wazua Sat, Sep 21, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

69 Pages«<1011121314>»
Cytonn Investments
Rollout
#221 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 7:18:37 PM

@ Horton, when you start sounding like Aden Duale you have to ask your employer for a salary increase.

Simple Question:
1. Cytonn paid a PE 54% return for capital investment, where did 54% come from.

2. Cytonn is already recognizing unearned profits and paying it to investors? Let me rephrase this. Assume that Cytonn sold all the houses that are under development and due for completion in 2017, the profit is not earned yet and shouldn't be paid off in 2016.
newfarer
#222 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 8:39:14 PM

mkenyan wrote:
KenyanEconomist wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Yes,their returns do not make sense but invest with them for the time being by the time the pyramid crumbles(if it's a pyramid)you will be in another pyramid scheme enjoying even better returns.

Famous last words!

there was a wazuan who tried that. i think it was in that forex thing of limuru. it never ended well.

He was called stockhunter or something like that
punda amecheka
KulaRaha
#223 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 8:57:02 PM

Rollout wrote:
@ Horton, when you start sounding like Aden Duale you have to ask your employer for a salary increase.

Simple Question:

2. Cytonn is already recognizing unearned profits and paying it to investors? Let me rephrase this. Assume that Cytonn sold all the houses that are under development and due for completion in 2017, the profit is not earned yet and shouldn't be paid off in 2016.

Hey, that's like how NBK recognized revenue from sale of properties that never got sold!

So cool!! Love this new style accounting....

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Horton
#224 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 1:11:23 PM

Rollout wrote:

Simple Question:

@Rollout hey bud was curious where you had rolled to....glad u rolled back in 🤓

Do u not read any of my posts regarding my field of work ama u just like payuka-payukaring? My employer is a listed company (ask akina sparkly) either way, I thank you for your prayers that I should get a pay rise, i truly appreciate it.

About your very valid question, Since I had already answered them in a previous post, i suggest you go back in time and find the answers, its all there.

2. They are already recognizing unearned profits and paying to investors??? Really???? Rumours again?? I thought we were past this stage?!?!

Horton
#225 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 1:16:23 PM

Gatheuzi wrote:
Horton wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Watch this thread. There will be many guys who lose their money to this scheme.

remember I said it here.

I'm watching from the sidelines too.If anyone wants above market rates they should go into business or tenderpreneurship.

Madoff may be in jail but his schemes are here to stay. For those who value their sleep please stay away.

How is this madoff?? Are there any concrete facts u claim or u just hating?

This is a good product/company. They work hard and deliver. They havent failed on any of the deliverables thus far. I, unlike you, are talking from first hand experience not from rumours. Then again sophistacated investments aren't for everyone as the regulators say. So yeah, stay away smile

So according to @Horton if you are not with Cytonn you are not "sophisticated" 😂 and according to Cytonn if you are not with them, you are not "smart"😎, enough said.

@Gatheuzi great post! Applause Applause Applause Applause
Swenani
#226 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 1:22:01 PM

Horton wrote:
Rollout wrote:

Simple Question:

Do u not read any of my posts regarding my field of work ama u just like payuka-payukaring? My employer is a listed company (ask akina sparkly) either way, I thank you for your prayers that I should get a pay rise, i truly appreciate it.

About your very valid question, Since I had already answered them in a previous post, i suggest you go back in time and find the answers, its all there.

2. They are already recognizing unearned profits and paying to investors??? Really???? Rumours again?? I thought we were past this stage?!?!

@Horton,I'm with you whether Cytonn is a pryamid scheme or not...I'm not interested in fundamental and technical analysis.Experience has shown that these analysis lead to average returnssmile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Horton
#227 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 1:40:20 PM

Swenani wrote:
Horton wrote:
Rollout wrote:

Simple Question:

@Horton,I'm with you whether Cytonn is a pryamid scheme or not...I'm not interested in fundamental and technical analysis.Experience has shown that these analysis lead to average returnssmile

Hehe @Swenani, no emotions involved? so what do u suggest? How do u reckon it should be played? Remember, when Equity was coming into the market some characters branded it a pyramid then, guess time will tell for this too.
Swenani
#228 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 2:55:51 PM

Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Horton wrote:
Rollout wrote:

Simple Question:

Hehe @Swenani, no emotions involved? so what do u suggest? How do u reckon it should be played? Remember, when Equity was coming into the market some characters branded it a pyramid then, guess time will tell for this too.

Early adopters always stand to gain the most while late majority and laggards stand to lose the most. This applies to investment,entrepreneurship/innovation,life,pyramid schemes,sex, etc.

wachana na kelele za chura
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Horton
#229 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 4:13:50 PM

@swenani agreed
ForSport2
#230 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:27:05 PM

Swenani wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Horton wrote:
Rollout wrote:

Simple Question:

Early adopters always stand to gain the most while late majority and laggards stand to lose the most. This applies to investment,entrepreneurship/innovation,life,pyramid schemes,sex, etc.

Also in with both feet.
Horton
#231 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 3:10:01 PM

@Forsport2 u have shares too?
ForSport2
#232 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:04:09 PM

Horton wrote:
@Forsport2 u have shares too?

No shares. The CMS.
tmakto
#233 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 1:30:18 PM

Swenani wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Horton wrote:
Rollout wrote:

Simple Question:

@Swenani , that cuts through it, thanks for the deep insight. You're absolutely right!
kaka2za
#234 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:38:35 PM

Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Horton wrote:
Rollout wrote:

Simple Question:

Nobody ever expected Equity to be a Pyramid scheme but most expected it to collapse. And it should have collapsed were it not for the shrewdness of Peter Munga.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
merkava
#235 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2016 12:25:42 PM

Guys how about cytoon investment co-operative? what your take. Do you think there is potential to grow to the level of SIC,stima investment and the rest in the future?whats you take wazuans
Barikiwa tufanane
UpcomingPaperChaser
#236 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2016 11:15:52 PM

They overwork their employees....working from 8 - 4 pm on Saturdays!! productivity is human resource is a direct function of work related stress.
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
Othelo
#237 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 6:23:19 AM

UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
They overwork their employees....working from 8 - 4 pm on Saturdays!! productivity is human resource is a direct function of work related stress.

They are compensated by getting day offs along the way!!!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
streetwise
#238 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 11:52:54 AM

A day off does not help if you are overworked.

There needs to be break after 8 hours of a days work, after 6 days of working etc to re-energise and attend to personal issues. the down side to this is you will be at work just sitting there for time to pass by
maka
#239 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:59:29 PM

To invest in any of our current or upcoming real estate projects, please visit Cytonn Real Estate. We continue to see very strong interest in our products, particularly The Alma, which is now 50% sold and has delivered an annualized return for 55% p.a. for investors who bought off-plan. We have 12 investment ready projects, offering attractive development returns and buyer's returns of a minimum of 25% p.a. See further details here: Summary of investment ready projects
possunt quia posse videntur
Lek
#240 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 2:30:56 PM

Word is, CMA has cracked the whip on cash management solutions offered by various fund managers. They've been asked to shut them down and refund the cash. Any confirmation on this? Cytton also offers this product.