18 Pages«<23456>»
Portfolio Balancing: Avoid Over Exposure To Financial Sector
Spikes
#61 Posted : Sunday, April 10, 2016 10:05:05 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
already scaling down, come results announcements in 2014, I shall be ought of KENYAN financials 100%

Post #35. Sunday Dec 22, 2013
kwa wale wanatumia gazeti kufunga nyama.. in 2012 we discussed how the big five have underprovisioned over KES 20.8B in NPLs.. www.businessdailyafrica....4/-/bhv02oz/-/index.html

1. Then you put the money in KQ;

2. What is the meaning of 100% since your signature says you still have Co-op and HF

@sparkly the KCB sale alone delivered over half a million shillings while my KQ portfolio has never averaged that sum of cash.. So it cannot be that I put that cash in KQ. I used bulk of the gains to start my 3rd property development.. As for my signature, my comments were availed in 2013, so I revisited 2 counters which I believe still hold vibrant promise. HF shall be the last bank to collapse since its asset book comprises collateral of grade A quality whose NPL status is below 6% of total loan book.. No other bank comes remotely close.. Cooperative Bank supported by the SACCO movement shall be second last

@Obiero I like your analysis on financials. You have opened eyes of many Wazuans who think member and roar are the most stable banks. Thumbs up.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#62 Posted : Sunday, April 10, 2016 11:47:57 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
already scaling down, come results announcements in 2014, I shall be ought of KENYAN financials 100%

kwa wale wanatumia gazeti kufunga nyama.. in 2012 we discussed how the big five have underprovisioned over KES 20.8B in NPLs.. www.businessdailyafrica....4/-/bhv02oz/-/index.html

2. What is the meaning of 100% since your signature says you still have Co-op and HF

@sparkly the KCB sale alone delivered over half a million shillings while my KQ portfolio has never averaged that sum of cash.. So it cannot be that I put that cash in KQ. I used bulk of the gains to start my 3rd property development.. As for my signature, my comments were availed in 2013, so I revisited 2 counters which I believe still hold vibrant promise. HF shall be the last bank to collapse since its asset book comprises collateral of grade A quality whose NPL status is below 6% of total loan book.. No other bank comes remotely close.. Cooperative Bank supported by the SACCO movement shall be second last

@Obiero I like your analysis on financials. You have opened eyes of many Wazuans who think member and roar are the most stable banks. Thumbs up.

Asante. But remember, ROAR has several parastatals and government agencies; so it is a formidable bank. 3rd last to faulter and it has announced publicly that it needs to shore up its capital hence no hidden knives! it requires 10B to remain compliant to CBK. A sum that it will get and surpass by an oversubscription despite what some elderly wazuan suggested..

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
sparkly
#63 Posted : Sunday, April 10, 2016 2:30:47 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

Things that are obvious to the eye do not need explanation BUT I will take your explanations anyway
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#64 Posted : Sunday, April 10, 2016 5:40:22 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

Things that are obvious to the eye do not need explanation BUT I will take your explanations anyway

Asante elder

obiero
#65 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 6:51:55 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

Asante elder

There goes HF group. Solid as a rock

sparkly
#66 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 7:10:06 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

Asante elder

Agree but wonder why you are stocking KQ and ignoring the pretty lady in the room.
obiero
#67 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 7:17:05 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

Asante elder

Agree but wonder why you are stocking KQ and ignoring the pretty lady in the room.

The rise on KQ shall be outsized.. When take off come, I will be rich

maka
#68 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:05:33 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

Asante elder

Good you can wait for 2025...
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#69 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:50:44 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

Asante elder

No hurry in Africa.. The pilots are digging their own graves. Shittin where they eat

Spikes
#70 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:58:25 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

Asante elder

KQ has not yet bottomed out completely. Now that we are @4 bob, just half way down to the price of my dreams, 2bob. I should start gracing the day I was born before I join @Obiero in the upcoming rocket takeoff to between 10-15 kes per share.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
sparkly
#71 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2016 8:31:39 AM

Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

Asante elder

KQ has not yet bottomed out completely. Now that we are @4 bob, just half way down to the price of my dreams, 2bob. I should start gracing the day I was born before I join @Obiero in the upcoming rocket takeoff to between 10-15 kes per share.

Even 2bob is too high a price to pay for stock of a company with negative equity and no assurance of recovery in 10 years. Wise investors buy debt, more so convertible debt in such companies.
Realcement
#72 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 3:20:42 PM

@Young of Nigeria prophesy fulfilled.
But after 3 years..............
Realcement
#73 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2016 10:33:41 AM

Realcement wrote:
@Young of Nigeria prophesy fulfilled.
But after 3 years..............

obiero
#74 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 10:28:30 AM

TBT

Realcement
#75 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2016 3:50:19 PM

very true......
obiero
#76 Posted : Sunday, January 01, 2017 7:31:56 AM

sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

Asante elder

Even 2bob is too high a price to pay for stock of a company with negative equity and no assurance of recovery in 10 years. Wise investors buy debt, more so convertible debt in such companies.

The first quarter of 2017 shall belong to KQ.. KES 2 never printed, instead we saw a high of KES 7.70.. By end of March 2017, I forecast KES 10

obiero
#77 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 9:52:14 PM

For any serious investor at the NSE with enough time to spare, please go through this thread. In the last election cycle @stocksmaster asked for complete closure of portfolios and some of us went against that tide, with positive results to show.. However, this time around, I will stay on the liquid side of investment for the financial counters, during election period. Cash rules

Horton
#78 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 10:01:45 PM

obiero wrote:
For any serious investor at the NSE with enough time to spare, please go through this thread. In the last election cycle @stocksmaster asked for complete closure of portfolios and some of us went against that tide, with positive results to show.. However, this time around, I will stay on the liquid side of investment for the financial counters, during election period. Cash rules

What inspired you to make such a conclusion?
Ericsson
#79 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 10:01:48 PM

obiero wrote:

What about KQ
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#80 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 10:06:16 PM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:

What about KQ

KQ is being discussed on the appropriate thread, tukutane huko