit out the market. You might as well sit out everything else. Investment is risky... Even with a seat on the board you can still get shafted. Remember the good folks at Imperial bank?
Start!
Spikes
#27 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 12:42:23 PM

Metch wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
majimaji wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Jon Jones wrote:

The Njonis a racket

@Jon Jones, you want to wring your hands and sit out the market. You might as well sit out everything else. Investment is risky... Even with a seat on the board you can still get shafted. Remember the good folks at Imperial bank?

Nobody-including the President of the Republic of Kenya aka PORK-is immune to shafting when it comes to investment.
Impunity
#28 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 12:45:38 PM

alma1 wrote:

Don't go around here buying stocks until the elections are over.

Hapo juu ni upuz advice. Real investors dont buy stocks on their way up.
Suppose we wait till after erection and then the stock start to rally, where will we get the volumes to buy since everyone will be holding?

Stocks are bought on their down trend like now with the banks, ofcoz after doing some due diligence.

Wacha upuz!

You cant time the market, eti "buy after erection"?

Suppose the erection becomes flaccid before your insertion?

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Spikes
#29 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 12:50:28 PM

Impunity wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Don't go around here buying stocks until the elections are over.

Hapo juu ni upuz advice. Real investors dont buy stocks on their way up.
Suppose we wait till after erection and then the stock start to rally, where will we get the volumes to buy since everyone will be holding?

Stocks are bought on their down trend like now with the banks, ofcoz after doing some due diligence.

Wacha upuz!

You cany time the market, eti "buy after erection"?

Suppose the erection becomes flaccid before you insertion?

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

WEWE @Impunity! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Impunity
#30 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 12:59:15 PM

Jon Jones wrote:

So,

STOCKSPESA = SPORTSPESA?

Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Magnate
#31 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 2:02:03 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Jon Jones wrote:

To be angry at the market because it unexpectedly or even illogically goes against you is like getting mad at your lungs because you have pneumonia....Jesse Livermore
No diagnosis,no pragnosis,no pragnosis no profit......Jesse livermore
obiero
#32 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 11:16:14 AM

wukan wrote:
obiero wrote:
Hehe. I had earlier information and passed it on right here that the bill will be signed.. I also happen to hold some financial services stock but opted not to sell with full awareness that the same shall fall.. Now, quote me and quote me right, nothing much has changed in essence for the banks.. Firstly, the existing loans will not be repriced, further new deposits will not be higher than the proposed minimum regardless of amount.. The margin spread proposed by law are actually higher than what was charged prior.. So long as banks shall keep costs of funds low then they will survive. KCB has sourced funds at 3% from Europe for onward lending at 14.5%!! COOP bank has also shown that implementation is welcome and doable.. The sky shall not turn green and the water will not turn red.. Banks will sail through the storm and the stocks will stabilise starting tomorrow!!! Lack of bids to match the asks remains a positive sign and should be only yardstick to be utilized by traders.. As for investors, we wait..

You know money is just a way of keeping scores. I "invested" 510,000 in KCB rights at 17/=. I want my capital back so i will still maintain my order till around 18/=. If you are willing to run the risk of holding KCB please match my ask(at best). I can choose to try some other investment or take it and spoil it on a Pretty Young Thing.

Prophecy fulfilled. COOP up 10% one day after my purchase.. I am not a prophet but I simply know how to call out the bottom levels. Thank me now!!!

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
wukan
#33 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:22:59 PM

obiero wrote:
wukan wrote:
obiero wrote:
Hehe. I had earlier information and passed it on right here that the bill will be signed.. I also happen to hold some financial services stock but opted not to sell with full awareness that the same shall fall.. Now, quote me and quote me right, nothing much has changed in essence for the banks.. Firstly, the existing loans will not be repriced, further new deposits will not be higher than the proposed minimum regardless of amount.. The margin spread proposed by law are actually higher than what was charged prior.. So long as banks shall keep costs of funds low then they will survive. KCB has sourced funds at 3% from Europe for onward lending at 14.5%!! COOP bank has also shown that implementation is welcome and doable.. The sky shall not turn green and the water will not turn red.. Banks will sail through the storm and the stocks will stabilise starting tomorrow!!! Lack of bids to match the asks remains a positive sign and should be only yardstick to be utilized by traders.. As for investors, we wait..

You know money is just a way of keeping scores. I "invested" 510,000 in KCB rights at 17/=. I want my capital back so i will still maintain my order till around 18/=. If you are willing to run the risk of holding KCB please match my ask(at best). I can choose to try some other investment or take it and spoil it on a Pretty Young Thing.

Prophecy fulfilled. COOP up 10% one day after my purchase.. I am not a prophet but I simply know how to call out the bottom levels. Thank me now!!!

I'm out of KCB 300K capital gains plus past dividends. It was a good investment. Only one bank left in portfolio. Now i will invest part of it in good memories with a PYT once the funds come through next week. YOLO!!!
VituVingiSana
#34 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:44:26 PM

wukan wrote:
obiero wrote:
wukan wrote:
obiero wrote:

I'm out of KCB 300K capital gains plus past dividends. It was a good investment. Only one bank left in portfolio. Now i will invest part of it in good memories with a PYT once the funds come through next week. YOLO!!!

Applause Applause Applause After all, what's the point of making money if not to have fun???
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
alma1
#35 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 1:32:12 PM

I bought a whole bale of popcorn to watch this thread....Viceroy is too expensive...Reality is coming in the 3rd quarter returns....It's inescapable.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Swenani
#36 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 2:30:24 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
@alma Umedinya point kweli

It's only our resident wazua investment analysts who will advice you to buy more than two stocks in the same industry.

My grandfather even adviced me against dating two girls from the same village!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
nzalela
#37 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 8:19:37 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Jon Jones wrote:

Applause Applause Laughing out loudly
Mangs
#38 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2016 12:45:03 AM

nzalela wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Jon Jones wrote:

Nice one VituVingi
Applause Applause Applause
Folks around here need to understand there is risk in everything and everywhere you put your money so it's up to you to choose your own poison. Stick to whatever works best for you.
The Great
#39 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2016 10:41:45 AM

U dont know when @vvs is sarcastic, do you?
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
enyands
#40 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2016 10:57:09 AM

Mangs wrote:
nzalela wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Jon Jones wrote:

Nice one VituVingi
Applause Applause Applause
Folks around here need to understand there is risk in everything and everywhere you put your money so it's up to you to choose your own poison. Stick to whatever works best for you.

Mangs vvs is being sarcastic and is talking ironically . Seems you are a newbie. Why are you taking it like he is siding with you? Laughing out loudly...man you are walking on a catwalk bare and everyone is looking at you Laughing out loudly