wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

81 Pages«<4445464748>»
The KenolKobil 2015 pendulum
Realtreaty
#901 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 11:06:45 AM

Sad Blood on the NSE floor still. Time to buy if one has money in Bank Accounts or chama Accounts.
When are HY debris falling? Pray
maka
#902 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 11:13:50 AM

Realtreaty wrote:
Sad Blood on the NSE floor still. Time to buy if one has money in Bank Accounts or chama Accounts.

Now how will the prices be a few weeks to the GE?Me thinks the best thing is to buy pole pole going forward...
possunt quia posse videntur
mlennyma
#903 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 11:17:56 AM

maka wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Now how will the prices be a few weeks to the GE?Me thinks the best thing is to buy pole pole going forward...

Kk is a cult,so members stay put.
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Aguytrying
#904 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 12:09:31 PM

maka wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

This is predicting market trend very risky. When price is right just buy
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
obiero
#905 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 1:02:47 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Dear Wazuan, please fill up at KK. Unlike KQ, we do not get tax breaks, subsidies or bailout money. Thank you from KK shareholders.

:) :)

Obiero brother just Suck it up ..I think the more you pick fights on defense of kq the more you are made fun of.if I'm you I'll do it differently . I'll go under ,change my name to the ones you used to use before and come back .a user name like winder sounds ok though only vvs and me know that is you .
If you continue fighting then you are exposing the fissure in your hidden wound

i agree with u enyands.Hii mchezo ya KQ na watu wake wapotelee mbali kabisa.some of us here we have little children to plan for their future.We dont have time to waste on cat and mouse games.Like for example myself,Im planning to achieve two things in NSE: 1.To pay for my daughter school fees 2.To buy two acres of land.
Im here to learn from like minded people who have goals to achieve in life.I will now try to avoid jokers,pretenders and players.Shetani ashindwe!

@ebenyo KQ is poised to topple KK and most other stocks in returns at the NSE this financial year

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Aguytrying
#906 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 1:25:53 PM

obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Dear Wazuan, please fill up at KK. Unlike KQ, we do not get tax breaks, subsidies or bailout money. Thank you from KK shareholders.

Obiero brother just Suck it up ..I think the more you pick fights on defense of kq the more you are made fun of.if I'm you I'll do it differently . I'll go under ,change my name to the ones you used to use before and come back .a user name like winder sounds ok though only vvs and me know that is you .

i agree with u enyands.Hii mchezo ya KQ na watu wake wapotelee mbali kabisa.some of us here we have little children to plan for their future.We dont have time to waste on cat and mouse games.Like for example myself,Im planning to achieve two things in NSE: 1.To pay for my daughter school fees 2.To buy two acres of land.
Im here to learn from like minded people who have goals to achieve in life.I will now try to avoid jokers,pretenders and players.Shetani ashindwe!

@ebenyo KQ is poised to topple KK and most other stocks in returns at the NSE this financial year

Explain how?
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
obiero
#907 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 2:05:21 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Explain how?

Please allow me to do so on the KQ thread

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ebenyo
#908 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 2:29:02 PM

obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

@obiero,i hope you notice the similarity in our names.So dont try to lead your cousin into a sinking ship.I have the kq results in my possesion.I will go through it slowly and post my observations in your kq thread.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
mlennyma
#909 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 1:47:31 PM

Volume action taking position, over 26million,now ,someone tell me why kenya which is fuel price controlled is still this company's profit bedrock beating about 7 countries without price controls
instinct
#910 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 4:00:25 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Volume action taking position, over 26million,now ,someone tell me why kenya which is fuel price controlled is still this company's profit bedrock beating about 7 countries without price controls

the volumes consumed by this emerging economy are enormous...
sparkly
#911 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 4:19:26 PM

obiero wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Explain how?

Please allow me to do so on the KQ thread

Eh here trolling all threads with KQ rumours.
Life is short. Live passionately.
VituVingiSana
#912 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 6:06:36 PM

Volume growth has been 4% y-o-y according to Ohana during the AGM. It pays to sit in front and listen to the Board and Management instead of those who show up for the lunch-box. They do a session AFTER the official AGM while lunch-boxes are being dished out. Only 2 rows in front were occupied for this session.

