128 Pages«<5152535455>»
Exchange Bar: Results forecast
Ebenyo
#1041 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 6:53:14 PM

obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Quick Quiz: Who said "Buy KQ shares" but didn't reveal that he was selling his KQ shares?

Alas .Now you remember one time I said something like that here in wazua and you were first to ask me to mention one such person or else shut up? These was my statement" there are people here who advocated for you to buy a certain stock yet on the other side I came to find out they are selling the same stock? "Remember that vvs? Now since you have remembered I'll let you answer your questionLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

But i think there are people here who are paid to promote PR of some companies.
The main purpose of a shareholder is to gain from the company shares through dividends,share price appreciation,bonus shares and scrip dividends.
But when someone claims to own thousand of shares of a loss making company which is in negative equity of 30bilion and he is proud and happy,then there is more than meets the eye.The company is evaluated daily,passionately and enthusiastically.They analise everything right from the company CEO wife,children and muthaiga club Guinness.They know all the colours of the ceo wife underpants and they know the shareholders who have bewitched the company.
I think there is something wrong somewhere.
A share is a piece of ownership of a business.What do you gain from a business which operate by 200 bilion while it generate 80 bilion? Thats a dead cow.Yet someone is happy,confident,positive and optimistic?

Hmm. I sense that you are referring to someone similar to me. Honestly, I get very little from the airline, personally speaking. Very little :)

hahaha! thats very funny my brother.Give the exact figure you are paid.How much is Maka paid? arrested dev? muandiwambeu? muchr? so all along vvs has been right?
Towards the goal of financial freedom
maka
#1042 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 7:21:30 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Quick Quiz: Who said "Buy KQ shares" but didn't reveal that he was selling his KQ shares?

Alas .Now you remember one time I said something like that here in wazua and you were first to ask me to mention one such person or else shut up? These was my statement" there are people here who advocated for you to buy a certain stock yet on the other side I came to find out they are selling the same stock? "Remember that vvs? Now since you have remembered I'll let you answer your questionLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The main purpose of a shareholder is to gain from the company shares through dividends,share price appreciation,bonus shares and scrip dividends.
But when someone claims to own thousand of shares of a loss making company which is in negative equity of 30bilion and he is proud and happy,then there is more than meets the eye.The company is evaluated daily,passionately and enthusiastically.They analise everything right from the company CEO wife,children and muthaiga club Guinness.They know all the colours of the ceo wife underpants and they know the shareholders who have bewitched the company.
A share is a piece of ownership of a business.What do you gain from a business which operate by 200 bilion while it generate 80 bilion? Thats a dead cow.Yet someone is happy,confident,positive and optimistic?

Hmm. I sense that you are referring to someone similar to me. Honestly, I get very little from the airline, personally speaking. Very little :)

hahaha! thats very funny my brother.Give the exact figure you are paid.How much is Maka paid? arrested dev? muandiwambeu? muchr? so all along vvs has been right?

I only have a buddy pass..and used it once this year.That's all...Nothing more nothing less.
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#1043 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 8:01:46 PM

maka wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

I only have a buddy pass..and used it once this year.That's all...Nothing more nothing less.

Unlike @maka I am not at liberty to discuss my terms of engagement..

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
VituVingiSana
#1044 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 8:27:49 PM

enyands wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

If I was dismissive, I whole-heartedly apologize! Pray Pray Pray
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#1045 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 8:30:40 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause Applause
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ebenyo
#1046 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:06:06 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
[quote=VituVingiSana]Quick Quiz: Who said "Buy KQ shares" but didn't reveal that he was selling his KQ shares?

Unlike @maka I am not at liberty to discuss my terms of engagement.. [/quoite]

we shall open a wazua commision of inquiry to investigate.The team will be headed by Swenani and members will be Iris,Tmakto,Plimsoul and Mkate nusu.They will compile their report and hand it over to Enyands,Vvs and Ebenyo.
obiero
#1047 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:12:20 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
[quote=VituVingiSana]Quick Quiz: Who said "Buy KQ shares" but didn't reveal that he was selling his KQ shares?

Unlike @maka I am not at liberty to discuss my terms of engagement.. [/quoite]

we shall open a wazua commision of inquiry to investigate.The team will be headed by Swenani and members will be Iris,Tmakto,Plimsoul and Mkate nusu.They will compile their report and hand it over to Enyands,Vvs and Ebenyo.

I propose @lucius to be incorporated into the commission

obiero
#1048 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 7:41:49 PM

Banking industry to start release of H1 results from this week..

Ebenyo
#1049 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 8:26:44 PM

obiero wrote:

Gani itaanza?
obiero
#1050 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 9:39:58 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:

Gani itaanza?

Should be the usual suspect, HF

Ebenyo
#1051 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 12:31:46 AM

obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:

Gani itaanza?

Should be the usual suspect, HF

Yeah,i also suspect HF.I will scrutinize their results with much interest.I might exit kcb in future if there is no improvement in drop of npls.The boring factor in HF is high debt to equity ratio.
Realcement
#1052 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:16:43 PM

Please when are we expecting

(i) Half year 2016 of HFCK
(ii) Full year 2016 of EABL
(iii) Half year 2016 of NMG
(iv) Half year 2016 of KENOL
(v) Half year2016 of CFC bank

Realcement
#1053 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 11:22:27 AM

Realcement wrote:

mlennyma
#1054 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 11:35:17 AM

Realcement wrote:

only safaricom has a credible results calendar,
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Realcement
#1055 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 11:47:36 AM

Ok thanks
In my part of Africa (ghana) a result announcement schedule is published by stock exchange.
It is reviewed periodically and re-published when there are changes.
mkate_nusu
#1056 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 12:12:21 PM

innovator wrote:
obiero wrote:
Q2 2016,figures in KES B:
Equity 14.6
KCB 13.9
COOP 10.5
SCBK 7.3
BBK 6.8
DTB 5.4
CFC 3.7
NIC 3.7
NBK 2.6
HFCK 0.9

That's fast @obiero. keep up.

Equity defending top spot 2 quarters in a row good news for shareholders Drool smile
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
Othelo
#1057 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 12:25:20 PM

mkate_nusu wrote:
innovator wrote:
obiero wrote:
Equity 14.6
KCB 13.9
COOP 10.5
SCBK 7.3
BBK 6.8
DTB 5.4
CFC 3.7
NIC 3.7
NBK 2.6
HFCK 0.9

Equity defending top spot 2 quarters in a row good news for shareholders Drool smile

Nunaomba bear ichape Equity sisi pia tununue smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
mkate_nusu
#1058 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 12:29:54 PM

Othelo wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
innovator wrote:
obiero wrote:
Equity 14.6
KCB 13.9
COOP 10.5
SCBK 7.3
BBK 6.8
DTB 5.4
CFC 3.7
NIC 3.7
NBK 2.6
HFCK 0.9

Foreigners have been netting long Equity. prices are well defended
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
obiero
#1059 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 4:09:46 PM

mkate_nusu wrote:
Othelo wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
innovator wrote:
obiero wrote:
Equity 14.6
KCB 13.9
COOP 10.5
SCBK 7.3
BBK 6.8
DTB 5.4
CFC 3.7
NIC 3.7
NBK 2.6
HFCK 0.9

Foreigners have been netting long Equity. prices are well defended

Next week will be interesting

hisah
#1060 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 4:14:15 PM

Last trade day for the month is tomorrow. None of the financial members have hinted at releasing their HY results. The roller-coaster ride is coming. Buckle up. I'm still a big bear vs banks.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!