With 4% volume growth there's constant demand for more fuel in Kenya. Please note that KK has seen ADDITIONAL volumes in Jet Fuel - and KQ isn't a "credit" customer - over 2015 since KK came back strong in the market.

I suspect volume growth will rise as the number of vehicles increase and prices of fuel are lower in 2016 vs 2015. That said, the vehicles are becoming more efficient. I recently drove a (newer) model and the mileage is very good. Plus there is a new technology for diesel engines that "shuts" it down while the car is idling. Good for the environment and driver but bad for the OMC. So all those "idling" cars in traffic would be burning less fuel in the future as the "newer" imports displace the current gas guzzlers.

Electric (& hybrid) Cars - Wow! They will be an important factor in 7-15 years in Kenya. KPLC needs to build out recharging stations all over Nairobi. KK needs to look at converting some stations to 'recharging stations' in the future. Or install a 'charging pump' alongside the current pumps.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
mlennyma
#913 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 6:34:54 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Volume growth has been 4% y-o-y according to Ohana during the AGM. It pays to sit in front and listen to the Board and Management instead of those who show up for the lunch-box. They do a session AFTER the official AGM while lunch-boxes are being dished out. Only 2 rows in front were occupied for this session.

With 4% volume growth there's constant demand for more fuel in Kenya. Please note that KK has seen ADDITIONAL volumes in Jet Fuel - and KQ isn't a "credit" customer - over 2015 since KK came back strong in the market.

I suspect volume growth will rise as the number of vehicles increase and prices of fuel are lower in 2016 vs 2015. That said, the vehicles are becoming more efficient. I recently drove a (newer) model and the mileage is very good. Plus there is a new technology for diesel engines that "shuts" it down while the car is idling. Good for the environment and driver but bad for the OMC. So all those "idling" cars in traffic would be burning less fuel in the future as the "newer" imports displace the current gas guzzlers.

Electric (& hybrid) Cars - Wow! They will be an important factor in 7-15 years in Kenya. KPLC needs to build out recharging stations all over Nairobi. KK needs to look at converting some stations to 'recharging stations' in the future. Or install a 'charging pump' alongside the current pumps.

You can make a very good minority shareholder representative to the board is there such a post we crown you?
Ebenyo
#914 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 7:40:20 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:

Whats the difference in this 'presentation' and FY 2015 results?
Towards the goal of financial freedom
VituVingiSana
#915 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 1:06:28 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Whats the difference in this 'presentation' and FY 2015 results?

The AGM for FY 2015 is about FY 2015. The "discussion" which is open to ALL shareholders - just that most do not hang around for a few more minutes! - discusses YTD performance [no specific numbers are provided], challenges, successes, etc. In essence the discussion held in April will give a good indication for 1Q (Jan-Mar). And possibly how 2Q is shaping up.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#916 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 1:26:06 AM

mlennyma wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

You can make a very good minority shareholder representative to the board is there such a post we crown you?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I don't know if they would want me on the board! I would question every expense. d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! I believe Kenyan firms should have at least 1-2 "minority shareholder representatives" on the boards.
karasinga
#917 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 9:10:26 AM

my thoughts on the chart
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
mlennyma
#918 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 10:58:07 AM

karasinga wrote:
my thoughts on the chart

Quiet so far,no trade and sellers are holding their ground ignoring available bids
hisah
#919 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 11:25:23 AM

mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
my thoughts on the chart

Quiet so far,no trade and sellers are holding their ground ignoring available bids

KK has been bullish since the vol spike (73M shares) in Aug 2014 created a floor at 8.00 handle. This caused the market to range between 8 and 10.50 for 18 months before breaking out. Until that floor breaks down, the structure remains bullish. The next challenge is to retest recent high at 11.50 to get that resistance out of the way before bulls can continue pressing higher.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
mlennyma
#920 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 11:32:13 AM

hisah wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
my thoughts on the chart

KK has been bullish since the vol spike (73M shares) in Aug 2014 created a floor at 8.00 handle. This caused the market to range between 8 and 10.50 for 18 months before breaking out. Until that floor breaks down, the structure remains bullish. The next challenge is to retest recent high at 11.50 to get that resistance out of the way before bulls can continue pressing higher.

interesting to see how bullish in a bearish mkt interact